The Prisoners Escaped!

Agent Hyoyeon V (Switch Bodies)

New York Branch…

Agent Kookie and the other agents checked the prison.

“Brother!” Youngmin said when he saw Kwangmin lying on the floor. He checks Kwangmin’s pulse and he felt relieved when he feels the heartbeat.

“Agent Kookie, they are all escaped.” CL said when she checks inside the prison.

“Shoot! How did this happen?” Kim Jong Kook angrily said.

“What happened here?” it was Kangta. He came back with Minho.

“Boss, the prisoners had escaped.” Kim Jong Kook said.

“What? How did it happen?” Kangta asks.

“That’s what I really want to know.” Kim Jong Kook said.

“Why don’t you check the security department?” Kangta asks.

“Right away, Boss!” Kim Jong Kook said.

Kangta sighed. “This is going to be a real big problem.” Kangta said. “All the agents must search all the places here in New York. You need to capture all the prisoners.”

“Yes, boss!” they all said.

Kangta went to his room to call Mr. Park.

………………………………………………………..

South Korea Branch…

Boss Seung Hyun is back from the meeting of the bosses. Inside his room, he is playing with Leo, his son.

“Boss Seung Hyun, we had received an urgent call from Mr. Park.” CNU said.

“What does he want?” Seung Hyun asks.

CNU opens the big screen so they can all listen to the message of Mr. Park.

………………………………………………………..

SSK’s Café…

Julien is busy in his other work as a cashier when his handphone rings. The ring is different and it means that Mr. Park is calling.

“Se Kyung, I’ll just go to the restroom.” Julien said to his girlfriend.

“Araso but make it quick. We have lots of customers.” Shin Se Kyung said.

“Ne!” Julien said and went to the restroom to check the video call.

………………………………………………………..

Japan Branch…

Yuko and Marikosama are finally back from the meeting of the bosses.

“Boss Yuko! Vice-Boss Marikosama!” Miichan hurriedly calling them.

“What is it? We just got back. Did you miss us?” Yuko asks.

“Iie. Mr. Park is on the big screen now.” Miichan said.

Yuko and Marikosama look at each other before going to the Security/IT/Lab Department.

All the agents are already in there.

………………………………………………………..

Futuristic Café…

Max is busy with the customers when U-Know came from the 2nd floor of the café.

“Max, Mr. Park is calling.” He whispered to Max.

The two went to their office.

………………………………………………………..

Taiwan Branch…

Boss Vanness is back and he is chatting with his agents. “Agent Frog Prince is begging me to take him again.” Vanness said.

The agents laughed.

Vanness looks around. “Where are Agent Amber and Agent Tao?” he asks.

Kris told him about what happened to Sky.

“Then, why is Agent Amber in Thailand too?” he asks.

“Boss, our baby boy is in love.” Danson said.

“In love? Who is the unlucky girl?” he asks.

“No, boss. It is a guy.” Ady said.

“Eh? Really?” he can’t believe it.

“He is Agent Ren. But actually you can mistake him as a girl.” Gui Gui said.

“At least our baby boy is in love to a guy.” Vanness said.

“Boss, urgent call from Mr. Park.” Ady said.

“Let’s see.” Vanness said.

Ady opened the big screen.

………………………………………………………..

Philippines Branch…

Boss Luis and Vice-Boss Billy are playing inside their room when Professor Chris came in. “Boss, Mr. Park is on the big screen.” Chris said.

“If he is in the big screen, then he called all the branches at once.” Luis said.

“Then, all the agents around the world are needed.” Billy said.

The two guys screamed like girls. “Let’s watch it.” Luis excitedly said.

………………………………………………………..

Thailand Branch…

Boss Mario arrived and when he came all his agents are watching Mr. Park on the big screen.

“What’s going on?” he asks.

“Mr. Park has an important thing to say to all the agents, boss.” Nichkhun said.

………………………………………………………..

