Going To Thailand

Agent Hyoyeon V (Switch Bodies)

Happy Birthday

"Dancing Queen Hyoyeon"

 

Here's the update for Agent Hyoyeon V.

New characters are added...


Japan…

“Thank you for coming with me Yukirin. It’s so boring when I am alone in the house.” A girl named Iriyama Anna said. “Good thing my father let me go on a shopping with you.”

“No problem at all.” Yuki said.

“My only problem now is my bodyguards. I hate it when someone follows me.” Anna said.

“You are the only heiress of Iriyama Group of Company. Your father is just making sure that you are always safe that’s why you have bodyguards.” Yuki said.

“Yukirin, let’s go inside that boutique.” Anna said. She pulled Yuki inside the boutique. Her bodyguards follow them.

“I am not really the heiress in the first place.” Anna said while looking at the clothes.

“What do you mean?” Yuki asks.

“I have a brother.” Anna said. “You know that I am half-Korean half-Japanese, right? My brother is a pure blooded Korean. I was young when he left our house. He can’t accept the fact that my mother married our father.”

“Do you know where he is now?” Yuki asks.

“Iie.” Anna said. “But my mother said that as I grow up, I look exactly like him.”

“You know what? I knew someone that looks exactly like you.” Yuki said.

“Really?” Anna said. “Is it a guy?”

Yuki nodded. “But I only met him once. I even forget his name.”

“Yukirin, try this.” Anna said showing her a beautiful blouse.

“Ok.” Yuki said. She took the blouse and went inside the fitting room.

Anna is waiting for Yuki to go out of the fitting room when suddenly her bodyguards fell on the floor.

“Rina? Rena?” she said. When she checks on them, she saw blood. Her bodyguards have been shot.

Anna screamed even the salesladies in the boutique screamed.

Yuki heard it and quickly finished changing.

“An’nin?” she said when she opens the door of the fitting room.

She was shocked when she saw Anna with a guy.

The guy saw her and shot her with a gun.

Yuki avoids the bullet quickly.

When she goes out again of the fitting room, Anna is gone with the guy.

“HELP ME!!!” she heard Anna’s scream.

Yuki runs out from the boutique and tries to find her. She saw the guy carrying Anna while running away.

“An’nin!!!” she shouts.

She was about to run after them when a guy block him with his sword. She can’t see his face because he is wearing a ninja suit.

“Who are you?” Yuki asks.

Just then, someone hit her from her back and she fainted.

The guy who hit her takes her too.

………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon’s group is now in Thailand.

“Noona, where is their branch?” Taemin asks.

“I don’t know.” Hyoyeon said. “Why don’t you ask Agent Ren?”

“Oh right.” Taemin said. “Agent Ren, where is your branch?”

“We need to climb the mountain.” Ren said.

Their eyes widened.

“Are you serious?” Sky asks.

Ren nodded.

“Taiwan’s branch is located under the lake and now Thailand’s branch is located at the top of the mountain?” Eunhyuk said.

“Now I am thinking to transfer the Philippines Branch to Mayon Volcano.” Sky said.

“Sky, it is a volcano not mountain.” Yui said.

“But it would be cool.” Sky said. “Right, Agent Taemin.”

“I agree.” Taemin said.

“You two are really close now.” Yui said.

“We are best friends now.” Taemin said.

“Guys, sorry but I can’t go with you.” Jaejoong said. He is talking to someone on the phone a while ago.

“Why? You look worried.” Hyoyeon said.

“I need to go. Someone called me and needs my help.” Jaejoong said.

“Is something bad happened?” Hyoyeon asks. She already knew what Jaejoong is talking about.

Jaejoong nodded.

“You can go now.” Hyoyeon said.

“Thanks. I’ll call Agent Onew to ask him to help you. You need his private plane.” Jaejoong said.

“Thanks.” Hyoyeon said.

Jaejoong left them while they headed to WGCo. Thailand Branch.

………………………………………………………..

“Here we are.” Ren said. They are at the foot of the mountain.

“How can we go to your headquarters?” Amber asks.

“Guys, here’s the stairs.” Taemin said.

“Agent Taemin, let’s race. Let’s see who is the fastest to get to the top.” Sky said.

“Sure.” Taemin said. “Agent Amber, wanna join us?”

“Nah… I am going to stick to my princess.” Amber said while looking at Ren.

Ren feels goosebumps all over his body.

“Ok. See you later guys.” Taemin said.

The two begin their race.

“Those two. They are acting like kids.” Yui said.

“That’s the reason why you fell in love to them.” Hyoyeon said.

“Senpai, that’s not true.” Yui said.

Hyoyeon just smiled. “So, Agent Ren, how are we going to go to the headquarters? I don’t believe that all the agents use that stairs.”

“You are really smart.” Ren said. “Follow me.”

………………………………………………………..

Sky and Taemin continue their race even though they were tired.

“Time out.” Sky said and sat.

Taemin sat too. He is tired.

“Yah… We are really fast. We left the others behind.” Taemin said.

“Right.” Sky said.

Moment of silent. All they can hear are the birds and the wind blowing the leaves of the trees.

“Agent Sky, is it ok to ask you something?” Taemin asks.

“Sure.” Sky said.

“Why do you love Yuihan?” Taemin asks. It is hard for him to ask it but he wants to know.

“Well, I love her because she is Yuihan. She is very different from the other girl agents. When the first time I met her, she doesn’t like the help from us. She wants to work alone and she doesn’t want someone will help her.” Sky said.

“How did you two become close?” Taemin asks.

“I talked to her and even though she avoids me, it didn’t stop me to approach her until she gives up on avoiding me. At first, we became friends. She talked a lot about you and her other friends but that time I didn’t know that the Minnie she is talking about is you.” Sky said. “Then, one day I just ask her to be my girl and she said yes.”

