Meet The New Agents

Agent Hyoyeon V (Switch Bodies)

WGCo. South Korea Branch…

“Welcome to our branch, Agent Yui and Agent Ren.” Seung Hyun said. “I never expect that you will be working with us here, Agent Yui.”

“Me too.” Yui said.

“Agent Ren, you are from Thailand Branch, right?” Seung Hyun asks.

“Ne.” Ren said.

“Is it ok to be transferred here?” Seung Hyun asks.

“Actually, I heard a lot about this branch and I am looking forwards to work here.” Ren said.

“Nice.” Seung Hyun said.

Vice Boss CNU came in with Do Ye Sung.

“I’d like you to meet Vice Boss CNU.” Seung Hyun said.

“Nice to see you again, Agent Yui.” CNU said.

“The last time I came here you are not vice boss. Congratulation for your promotion.” Yui said.

“Thank you.” CNU said. “I think you already knew Do Ye Sung.”

“Ne. He helped us while we are here.” Yui said.

“And who is this cute girl?” CNU asks looking at Ren.

“He is Agent Ren and he is not a girl.” Seung Hyun said.

“Oh! Sorry.” CNU said.

“It’s ok.” Ren said.

“Do Ye Sung, please introduce them to the others.” Seung Hyun said.

“Ne.” Do Ye Sung said.

Do Ye Sung, Yui and Ren went to the Agent’s Department.

“Do Ye Sung, I’d like to ask you something.” Jinyoung said when he saw the three walking towards the Agent’s Department.

“I’ll see you later.” Do Ye Sung said. “Agents, he is Jinyoung. He is an IT expert. Jinyoung, they are Agent Yui and Agent Ren, they’ll be working here.”

“Nice to meet such lovely ladies.” Jinyoung said and shakes hands with them. His eyes are staring at Ren.

“Actually, one lady and one guy.” Do Ye Sung said. “Agent Ren is a guy.”

“Oh! Sorry.” Jinyoung said.

“It’s ok.” Ren said.

“Anyway, I need to go now.” Jinyoung said and left them.

The three are walking again when they saw Professor Dara, Professor Go Ara and Doctor Song Hye Kyo.

“Let’s try to eat there. I heard the owner is very handsome. He is always there every Friday.” Go Ara said.

“I’ll go with you because of the foods not the guy. Seung Hyun will gonna kill me if he found out that I am going with you because of a guy.” Dara said.

“As if he can kill you.” Song Hye Kyo said.

“Good evening.” Do Ye Sung greets.

“Good evening.” The three ladies said.

“Are they the new agents?” Song Hye Kyo asks.

“Ne. Agent Yui and Agent Ren. Agents, they are Professor Dara, Doctor Hye Kyo and Professor Go Ara.” Do Ye Sung said.

Yui remembered the name Go Ara. She’s the one that Taemin dated.

“Such cute ladies.” Hye Kyo said.

“Agent Ren is not a lady. He is a guy.” Do Ye Sung said.

“Oh! Sorry.” Hye Kyo said.

“It’s ok.” Ren said.

“Does it mean that Agent Yui will be the only girl in the agent’s department?” Dara asks.

“Ne.” Do Ye Sung said.

“Don’t let your guard down while you are inside that department. Those guys are like wolves.” Dara said.

“Why don’t you fool them? Tell them that Agent Ren is also a girl.” Go Ara said.

“They are agents. They will easily know that he is a guy.” Do Ye Sung said.

“You’re right.” The ladies agree.

“Oh well! I’m sure that Agent Yui will be fine as long as Agent Taemin isn’t here.” Dara said.

“Good thing Agent Taemin was transferred to the Philippines Branch where it is famous for being a branch full of guys.” Do Ye Sung said.

“Poor Agent Taemin. No one gonna take care of him there.” Go Ara said.

Yui was surprised. She didn’t know that Taemin is in the Philippines. It would be bad if Sky and Taemin will be in the same branch.