London Branch…

Boss Emma came back to London as fast as she could when Bom informed her about Hyoyeon.

“Oh Hyoyeon! What would Boss BoA say if she sees you like that?” Emma said.

“It will be over soon.” Hyoyeon said.

“Boss Emma, Mr. Park wants to talk to all the branches of WGCo. He is on the big screen.” Hyung Jun said.

Emma and Hyoyeon went out of Emma’s room to go to the Agent’s room.

 “I’m sorry for calling all of you without a notice. Warrior Goddess Company, New York Branch was invaded by the unknown group and let the prisoners escaped and until now the agents of New York Branch are trying to find the prisoners and also trying to know the unknown group behind of all this.” Mr. Park said.

Hyoyeon went forwards and pressed a button.

“Sir, this is Former Agent Hyoyeon. You might be asking me why I am inside my husband’s body but I can explain it to you later.” She said. “The unknown group you are telling us is the group called B.A.P. We are trying to capture them because they got Mr. Jun Matsumoto. They took Mr. Matsumoto so he can help them to enter the New York Branch to free Himchan. If I am correct, the prison is located underground. There is a secret passageway that only Agent Leaders can access it without entering the building of New York Branch. Mr. Matsumoto can make a device that will hack the password of that secret passageway. They used it so they can enter without the knowledge of the security of the WGCo. New York Branch.”

“If you are trying to capture them, why didn’t you inform the New York Branch that B.A.P is coming?”

“I tried, sir. But Agent Kookie didn’t believe in me because I am just a former agent.” She said. ‘Take that, muscle guy!’ she thought.

“Thank you for the information, Former Agent Hyoyeon.” Mr. Park said. “And as for your situation, I believe that you explain it to me after the B.A.P captures.”

“Yes, sir.” She said.

“Now, I order all the agents around the world. Capture B.A.P and the prisoners who escaped and save Mr. Jun Matsumoto.” Mr. Park said.

………………………………………………………..

Agent CL and Agent Minho are partner to look for B.A.P and Jun Matsumoto while the other agents are assigned to find the other prisoners.

“This wouldn’t happen if only Agent Kookie listened to Agent Hyoyeon.” CL said.

“Even if Agent Kookie listened to Agent Hyoyeon, B.A.P is too strong and it will be hard for us to stop them.” Minho said.

“Are they really strong?” CL asks.

“Very.” Minho said.

The two entered a dark street. CL and Minho are quiet while looking around. The street is quiet but just then…

“AH!!!” Minho screamed and hides at CL’s back.

“Yah… Agent Minho, It is just a cat.” CL said.

Minho was frightened when a cat jumps on their front.

“I am not scared.” Minho said acting brave.

CL just shook her head.

They continue walking until they reach the dead end.

“We should go back.” Minho said.

“Right.” CL said.

They were about to go back when a door opened on their side.

“Guys, we got company here.” It was Youngjae.

The other members of B.A.P came out except Himchan.

“Where’s Himchan?” Minho asks.

“Our Himchan is sleeping.” Jongup said.

“Where’s Mr. Matsumoto?” CL asks.

“Inside.” Daehyun said.

“Give Mr. Matsumoto to us.” CL said.

“I’m sorry but we don’t just give him to you easily.” Yongguk said.

“I want to play.” Zelo said.

“Our Zelo wants to play.” Yongguk said. “We will give Mr. Matsumoto to you but someone among of you must stay here to play with Zelo.”

“Agent CL will play with him.” Minho quickly said.

CL’s eyes widened. “Yah! How can you do this to me?!” she said angrily.

“I don’t want to die early.” Minho whispered to her.

“So, you want me to die first?” CL asks.

Minho smiled innocently.

“Then it is settled. The guy will stay here.” Yongguk said.

Minho’s eyes widened. “W-What?” Minho said.

“I don’t like a guy like you, hiding at the back of a girl. You are such as coward. You are coward than Taemin.” Yongguk said.

