Sky's Fiancee and Yui's chose

Agent Hyoyeon V (Switch Bodies)

Happy New Year everyone!!!

My last update for this year...kekeke...


“Hi! I’m Summer, Sky’s fiancée.” The girl said. “And you are?”

“Y-Yu…”

“Oh! Look who’s here.” It was Sky’s mom, Yoomi. “Summer, you already met Sky’s friend.”

“Yes, auntie but I haven’t got her name.” Summer said.

“Summer, she is Yokoyama Yui. Yui, she is Summer, Sky’s fiancée.” Yoomi said.

“N-Nice to meet you.” Yui said.

“Me too.” Summer said. “Are you here to visit Sky?”

“Y-Yes but I remember that I need to go somewhere.” Yui said. “Excuse me.”

Yui left the garden as fast as she can.

Yoomi smiled with victory.

………………………………………………………..

When Yui finally got out of the mansion, she saw Taemin standing outside the gate.

“Yuihan.” Taemin worriedly asks.

Yui didn’t think anymore. She runs towards Taemin’s arms and cried.

“Minnie…” she said.

Taemin hugs her to comfort her. He saw Sky goes out of the mansion maybe to talk to Yui but when Sky saw Yui on Taemin’s arms he just watched them.

“Let’s go.” Taemin said while glaring at Sky. He gives the helmet to Yui and they ride the motorcycle that he borrowed from Daisuke.

………………………………………………………..

Somewhere in Japan…

Oku Manami was locked in a room and she doesn’t know where she is. She is hoping that Erena and Miori will know her location. Before she was forced to get inside Taecyeon’s car, she put a sticker on the roof of the car. It is a GPS sticker that she and Miori invented. It is still in a testing procedure so she doesn’t know if it will gonna work.

The door opened and Taecyeon entered.

“What do you want from me?” Manami bravely asks. Although she doesn’t know how to fight, she knew that Taecyeon will not hurt her.

“You’re my bait.” Taecyeon said. “And one more thing, I saw this sticker on my car’s roof. It’s ugly so I removed it.”

Manami’s eyes widened when she saw the GPS sticker torn into pieces.

Taecyeon goes out of the room and locked it from the outside.

“If only I brought the device that Lemon used to talk to the animals.” Manami said. “But why would I bring that to a store just to buy a melonpan?”

Manami sighed. Now, there is no chance that she will save by the agents before Taecyeon use her as bait.

………………………………………………………..

Taemin brought Yui back to her hotel suite. Yui is now quiet and already stopped crying. Her mind is blank and she doesn’t want to think for a moment.

“Yuihan, gomene. I tried to-”

“Sky is already had a fiancée. She’s pretty and I think she is nice. Mrs. Jung likes her too. Sky won’t get hurt anymore because of me.” Yui said.

“Yah… Don’t say that.” Taemin said. “His mom arranged it. Sky loves you.”

Yui shook her head. “I guess I need to go back to South Korea.”

“Are you going to leave it like that? Do you really always like to leave the person you love?” Taemin asks.

“For your information, you’re the one who left me.” Yui said.

“Oh right but I only do that because…” Taemin can’t continue his words.

“Because what?” Yui asks.

“Because I love you. I don’t want you to become an agent because I don’t want you to get hurt so I chose to leave you so you will not think to be like me.” Taemin said.

“But I became an agent because you left me.” Yui said.

“I know and I can’t forgive myself for leaving you that time.” Taemin said. “Because of it you found another man to love.”

“And that man already has a fiancée.” Yui said.

“If you can just fight your love to Sky everything will be fine.” Taemin said.

Yui’s handphone rings.

“Hello?... I’m coming back.” Yui said. “I’m sorry but I need to go.”

Taemin watched Yui leaving.

………………………………………………………..

WGCo. Japan Branch…

“Boss Yuko, we located Macchan’s location but before we track down the address the signal was lost.” Miichan said.

“How did you know where her location is?” Yuko asks.

“She used the GPS sticker.” Miichan said.

“Where is she?” Mariko asks.

“Osaka.” Miichan said.

“Agent Sae-chan, you heard her. Oku Manami is in Osaka.” Yuko said.

“I’ll send Agent Jurina with some of the AKB48 members.” Sae said.

“Ok. Rescue Oku as fast as you can.” Yuko said.

“Hai!” Sae said.

………………………………………………………..

South Korea…

Eunhyuk is in his house when Jaejoong came with his sister.

“What are you doing in my house? Hyoyeon is not here.” Eunhyuk said.

“Your sister is here.” Jaejoong said.

“And so?” Eunhyuk said.

Sora came out. “Jae, come in.” Sora said. “Hyukjae, why didn’t you let the visitor get in?”