“We should go now. Nice to meet you.” Dara said to the agents.

The three finally arrived at the agent’s department. Lots of agents are there.

“Agent Dongwoon, they are the new agents.” Do Ye Sung introduced them first to the leader of the agents. “Agent Yui from Japan Branch and Agent Ren from Thailand Branch.”

“Welcome to our branch.” Dongwoon said. “Agents, listen!” he called the attention of all the agents.

All the agents look at him.

“We have our new transferred agents here, Agent Yui from Japan Branch and Agent Ren from Thailand Branch.” Dongwoon said. “Agent Yui already met some of you but it would be good if you introduce yourselves again so Agent Ren can know you too.”

“I am going to introduce them to you.” Baro voluntarily said. “First, I am Agent Baro. They are are Agent Gongchan and Agent Sandeul. We love beautiful girls like you. That handsome guy is Agent Jaejoong and he is getting married this year. And our rookie agents, Agent Lay, Agent Chen, Agent Luhan, Agent D.O, Agent Suho, Agent Chanyeol, Agent Baekhyun, and Agent Sehun.”

“I’m happy that even Agent Jei and Agent Wyn sunbae gone, we still have two beautiful ladies here.” Gongchan said.

Ren and Yui look at each other and trying not to laugh. They can’t believe that the agents are easily fooled.

………………………………………………………..

Taiwan Branch…

“It is so quiet now that Agent Minho isn’t here.” Danson said.

“Boss Vanness, is it ok to transfer Agent Minho back to South Korea branch?” Amber asks.

“He is not in South Korea Branch.” Vanness said.

“Eh? But he asked you to transfer him to other branch.” Key said.

“He asked me to let him participate in the shuffle this year. So I wrote his name to the agents that will be shuffled.” Vanness said. “But I didn’t say that I will transfer him to South Korea Branch.”

“Then, where he will be transferred?” Jonghyun asks.

“I don’t know.” Vanness said.

“Boss, the new agents had arrived.” Ady said.

Song Ji Hyo, Kris, Tao and Xiu Min came in with another girl.

“Sunbaenim!” Key screamed when he saw Song Ji Hyo.

“Hi, girlfriend! We are going to work together.” Ji Hyo said.

“I’m so happy for that!” Key said.

“Wait! Are you gay?” the girl asks. “Does it mean I wasn’t being able to escape my nightmare? Urgghhh!!!”

“What’s wrong with her?” Amber asks. “Hey! New agent, what’s the problem?”

“Omo! You are a tomboy?” the girl asks.

“Got a problem with that?” Amber asks.

“Oh no! I thought I am lucky to be participating in the shuffle but now I need to work with a gay and a tomboy!!!” the girl said.

“Who is she really?” Amber asks.

“She is Agent Gui Gui from Thailand Branch.” Ady said.

“Ah! The famous Thailand Branch.” Jonghyun said.

“Hey little agent! FYI, I am not a gay. It just happened that sunbaenim and I are very much close friend. But it is true the Agent Amber is a tomboy.” Key said.

“Can I transfer to another branch?” Gui Gui asks Vanness.

“Sorry but you can’t.” Vanness said.

Gui Gui pouts like a puppy.

“No.” Vanness said. “I was successful to kick out Agent Minho so I don’t want someone to replace him for being a hard-headed agent.”

“Agent Minho isn’t here anymore?” Ji Hyo asks. “Where is he?”

The agents shrug their shoulders.

………………………………………………………..

WGCo. New York Branch…

Minho is standing at the front gate of WGCo. New York Branch and just staring at the building. “I want to be transferred in South Korea branch not in NY Branch.” He said to himself.

“Agent Frog Prince, are you not going inside or you want to work here?” Kangta asks from his car.

“I’m coming in.” Minho said.

Kangta and Minho talked for a while inside Kangta’s room before introducing him to the other agents.

“You already know Agent CL.” Kangta said.

