Going To Philippines

Agent Hyoyeon V (Switch Bodies)

New York Branch…

The meeting of the bosses will begin exactly 1:00 pm. They still have 30 minutes before the meeting.

“Oshima Yuko, you are still the same. You are always frowned everyone that looks at you.” The boss of Thailand Branch said.

“Mario Maurer, for your information, I only frown every time I saw you.” Yuko said.

“I haven’t forgotten what you did to me when I visited you in Japan.” Mario said.

“You know that I don’t allow guy agents in my branch. That’s the reason that I didn’t accept Agent Ren.” Yuko said.

“But Agent Ren is a girl.” Mario said.

“Try to fool the other bosses but not me. One look to a person and I can determine whether it is a guy or a girl. That’s why when I saw Agent Ren came to my office I knew it that he is a guy.” Yuko said.

(SEE AGENT HYOYEON IV CHAPTER 17)

Yuko looks around. “Where is Mariko?” she asks.

“Your Vice Boss is busy chatting with my Vice Boss.” Mario said and points at Marikosama and another guy. The two are happily talking far away from them.

“Did you ask Nichkhun to flirt to Mariko?” Yuko angrily asks.

“Of course not! They just like each other.” Mario said.

Yuko left him and went to the two. “Nichkhun Horvejkul, don’t flirt to my vice boss.” Yuko coldly said.

“I’m sorry, Boss Yuko.” Nichkhun said.

“Go.” Yuko said to him.

“See you later, Mariko.” Nichkhun said and quickly left.

“Stop flirting. You know that I still need you to get Agent U-Know.” Yuko said.

“I know.” Marikosama said.

“Yuko, I saw you and Mario fighting again. Aren’t you two old enough to stop fighting? Your fight never ends since you were both agents.” Seung Hyun said.

“He is always getting into my nerves.” Yuko said.

Seung Hyun laughed. “You know what? You should stop frowning. Look at Emma. She always shows her beautiful smile.”

They look at the boss of London Branch talking to Luis and Billy.

“Seung Hyun, phone call from Agent Julien Kang.” Kangta called Seung Hyun.

“Thanks.” Seung Hyun said.

Vanness walks towards Yuko and Marikosama.

“What’s with frown face?” Yuko asks.

“Agent Minho is annoying. He keeps on telling me to transfer him to South Korea when he is already transferred here.” Vanness said.

“Why didn’t you transfer him to South Korea?” Yuko asks.

“I didn’t know that he wants there. He just told me that he wants to be transferred so I transferred him wherever.” Vanness said.

“Boss Vanness, I am not done to you!” Minho shouts.

Vanness quickly went to the conference room.

………………………………………………………..

“I got it.” Seung Hyun said and ends the call. He is now looking for Kangta. He saw Kangta with Emma, Luis and Billy.

“Kangta, I’m sorry but I need to go.” Seung Hyun said.

“Why?” Kangta asks.

Seung Hyun whispered to Kangta the problem. “Really?” Kangta asks.

Seung Hyun nodded.

“Ok. You can go. Dongwoon can replace you here. I’ll tell it to Mr. Park.” Kangta said.

“Thanks.” Seung Hyun said and left.

“Why did you let him go? I want to go too.” Luis said.

“What is your reason to leave?” Emma asks.

“I have a CF that needs to film this Friday.” Luis said.

“Yah! You are a boss not an entertainer!” Kangta shouts. “I won’t allow you.”

“You are like that to us while you can’t be like that with BoA.” Luis said.

“W-Well, that’s because-” Kangta doesn’t know what to say.

“You are under, Kangta?” Emma asks.

“I am not!” Kangta said.

“Look, BoA is here.” Billy said.

“W-Where?” Kangta asks and looks around.

Emma, Luis and Billy laughed.

“Aish!” Kangta was annoyed.

………………………………………………………..

South Korea…

“I already called Boss Seung Hyun and he said that he will come here right away.” Julien said to Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. Julien went to the couple’s house.

“Thanks, Julien.” Hyoyeon said and holds his hands.

“Uhmm… You’re welcome but no touching of hands.” Julien said and moves his hands away from Hyoyeon. “It is weird. Although I know you are Hyoyeon, but I am seeing right now is your husband’s face and body.”

“Oh right.” Hyoyeon said.

“Are you guys planning to keep it a secret?” Julien asks.

“As much as possible.” Eunhyuk said. “I am worried because I need to work and Hyoyeon doesn’t know the dances and songs of Super Junior. It would be also hard to ask for a vacation, our company will not allow me.”

“Why don’t you talk to your manager? I am sure he will help you.” Julien said.

The couple looks at each other.

“We can try.” Hyoyeon said.

