New arrivals and departures

You owe me (Being edited so somethings will change)

 

Siwon P.O.V

And there standing was Jungso, a middle aged woman and two babies in a basket. " I'm Jungso and Sura's aunt, she wanted you to have the twins as she thinks that they'll have a better life with you. They are a week old and she has had letters to be opened by the twins when the hit fourteen to explain why she left them with you. She also had one for you, she will come back for the twins eventually when she has enough money to support them the way you can now. Sura said she is prepared to fight forthem when the time comes but for know they are yours. The letters for when the twins turn fourteen  will only be there is she hasn't enough to get the twins by then, is everything clear?" the aunt asked. " Yes but one thing, how is she?" I responded. " She is fine or at least she will be as she is heart broken about her discovery" the aunt told me stiffly. The aunt handed over the twins who jungso had been saying goodbye too and handed me a suitecase full of the letters, toys, nappies and clothes. " She said she left the baby things that she bought when you were together here so you should use those" the aunt told me and said goodbye after telling me the twins' names.I was now a parent, I had missed the birth snd the final stage but at least I had Minsoo and Mina, they were beautiful just like their mother. It looks like I need to hire a nanny to loof after the twins while I am at work, I want to spend the most amount of time possible with them though as I may not have them for long.

Sura's P.O.V

I stood around in departures waiting for my flight, due to my excellent uni grades and reccomendationd from my professors I was offered a job at Nissan as the HR department manager. If I do well  when the CEO retires at the end of the year I could be up for his position and I could get all the money I need for the twins and myself and move them with me out to Japan. Also I have a friend in the stock markets who has  helped my with some investments and she'll let me know when to sell my shares so I don't lose money, so I will definatly have enough money even if I don't the Job but just in three years. Of course they'll visit Siwon but as I said I will get my twins back no matter what. I never wanted to leave them but I couldn't support them so I did what what I thoughtt was the best. My flight number was called and I boarded the plane. As the plane took off I thought to myself looking out the window " Bye my darlings I love you two so much and don't love daddy too much because the only thing he will do is break you heart and crush you. I love you Siwon even if you are incapible of loving me and never try to find me because if you did I think I would fall again and that would be my downfall and no one wants to fall twice even fools like me".