“Yes.” Minho said.

“I’d like you to meet Agent Hwayoung and Agent Youngmin.” Kangta said.

“Hello! I am Agent Minho!” Minho said.

“Nice to meet you.” The two agents said.

“Some of the agents are not here for their missions. You will meet them some other time.” Kangta said.

“I’m back!!!” someone said.

“Agent Kookie, good thing you are here.” Kangta said. “This is Agent Minho. Agent Minho, he is Agent Kim Jong Kook but everyone calls him Agent Kookie, he is the agent leader here.”

“Ah! You are the singer in Korea.” Minho said.

“Yep that’s me!” Kim Jong Kook said.

“Cool! I am working with a celebrity.” Minho said.

“Don’t be so glad.” CL whispered.

“For your first work, input all this finished missions in the database.” Jong Kook said and gives him a bunch of documents.

“Alright! This is the first job that my idol gave to me. I’ll work hard.” Minho said.

“He is really unbelievable.” CL whispered.

………………………………………………………..

That night, Yui calls her boyfriend.

“Sky, I was transferred here in South Korea.” Yui said.

“Really? Cool! This is your first time to participate in the shuffle, right?”

“Yeah.” She said.

“My bro was transferred too.”

“I didn’t saw Agent Tao here when I arrived and I heard that he is in Taiwan Branch.” She said.

“Agent Yuihan!” Ren called her.

“Sky, I need to go.” She said.

“I’ll call you later…” Sky said. “And Yuihan… always smile, ok? I love you.”

Yui smiled. “I love you, too.”

“Aiyeee!!! Is that your boyfriend?” Ren asks.

“Ne.” Yui said.

“Is he an agent?” Ren asks.

“Ne. He is working in the Philippines.” Yui said.

“Let me guess. Is he Agent Sky?” Ren asks.

“How did you know?” Yui asks.

“I, Agent Aom, Agent Gui Gui and Agent Fern once went to the Philippines Branch during our mission and we met him. Actually, we tried to seduce him but he proudly said that he is already taken.” Ren said.

Yui was touched of what her boyfriend did.

Ren wrapped his arm on Yui’s arm. “It’s so cold.” Ren said. “In Thailand it is so hot that I forgot how South Korea cold when Christmas holiday is approaching. I wished that Agent Baekho is here so he can give me a warm hug.”

“Beautiful agents, Agent Dongwoon are treating us for a dinner. Come on!” Suho said.

“Ne!” Ren and Yui said.

………………………………………………………..

At the hospital…

“Hyoyeon, wake up.”

Hyoyeon heard someone waking her up but it is strange.

‘Why am I hearing my voice waking me up?’ she thought.

She opened her eyes and saw herself looking at her.

“Are you awake now, huh?”

“Am I dreaming?” she asks then she notice that her voice change. It became manlier or should she say Eunhyuk’s voice? “What’s going on?”

“Look at mirror!”

Hyoyeon grabs a mirror on her side and her eyes widened. “EH?!!!! W-What happened to my beautiful face?”

Her eyes look at the woman that looks exactly like her. “You are?”

“I am your husband.” The woman said.

“No kidding?” she asks.

“I am not. I am really Eunhyuk.”

“What happened?” she asks.

“I don’t know. I woke up in our room and I saw myself like this.” Eunhyuk said. “And when I got here, I saw you lying there. Leeteuk hyung told me that I fainted during our concert performance.”

“Does it mean we switched our bodies?” Hyoyeon asks.

“But how? You didn’t drink anything before you go to sleep, right? Just like in Secret Garden.” Eunhyuk said.

“It is impossible to happen.” Hyoyeon said. She stands up and get ready to leave.

“Where are you going?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I am not going alone.” Hyoyeon said. “You are coming with me. We need to talk to Boss Seung Hyun.”

“But are you ok now?” Eunhyuk asks.

Hyoyeon didn’t answer it and just go out of the room.

