Taemin Helps Yui

Agent Hyoyeon V (Switch Bodies)

Outside the room where Yuki and the others were lock, a man is guarding them. He is holding a knife and quietly playing with it when he senses that someone is coming. He threw the knife towards the entrance.

Tomochin who is leading the way caught the flying knife.

“Good thing my senses are sharp.” Tomochin said.

Jaejoong moves to the front. “Don’t move or I’ll shoot.” He said.

The guy stares at Tomochin. “Long time no see.” The guy said.

Jaejoong, Rena, Kojiharu and Tomochin were confused.

The guy points at Tomochin.

“Tomochin, you know him?” Kojiharu asks.

Tomochin is still confused.

The guy removes the mask.

Tomochin’s eyes widened. “Rain. You are working with them?”

“I don’t work with anyone. I work alone.” Rain said.

“But why are you here?” Tomochin asks.

“People hire me and I accept it depends how much they will gonna pay.” Rain said.

“I don’t want to fight you but I need to save my best friend.” Tomochin said.

“Is she inside this room?” Rain asks.

“Hai.” Tomochin said.

Rain opens the door. “I am a hired killer not a guard. You can take them now.”

“Oniichan!!!” Iriyama Anna screamed and went towards Jaejoong.

“Mom!” Rena said when she saw her mom. “Are you alright?”

Her mom nodded.

“Paruru!” Tomochin said.

Paruru hugs her.

“Rain, thank you.” Tomochin said.

Rain just nodded.

“We need to save the others too.” Yuki said.

“Kojiharu, bring them to the van. Wait for us there.” Tomochin said.

“An’nin, go with them.” Jaejoong said.

“What about you?” Anna asks.

“I’ll be back.” Jaejoong said.

………………………………………………………..

Meanwhile…

Tomomichan is losing to B-Bomb. She is weak after her fight with Kyung and B-Bomb took that chance to beat her continuously.

“Yah! Take it easy! She is a girl!” Asuka shouts.

“Tsk! B-Bomb doesn’t care whether his opponent is a woman or a man. All he wants is to win.” Yuka said.

“Tomomichan, just give up!” Asuka said.

Tomomichan can’t talk because B-Bomb continuously punching and kicking her.

MaiMai can’t take it. She doesn’t want to watch her comrade beaten without doing anything.

“Saaya, I can’t take it.” MaiMai said.

Sayaka holds her hand. “We need to follow the rules.” Sayaka said.

“To hell with their rules. They are going to kill Tomomichan.” MaiMai said.

“I trust Tomomichan.” Sayaka said.

“I trust her too but I don’t trust her opponent.” MaiMai said.

In the middle of their talking, Acchan walks.

Takamina was shocked when she saw Acchan walking towards B-Bomb and Tomomichan.

“Acchan, come back here.” She called.

MaiMai and Sayaka heard it.

“What is she doing?” Sayaka asks.

“She is doing what I really want to do.” MaiMai said.

Acchan walks to B-Bomb and grabs his arm, stopping him to punch Tomomichan.

“A-Acchan…” Tomomichan weakly said.

“What the hell are you doing?” B-Bomb asks Acchan.

“Stop it.” Acchan said.

“I am not done yet.” B-Bomb said.

“Acchan, don’t interfere.” Umeda said.

“Sorry but I don’t usually follow the orders of the others unless she is Takamina.” Acchan said.

“Ayaka, let her. I want to show to this woman the taste of my punch.” B-Bomb said.

“Sure.” Umeda said.

Acchan looks at her group. “Sae-chan, Asuka, get Tomomichan.” She said.

Sae-chan and Asuka quickly take Tomomichan.

Acchan faces B-Bomb. “You’ll pay for what have you done to her.” Acchan said.

“Let’s see about that.” B-Bomb said.

………………………………………………………..

Thailand…

“Yui Yokoyama? The only daughter of Yasushi Yokoyama?” Sky and Tao’s mother said.

“Yes. Do you happened know my father?” Yui asks.

“Yes. He is happened to be the man who is responsible why we lost my family business!” their mother said.

“What do you mean?” Yui asks.

“He stole my family business from my father and because of him, my father died early, my mother can’t accept the fact that our family business was gone that’s why she killed herself.” Their mother said.

“T-That’s not true. My father told me that he bought it.” Yui said.

“HE STOLE IT! And now, you are going to steal my son.” Their mother said.

“No it is not.” Yui said.

“Get out of this room and get out of my son’s life!” their mother said.

“Mom, stop it.” Sky said. He doesn’t know what is going on but he wants to protect Yui but he can’t do that because he can’t move from his bed.

