Asking for Warrior Angels help

Agent Hyoyeon V (Switch Bodies)

“What are you doing here?” Yejin asks.

“I need your help.” Hyoyeon said.

Yejin pretends that she’s busy. “I am no longer an agent.” Yejin said.

“And so do I.” Hyoyeon said. “We maybe no longer agents but Warrior Goddess still need us especially when old enemies are back.”

“Lots of new agents can handle them.” Yejin said.

“But not the B.A.P.” Hyoyeon said.

Yejin sighed. “Do you think I can fight them alone?” Yejin asks.

“That’s why I am here. I am planning to get the Warrior Angels back.” Hyoyeon said.

“That’s impossible. Warrior Angels are dead.” Yejin said.

“As far as I know you three are still alive.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m sorry, Hyoyeon, but there’s no way that I am going to see those two again.” Yejin said.

………………………………………………………..

“There’s no way that I am going to see those two again.” Park Jin Hee said when Hyoyeon, Seung Ho and Wyn went to her mansion. Park Jin Hee married a rich man and now living in a big mansion.

“Sunbae, B.A.P is back and you three are the agents that can defeat them.” Hyoyeon said.

“After what those two did to me? No.” Park Jin Hee said. “Is Yejin still single?”

The three nodded.

Jin Hee laughed. “Just as I thought. She will never get married.” She said.

“Sunbae, please think it over.” Hyoyeon said. “Warrior Goddess needs you. The world needs you.”

………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon, Wyn & Seung Ho went to Jo Yeo Jung’s house after visiting Park Jin Hee’s house. Jo Yeo Jung divorced her husband when she caught him having an affair but before she divorced him, she breaks his left leg while she beat up the woman. Jo Yeo Jung is now living with her 5 years old son and she has a restaurant business.

“Nice to see you again, Hyoyeon.” Jo Yeo Jung said. “What can I do for you?”

“The B.A.P is back.” Hyoyeon said.

“I know.” She said.

“You know?” Hyoyeon asks.

“BoA told me.” She said.

“You still have contact with BoA unnie?” Hyoyeon asks.

She nodded. “She asked for our help.”

“And?” Hyoyeon said.

“I really wanted to help but I am useless without the two.” She said. “I tried anything to make those two forgive each other but in the end I became the bad one.”

“Why don’t you and Hyoyeon sunbae team up?” Wyn suggested.

“I want to help but I need to catch the Warrior Devils.” Hyoyeon said. “I am only here to personally ask the Warrior Angels to go back.”

Just then, Hyoyeon’s handphone rings.

“Agent Tao and Kris found the hide out of B.A.P” it was Kangta.

“Good.” Hyoyeon said.

“Have you talked to the Warrior Angels?”

“Ne but they don’t want to help.” Hyoyeon said.

“Is that so? Then, I guess I need to borrow some of the strongest agents in the other branches.”

“Yeah do that. I’ll try to come back and help.” Hyoyeon said.

“No. Just focus with the Warrior Devils.”

“Ok but if you need help just call me.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok.”

“Sunbae, we must go. If you change your mind you can just come to London Branch.” Hyoyeon said.

Jo Yeo Jung nodded.

“Agent Wyn and Agent Seung Ho, I need you to do something for me.” Hyoyeon said after they left Jo Yeo Jung’s house.

“What is it, sunbae?” Seung Ho asks.

………………………………………………………..

Japan Branch…

“Agent Mayuyu, you will be going to New York with the other spy agents to fight the B.A.P” Boss Yuko said.

“Hai!” Mayu said.

“Agent U-Know and Agent Max will come here to pick you up so get ready.” Vice-Boss Marikosama said.

“Hai!” Mayu said.

………………………………………………………..

South Korea…

Julien Kang is working at his girlfriend’s café when Max, U-Know and Mayu came in.

“Hi Julien’s friends.” Shin Se Kyung said.

“Hi.” Max and U-Know said.

“Who is she? Your sister?” Shin Se Kyung asks.

“Our friend. Her name is Mayu.” Max said.

“Hi Mayu! My name is Shin Se Kyung.” Shin Se Kyung said.