“And Zelo wants to play with coward.” Zelo said.

“Daehyun, bring Mr. Matsumoto here.” Yongguk said.

Daehyun nodded and went inside. He came back with Mr. Matsumoto.

“You can go now, Mr. Matsumoto. Thanks for the help.” Yongguk said.

Mr. Matsumoto went to the agents.

“As I start my countdown, you and Mr. Matsumoto shall leave while the coward frog will stay here.” Yongguk said. “10…9…”

CL holds Mr. Matsumoto’s hand. “Let’s go.” CL said.

CL and Mr. Matsumoto run until they reached CL’s car.

“Sir, get in.” CL said.

“What about your partner?” Jun Matsumoto asks.

“He isn’t my partner and besides he can take care of himself.” CL said while starting the car.

They were about to leave when Minho came in.

“What the-” CL was surprised to see Minho there.

“Drive now!” Minho said.

CL drives the car.

“How did you escaped?” CL asks while driving.

“I run after you left me.” Minho said.

“You are really a coward.” CL said.

“Tsk! If I didn’t run, any moment now I am already dead.” Minho said. “Good thing that I am a fast runner.”

………………………………………………………..

WGCo. Japan Branch…

“Ok agents, you heard Mr. Park.” Yuko said.

“Sorry, boss, but we have another mission to do.” Sae-chan said.

“What? And why Saaya is here?” Yuko asks.

They explained what happened to Yukirin and others.

“I understand. You can do your mission now.” Yuko said.

“Do you know where they are hiding?” Marikosama asks.

“Hai! They are in Akihabara.” Sayaka said.

“You should all be careful. I’ll ask the Team Tabemono and Agent Mayuyu to find the prisoners.” Yuko said.

“Thank you, boss.” Sayaka said.

………………………………………………………..

Akihabara…

Sayaka, Sae-chan, MaiMai, Acchan, Takamina, Tomomichan and Asuka are going to the hideout of Divas while Rena, Kojiharu, Tomochin and Jaejoong are going to stand by for a while. If anything happens, they will help the White Devils.

“Why do I need to stay here? Paruru needs me.” Tomochin said.

“I need to save my sister.” Jaejoong said.

“I know you want to save them but haven’t you forgotten that my mom is there too? Let’s stick to plan so we can be sure that nothing is gonna happen to our love ones.” Rena said.

The White Devils enter the hideout of Divas.

“Oi Kyaru! Come out!” Sayaka shouts.

“Aish! So noisy!” someone said while walking out of the room.

“Kikuji, still always sleepy?” Asuka said.

“Oi! What are you doing here? How did you know we are here?” Kikuchi Ayaka asks.

“Mocchi…” Kikuchi said. “Do you still love mochis?”

“Always.” Asuka said.

Kikuchi walks towards the other door and knocks. “Boss, they’re here.” She said.

The door opened and a woman came out.

“Omo! Okaro, why are you here?” Umeda Ayaka asks.

“Kyura, didn’t I tell you on the phone that I will visit you one of these days?” Sayaka said.

“You said it to me 3 hours ago.” Umeda said.

“Where are the hostages?” Sayaka asks.

“Kacchan and Chiro are watching them.” Umeda said.

“Kyura, let’s fight one-on-one. Let’s settle it once and for all.” Sayaka said. “If I win, free the hostages and stop dreaming to be the top of Yankee. Seriously, you are too old for that. Still dreaming to be at the top? Why don’t you fight the new Yankees?”

“Actually, I already did. I fought all the Yankees here in Japan and they were all defeated by us but still it won’t enough. I want to defeat you.” Umeda said.

“Then, let’s settle it.” Sayaka said.

“I don’t want a one-on-one.” Umeda said.

“Then, what do you want?” Sayaka asks.

“Since, you are in my territory. We will fight in my rules.” Umeda said.