Taemin is quietly listening to Sky. Deep inside of him, he is happy because Yui met Sky. As far as he knows, Yui is aloof with the guys and he is the first guy that she’s been close to.

“Agent Sky, thanks for being with Yuihan.” Taemin said. “She is the type of girl that avoids guys. Thanks to you that she had fallen in love again.”

“What are you talking about? You are so serious.” Sky said.

Taemin smiled. “Take care of Yuihan.” He said and stands up. He begins to climb the mountain.

Sky follows him still wondering why Taemin is acting like that. “Did he love Yuihan too?” he asks himself.

The two continues to climb the mountain until they reach the top.

“We finally arrived.” Taemin said.

“I wonder where the others are.” Sky said.

“Probably they are still climbing the mountain.” Taemin said and rings the doorbell.

The door opened.

“Cool! They are expecting us.” Taemin said.

When the door opened, a beautiful girl appeared.

“She’s so cute.” Taemin said.

“Agent Taemin? Agent Sky?” the beautiful girl said.

The two nodded.

“I’m Agent Aom.” She said. “Welcome to Warrior Goddess Company Thailand Branch. Everyone is waiting for you.”

“Nice to meet you, Agent Aom.” Taemin said.

“Please follow me.” She said.

………………………………………………………..

Inside the Agent’s Department…

“So, our little Gui Gui was transferred to Taiwan Branch.” Minhyun said.

“She thought that she finally escaped from her worst nightmare until she met her.” Ren said while sitting on her throne and pointing at Amber.

“I still remember how she was happy when Boss Mario told her that she will be transferred and she never had any idea that my bff is in Taiwan Branch.” Tina said. An agent that same with Amber.

“Senpai, Agent Minnie and Agent Sky aren’t here.” Yui said. She is worried about those two.

“They will be fine.” Hyoyeon said.

“This is my first time meeting the famous Agent Hyoyeon but in a situation like this.” Baekho said.

They already know why they are there.

“Good thing your bosses are not here.” Hyoyeon said.

“Why?” they curiously ask.

Hyoyeon grins. “You don’t need to know.” Hyoyeon said.

Then, the door opened. Aom came with Taemin and Sky.

“Oh? Why are you all here? How did you get here so fast?” Taemin asks.

“We take the shortcut.” Ren said.

“Shortcut? Why you didn’t tell us?” Taemin asks.

“Because you are excited to have a race.” Yui said. “Sometimes, try to act an adult not a kid.”

“But Agent Taemin isn’t like a kid.” Sky said.

“Same goes to you.” Yui said.

Sky and Taemin pout.

“I told you, sunbaenim likes black coffee. How can she drinks that if you put lots of creamer?” they heard someone arguing.

“She will gonna like it.” Another one said.

“I remember those voices.” Taemin said.

Then, two agents came holding trays of coffees.

“You two are still fighting? You haven’t changed at all, Agent Jei and Agent Kai.” Taemin said.

“Oh? Sunbae, why are you here?” Jei asks.

“I’m in a mission.” Taemin proudly said. “How are you two?”

“Agent Kai is always annoying.” Jei said.

“I am not! You are annoying.” Kai said.

“Hey! Stop fighting.” Taemin said. “Aren’t you ashamed to your cute agent?”

“Cute agent? Who is it?” Yui asks.

“Agent Aom.” Taemin said.

Yui looks at Aom and feels jealous.

“Agent Aom, do you have a boyfriend?” Taemin asks.

“I don’t have but I have a girlfriend.” Aom said.

Their eyes widened.

“Are you kidding me?” Taemin asks.

“She is not.” Tina said. “I’m her girlfriend.”

“Now I know why Agent Gui Gui hate this place.” Eunhyuk whispered.

“Anyway, where is Mr. Matsumoto?” Hyoyeon asks.

“We asked Agent Fern, Agent JR and Agent Aron to bring him here.” Minhyun said.

“And that is 3 hours ago.” Tina said.

“I wonder why they are taking so long.” Amber said.

“I’ll try to call them.” Baekho said.

………………………………………………………..

At the hospital…

A handphone of a patient is ringing. The nurse answered it.

“Hello?”

“Yah! Aron Kwak! Where are you?”

“I’m sorry but the owner of this handphone can’t answer your call.” The nurse said.

“Eh? Who is this? And where is Aron?”

“I am a nurse in a hospital. Mr. Kwak is in a critical condition.” The nurse said.

“What? Where is that hospital?”

The nurse told him the name of the hospital.

“I’ll be right there.”

………………………………………………………..

“Something happened to Agent Aron. I am going to the hospital to check on him.” Baekho said.

“We’re coming.” Hyoyeon said.

“Us too.” Yui said.

“Just stay here.” Hyoyeon said. “We will call you once we know what’s happening.”

“Senpai, take care.” Yui said.

………………………………………………………..

When they arrived at the hospital, they saw two agents there.

“Agent JR! Agent Fern! Are you alright?” Baekho asks.

“Yes but Agent Aron…” Fern said.

“What happened?” Aom asks.

“When we went to meet Mr. Matsumoto some men kidnap him. Agent Aron tried to stop them but one of the men threw a stuff toy with a bomb towards Agent Aron and he is now in critical condition.” JR said.

“Do you have a clue who behind this?” Hyoyeon asks.

The two shook their heads.

“But we found this.” JR said and shows a piece of the stuff toy. It is looks like an ear.

“B.A.P” Hyoyeon said.

“You know it?” Eunhyuk asks.

“There is only one group that uses a stuff toy as their weapon.” Hyoyeon said. “Why did they kidnap Mr. Matsumoto?”

“Shall we inform Boss Mario?” Baekho asks.

“Yes.” Hyoyeon said.