“Hyukjae, are you ok now?” Leeteuk asks.

“Ne oppa I mean hyung.” Hyoyeon said. “I and my wife need to go.”

“But you should take a rest.” Leeteuk said.

“Oppa!” it was IU. She is rushing towards them.

Hyoyeon glares at Eunhyuk. “Don’t look at me like that.” Eunhyuk said.

IU hugs Eunhyuk’s body without knowing that Hyoyeon’s spirit is in her husband’s body.

“Gwenchana, huh?” IU asks.

“I’m fine.” Hyoyeon coldly said and removes IU’s arm from hugging her. “My lovely wifey, let’s go.” She sweetly said to Eunhyuk and left with him.

………………………………………………………..

Philippines Branch…

“Agent Lee Taemin from Warrior Goddess Company South Korea Branch.” Taemin introduced himself to the boss of the Philippines Branch.

“Why Kangta transferred his son here?” the boss asks.

“I am not his son. I am Agent Lee Taemin.” Taemin said.

“Of course I know that. His son is only a child. And I know you are Agent Lee Taemin.” The boss said.

Taemin smiled. “I must be famous.” Taemin said.

“No. You just introduced yourself to me so I know your name.” the boss said.

Then, a guy came in. “Boss Luis, a new agent is here.” The boss said.

“You mean you are not the boss?” Taemin asks.

“No.” the boss said.

The truth is the boss is just fooling Taemin. He is the real boss and his name is Luis Manzano. The guy who came in is the Vice Boss and his name is Billy Crawford.

“I am Boss Luis.” Billy said. “And he is Vice Boss Billy.”

“Ah…” Taemin said.

“Let me introduce you to our agents.” Billy said.

The three went to the agent’s department.

“Boss Luis, I want you to sign this.” Jang said. Taemin met him in the lobby of the building.

“Just leave that to my desk.” Billy said and winks at Jang.

“Yes, Boss Luis.” Jang said.

“Agents, listen up.” Billy said. “I, Boss Luis, am going to introduce to you our new slave I mean new agent. His name is Agent Lee Taemin from Warrior Goddess Company South Korea Branch.”

“Hello! Nice to meet you all.” Taemin said.

“One by one, introduced yourselves.” Billy said.

“We don’t want to.” A guy said. “He will gonna know us eventually.”

“Agent Kenjie is right.” Billy said. “So, Agent Taemin, hope you enjoy staying here for a year or more than.”

“Your desk will be there on the side of Agent Sky’s desk.”’ Luis said.

“Why do I need to be with him?” Taemin whispered.

“I haven’t seen Professor Japoy and Professor Chris Tiu. Where are they?” Luis asks.

“They haven’t been going out from their lab for weeks.” Sky said.

“Boss Luis, let’s go see those two.” Billy said.

The two went to the lab.

………………………………………………………..

The two professors are celebrating because their invention ‘Switch Bodies Machine’ is finally finished.

“Do you think it worked?” Japoy asks.

“There is one way to find out.” Chris said. “If Agent Hyoyeon will come here with calm expression and her husband has an angry expression, it means that our invention is a success!”

Then, someone knocks on their door.

“Professor Japoy and Professor Chris Tiu, open this door.”

“It’s Boss Luis.” Japoy said.

Chris Tiu immediately opens the door. “H-Hi Boss Luis and Vice Boss Billy.” Chris Tiu greets.

“What are you doing here for weeks, huh?” Luis asks.

“Just some invention.” Japoy said.

Luis and Billy saw the machine.

“Is this it?” Luis asks.

The two professors nodded.

To their surprised, Luis carries the machine and throws it to the window.

The two professors were shocked. “Boss Luis, you are a dead meat. You didn’t know what you have done.” Japoy said.

“Are you threatening me?” Luis asks. “Go and do your work!”

“We are not joking. Your biggest nightmare will come. Just wait.” Chris Tiu said.