Yui doesn’t know what to do. She wants to move but she can’t move her feet from the ground but just then she felt someone holds her hand and pulled her out of the room.

………………………………………………………..

Japan…

B-Bomb flew to the wall because of the strong kick of Acchan.

“OMG! She became lot of stronger.” Kana said.

“That’s Acchan. How can’t she be stronger when she fought all the bad guys in Japan?” Takamina proudly said.

“Eh?!!!” the Divas were shocked. “She is the woman that’s been on the news every day?” Kikuchi said.

“Gosh! Where are your brains?” Sae-chan asks.

“Boss, are we going to continue it?” Yuka asks Umeda.

“Of course. She will get tired before she finishes fighting them.” Umeda said.

“STOP!” someone shouts and it was Tomochin.

“Tomochin, why are you here?” Takamina asks.

“They are planning to kill you all.” Tomochin said.

“Yah! Don’t accuse us anything.” Kana said.

“It is true. The prisoners told us.” Rena said.

“And where are the prisoners?” Umeda asks.

Rena smiled cutely. “Already escaped.” She said.

Umeda looks at Kana and Yuka.

Kana and Yuka looked away and try to avoid Umeda’s eyes.

“Chiro, I think we need to run.” Kana said.

“I agree.” Kana and Yuka quickly leave the place.

Umeda sighed before she looks at the Block B. “Kill them.” Umeda said.

“Who?” they ask.

“Sayaka and the others of course!” Umeda said.

Umeda and Kikuchi left them.

The Block B is excited to fight.

“Don’t underestimate us. We are agents.” Sayaka said.

“We know that.” Zico said.

“Sayaka, go get the gloves. We can take care of this.” Sae-chan said.

“You don’t need to go.” Zico said. Then, he shows the gloves. “I showed it to Umeda but she is not interested.”

“Good.” Sayaka said.

………………………………………………………..

WGCo. New York Branch…

Mr. Park went to the New York Branch to personally know what the status in finding the escaped prisoners is.

“5 agents are found dead around the New York and 2 of our agents are in the hospital. They said that the B.A.P and the Warrior Devils are hard to fight. No information about the other prisoners.” Kangta told to Mr. Park.

“They must have already left America.” Mr. Park said. “Know where the prisoners can go.”

“Yes, sir.” Kangta said.

“Sir, I know where the prisoner will go.” CL said.

“Where?” Mr. Park asks.

“In Japan.” CL said.

“Who is that?” Mr. Park asks.

“Ok Taecyeon.” CL said.

Hyoyeon who is listening was alarmed. She knows why Taecyeon is going to Japan.

“Boss Kangta, one of our agents found the “Secret” dead bodies inside their apartment.” Youngmin said.

“The Secret? No way!” Kangta can’t believe it.

The “Secret” is a group of 4 agents that are all girls. They are known for being great in fighting.

“Who killed them?” Kangta asks.

“We don’t know yet.” Youngmin said.

Hyoyeon knows who did it.

………………………………………………………..

WGCo. South Korea Branch…

“I can’t let you go to New York. It is not safe to go there.” Seung Hyun said to his younger sister. He was surprised when he saw her inside their branch.

“Oppa, you don’t need to worry about me. I am with Yeo Jin Goo oppa.” Yoo Jung said.

“You are with that guy?! No! I won’t allow you.” Seung Hyun said.

Yoo Jung pouts. “Oppa, he is nice!”

“And so? Being nice can take care of you? No!” Seung Hyun said.

Yoo Jung starts to whine like a baby. She won’t gonna stop unless she gets what she wants.

“Araso! Araso! But promise me that you will go to WGCo. New York Branch once you arrive in New York.” Seung Hyun said.

“Why should I do that?” Yoo Jung asks.

“So I will know that you are safe there. They will give you there an agent that will guard you.” Seung Hyun said.

“Agent? Oppa, I don’t need an agent!” Yoo Jung said.

“You need.” Seung Hyun said. “You want to go to New York or not?”

“Fine!” Yoo Jung said.

………………………………………………………..

Thailand…

“Minnie, let go of me.” Yui said.

They already got out of the hospital after Taemin pulled her out of the room.

Taemin stops walking.

“I’m sorry.” Taemin said.

“It’s ok. I’m glad you did it.” Yui said. Yui sighed before walking again.

“Is it true?” Taemin asks.

“I don’t know.” Yui said. “I grew up knowing that dad worked hard for our company and it is hard to believe that he stole it from them.”

“I know that he can’t do that.” Taemin said.

Yui looks at him on his eyes. “Will you help me know the truth?”

“I will.” Taemin said.

Yui hugs him. “Thank you, Minnie.” Yui said.