Mayu smiled but forced. She is not used in smiling or making different expressions except being serious.

“Sorry about her smile. She likes a robot sometimes.” Max said.

“Ah I see.” Shin Se Kyung said. “So, what do you need to my boyfriend?”

“Our friend in New York got in an accident and we are going to visit him.” U-Know said.

“Who is your friend?” Shin Se Kyung asks.

Max and U-Know look at each other asking for help.

“Jo Kwangmin.” Mayu said.

“Who is this Jo Kwangmin?” Shin Se Kyung asks.

“Our friend that works in a jewelry store. He is accidentally got hurt when a robbery happened during his duty.” Mayu said.

“How is he?” Shin Se Kyung worriedly asks.

“He is 50-50. We need to be there so he can see us before he gone.” Mayu said.

“O-Ok. I will let you go with Julien oppa.” Shin Se Kyung said.

“Thanks. I’ll be back soon.” Julien said and kissed her on her cheeks before they leave.

………………………………………………………..

“You really used Kwangmin so I can go with you.” Julien said. They are now in Max’s private plane. “And you lied to Se Kyung that he is dying.”

“If I didn’t say that, she will not allow you.” Mayu said.

“And thanks for that.” Julien said. “Agent U-Know, we are the only three agents that going to fight the B.A.P?”

“Ne.” U-Know said.

“Can we fight them? I mean, I don’t know how strong they are.” Julien said.

“We can fight them.” U-Know said.

“If the Warrior Angels can, we can do it too.” Mayu said.

………………………………………………………..

Japan…

Oku Manami went out of Warrior Goddess Company to buy some melonpan for them. Miori loves melonpan that’s why Manami decided to buy it.

She is walking back to the headquarters when a balck car stops on her side and someone grabs her inside the car. She wasn’t able to shout because it was happening so fast. After the stranger caught Manami, the car quickly left the place leaving the melonpans on the ground.

“Amina, isn’t that Manami?” Yukari asks when they saw her being drag by the stranger in the car.

“Hai.” Amina said.

“The car looks familiar.” Kumi said.

The three look at each other just then their eyes widened.

“Taecyeon!” the three said. They hurriedly went back to the headquarters.

“Emergency! Emergency!” the three shouted.

“Why are you so noisy?” Tomochin asks. She is busy applying some lipstick on her pouty lips.

“Oku Manami was kidnapped.” Amina said.

“What do you mean?” Takamina asks.

“Oku Manami was kidnapped by Taecyeon!” the three said.

“What?!” Sae said and stood up.

“We saw it. It was Taecyeon’s car.” Kumi said. “He really did kidnap Oku Manami!”

“What?! What happened to Maachan?” Erena asks who happened to enter their department to give some papers to Sae.

“Erepyon.” Sae worriedly said.

………………………………………………………..

South Korea…

Yui ask Vice-Boss CNU’s permission to go to the Philippines.

“I will allow you but you need to go back immediately.” CNU said.

“Ne. Thank you, Vice-Boss CNU.” Yui said. She left the boss/vice-boss’s room and calls Taemin. “Minnie, it’s me.”

“What is it, Yuihan?”

“I am going there next week.”

“Ok but I can’t go with you to Sky’s house. I am on a mission.”

“I understand.” Yui said.

“But once I got free-”

“No it’s ok. I also need to do this alone.”Yui said. “Thanks for being always on my side Minnie.”

“You don’t need to thank me. Ah… Yuihan, I need to go. Call me after you talked to Sky’s parents.”

“Ne.” she said.

………………………………………………………..

Philippines…

Taemin and Daisuke are at the airport watching the people going in and out of the airport.

“Isn’t that Agent Sky?” Daisuke asks pointing at the guy with a cast on a right arm.

“It is really him. I wonder what he is doing here.” Taemin said.

Taemin watched Sky as Sky is waiting with his mother at the arrival area of the airport. A beautiful girl came and walks towards the two. The girl hugs Sky’s mother then to much surprise of Taemin, the girl kissed Sky on his lips.

“No way!” Taemin reacted.

“I thought Agent Sky’s girlfriend is Agent Yui.” Daisuke said. “Why is that girl kissed Sky on his lips?”