“This is my house, noona.” Eunhyuk said but he let Jaejoong and Anna get in.

“And also Hyo’s house.” Sora said.

“But she is not here.” Eunhyuk said.

“And so?” Sora said. Sora looks at Jaejoong’s sister. “Is she your sister?”

“Ne. Her name is Anna. Anna she is Sora, my girlfriend.” Jaejoong introduced the two girls.

“Hi!” Sora greets.

“Hi! You can call me An’nin, sister-in-law.” Anna said.

“Omo! She called me sister-in-law.” Sora was felt happy.

Eunhyuk noticed the travelling bag.

“What’s with the bag?” Eunhyuk asks.

“An’nin is going to stay here for a while.” Sora said.

“What? But why?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I am going to help Hyoyeon in New York. I heard that Jamie is there.” Jaejoong said.

“So, you are going to guard Hyoyeon so Jamie can’t go near her?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Exactly.” Jaejoong said. “But why is your sister here?”

“An’nin is on vacation and Sora wants to know her better so I brought An’nin here.” Jaejoong said.

“But why in my house?” Eunhyuk asks.

“She can’t stay in umma’s house while I am here. You know I am the one who takes care with your kids while Hyoyeon is gone.” Sora said.

Eunhyuk sighed. “How long?”

“Two weeks.” Sora said.

“Ok. Two weeks and no more visitors.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ne!” Jaejoong and Sora said.

………………………………………………………..

WGCo. South Korea…

Yui is got back in her work but she can’t focus because of what happened.

“Friend, are you alright?” Ren asks.

“Ren, I don’t know what to do.” Yui said. “Lately I don’t know what I really want.”

“Let me guess, you are choosing between Agent Taemin and Agent Sky, right?” Ren asks.

“Eh?” Yui was confused.

“I mean you don’t know who you really love.” Ren said.

“How can you say that? I am thinking about Sky and Summer.” Yui said. “I cried bucket of tears after knowing that Sky and Summer are engaged to be married but now I feel less pain and I don’t know why.”

“Maybe at first you felt betrayed but in the end you chose to finally given up Sky to Summer. And besides, you and Sky talked before you got back here, right?” Ren said.

Before Yui goes back to South Korea, she received a call from Sky. The two talked in a café not too far away from WGCo. Philippine Branch.

“Summer and I are engaged since we were young. At first, we are both against it and we both agreed to have relationships with other people. If we happened find the persons that we will love, the engagement will cancel. But it didn’t happen.”

“What do you mean? You didn’t really love me?” Yui asks.

“I do love you but I can’t take it seeing my mom hating you. I know it is not your dad’s fault why their business is gone but you can’t change mom’s beliefs. She will stick to her beliefs whether it is right or wrong.” Sky said.

“Do you love Summer?”

“I do love her but not the way I love you.” Sky answered.

“Then, why are you giving up on me?”

“Because I want you to be happy. I know you love me but it is not enough than the way you love Taemin.”

“Taemin? What about him?” Yui asks.

“You really didn’t know? You still love Taemin but since I am your boyfriend you always tell to yourself that I am the one you love but the truth is you are lying to yourself.”

Yui is now getting confused.

“Think it over, Yuihan.” Sky said. “And don’t be mad at me. I am doing this because I love you.”

“Ren, do you think I love Minnie?” Yui asks.

“Do you really asking me that? You should ask yourself.” Ren said.

“Do you think Minnie loves me?” Yui asks.

“I am 100 percent sure that he is.” Ren said. “And if you don’t believe me, ask Professor Go Ara.”

“What about her?” Yui asks.

“Just ask her.” Ren said.

………………………………………………………..

Osaka, Japan…

Jurina and AKB48 members raid Taecyeon’s hide out. But when they got there, Taecyeon is already gone. He left Oku Manami inside the room.

“Darn it! He escaped!” Takamina said.

“Do you know where he went?” Tomochin asked Manami.

“Iie. I just heard that he is talking to someone then I heard cars leaving. I didn’t know that I was alone that time.” Manami said.

“What are we going to do now?” Rena asks.

“Let’s just go back. He is going to hide. It will be just a waste of time if we will find him. For now, we must not let our guard down.” Takamina said.

………………………………………………………..

New York…

Jei received a call from the Warrior Devils.

“How’s our betrayer friend?”

“Reinyan.” Jei said. “What do you want?”

“We want you. Alone.”

“Ok.”

“You easily agreed?”

“I know I owe you because I left you. I am facing the consequences.”

“Good girl. Meet us at the place where we always hang out at 8:00 in the evening on Friday.”

“I will come.” Jei said.

Jei looks at Hyoyeon after her conversation with the leader of Warrior Devils.

Hyoyeon nodded giving her strength.