“That’s what I want to know.” Taemin said before walking towards the three people.

………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon went back to America to search for the Warrior Devils. Actually, she has no idea where that group is hiding.

Hyoyeon sat on the chair inside the Agent’s Department of WGCo. New York Branch. It’s been three days and she still has no clue where the Warrior Devils are.

“Tired?” It was Jamie. Lately, he’s been staying in the Agent’s Department instead in his weapon maker studio.

“I feel like getting old. I can easily get tired.” Hyoyeon said.

“But you don’t look like getting old. I mean you are still the same.” Jamie said.

Hyoyeon chuckled. “Whatever.”

“I’m serious.” Jamie said.

“Let’s change topic. Why don’t you have girlfriend?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Who told you I don’t have a girlfriend?” Jamie asks.

“I know when you have or not have a girlfriend.” Hyoyeon said.

“You still know me, huh?” Jamie said.

“Of course.” Hyoyeon said. “So, why you don’t have a girlfriend? There are some beautiful agents here like Agent CL, Agent Hwayoung and Agent Hyoyoung.”

“First, Agent CL is just a friend. We are close because she loves using my weapons while the Ryu Twins, I can’t tell who’s who every time they are together.” Jamie said.

“Ah I know! I can introduce Agent Sae-chan for you.” Hyoyeon said.

Jamie’s face became sour as if he ate something sour.

“That agent? Do you know that I met her once and I really hate her?” Jamie said.

“You two met?” Hyoyeon unbelievably said.

“Yes and in fact it is the worst thing happened to me.” Jamie said.

“Tell me what happened.” Hyoyeon said.

“Well, I happened to deliver some weapons for Agent Mayuyu when I first saw her. I was walking towards their department with my hands full of heavy weapons when suddenly a shoe hit me on my and to my surprise I drop the heavy weapons on my feet. You know how it hurts, right?”

Hyoyeon nodded.

“And do you know what she said? Hmp! Lame girl!” Jamie said.

Hyoyeon laughed hard.

“She called me a girl!” Jamie said.

“Well, I can’t blame her. You are not masculine but I didn’t say that you are skinny and then your hair is curly and long.” Hyoyeon said.

“My hair is not long. It is above the shoulder. And besides, I am masculine not just how Agent Kookie is but I still have 6-packs-abs.” Jamie said. “Wanna see it?”

“No thank you. My husband has that abs, too.” Hyoyeon said. “Anyway, you and Agent Sae-chan met in a wrong a way. Try to know her.”

“No. I don’t want to.” Jamie said like a child.

Just then, Hyoyeon saw the spy agents walking at the corridor. She goes out and called Julien.

“Are you going now to the hideout of the B.A.P?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne.” Julien said.

“Be careful. You don’t want to go back to South Korea with bruises, right? You know how Se Kyung gonna freaked out once she sees you with bruises especially in your face.” Hyoyeon said.

“I know that’s why I am going to wear the mask that Jamie made.” Julien said.

“And take care of your princess.” Hyoyeon said talking about Mayu.

“I can take care of myself.” Mayu said. “Jamie, remember what I told you? Don’t forget to make it.”

“I’ll try.” Jamie said.

The spy agents left.

“What is Agent Mayuyu talking about?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Some new weapons.” Jamie said. “Do you know the book The Mortal Instruments?”

Hyoyeon nodded.

“She wants me to make a whip that can burn a person or got electric shocked but I told her that it is dangerous and difficult but she really wants it.” Jamie said.

“You can do it.” Hyoyeon said. “It will be a great help for Agent Mayuyu.”

“I should start making it. Want to help?”Jamie said.

“I’ll just stay here.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok.” Jamie said and left.

Agent Jei and Agent Kai came in.

“Seriously, you are weird. What’s wrong?” Kai asks Jei.

“There is nothing wrong.” Jei said but she is really different. She is not in the mood to fight Kai.

“Are you two busy?” Hyoyeon asks.

“No.” Kai and Jei said.

“Great. I want you two to help me find the Warrior Devils.” Hyoyeon said.

Jei’s eyes widened and froze.