Eunhyuk nodded.

“And one more thing, guys.” Julien said. “If you tend to keep it a secret, will you please act proper? I can’t bear to see Hyoyeon sitting like a guy and I can bear to see Eunhyuk sitting like a gay.”

The couple sits properly.

“Good.” Julien said. “Anyway, I will inform you once Boss Seung Hyun came back.”

“Thanks, Julien.” The couple said.

………………………………………………………..

After few days…

WGCo. South Korea Branch…

Yui and Ren are having a hard time taking the documents to their department.

“Girls, let me help you with that.” Jaejoong said.

“Just help Agent Yuihan.” Ren said.

Jaejoong took the documents from Yui.

“Thanks.” Yui said.

“By the way.” Jaejoong whispered to them. “I know that Agent Ren is a guy.”

“Really?” the two said.

Jaejoong nodded. “I saw him once in Thailand with the other agents there.” Jaejoong said.

“Are you going to tell to them about it?” Ren asks.

“Aniyo. I love to watch how stupid those agents are.” Jaejoong said.

Ren and Yui laughed.

Just then, they saw Seung Hyun coming.

“Boss, I thought you are in New York.” Jaejoong said.

“Something came up.” Seung Hyun said and left them.

The three agents went back to their department.

………………………………………………………..

When Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk received a call from Julien telling that Seung Hyun is back, they hurriedly went to the Warrior Goddess Company South Korea Branch.

“Boss Seung Hyun, we need to talk.” Hyoyeon said.

“Agent Julien already explained it to me over the phone and at first I can’t believe it but seeing you two right now, I definitely know that Hyoyeon is in Eunhyuk’s body.” Seung Hyun said.

“We need you to help us.” Hyoyeon said.

“It would be hard since we don’t know how you two switched.” Seung Hyun said.

“Maybe it is a machine.” Eunhyuk said.

“Right! Let’s ask Professor Sandara if she knows something.” Hyoyeon said.

“Do Ye Sung, tell Professor Sandara to come here.” Seung Hyun said to his assistant from the intercom.

After a while, Professor Sandara came.

“Hi Hyoyeon! Hi Hyukjae!” Dara greets.

“Professor, we need to ask you something.” Hyoyeon said.

“What is it, Hyukjae?” Dara asks.

“Uhmm… I am Hyoyeon.” Hyoyeon said.

Dara was confused. “Wait. Aren’t you Hyukjae?”

“I am Hyukjae.” Eunhyuk said.

“I’m confused. Tell me what’s going on.” Dara said.

“Our bodies had switched.” Hyoyeon said.

“Eh?!!!” Dara was shocked. “That’s impossible.”

“Possible.” Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk said.

“How?” Dara asks.

“We still don’t know.” Hyoyeon said.

“Professor, is it possible for you to invent a machine that can switch souls?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Impossible for me and for Professor Ara.” Dara said. Then, she remembered something. “But possible for Professor Japoy and Professor Chris Tiu.”

“Who are they?” Eunhyuk asks.

“They are my ex-students. Their imaginations is unbelievable. They can think something that a normal professor wouldn’t think.” Dara said.

“Where are they?” Eunhyuk asks.

“In WGCo. Philippines Branch. After teaching them, they managed to get a job in Philippines Branch.” Dara said.

“We need to see those two.” Hyoyeon said.

“But you need to talk to their boss first. Unfortunately, Boss Luis is in New York.” Seung Hyun said.

“You can call him.” Dara said.

“What should I tell to him?” Seung Hyun asks.

“Tell that Hyoyeon need to talk to him. Boss Kangta will surely let him go.” Dara said.

“Oh right.” Seung Hyun said. He called the New York branch.

After a while…

“It’s settled. You can go to the Philippines Branch to see Luis.” Seung Hyun said.

“Can I borrow one of your agents? I have this feeling that I will need a back-up.” Hyoyeon said.

“You can take Agent Yui and Agent Ren.” Seung Hyun said.

“Thanks.” Hyoyeon said. “Can you call her? I don’t want to show myself to the other agents.”

“Bring Agent Yui and Agent Ren here.” Seung Hyun said to Do Ye Sung from the intercom.

After a while, Yui and Ren came.

“Senpai, Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Yui greets.

“Noona, Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Ren greets.

“Nice to see you again, both of you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Eh? You know me?” Ren asks.

Seung Hyun explained the situation of the couple to the agents.

“So, you are really noona?” Ren asks.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

“I called both of you because I want you to help her and Eunhyuk.” Seung Hyun said.

“Just for senpai, we will do it.” Yui said.

………………………………………………………..

Philippines…

It is Sunday afternoon. Sky asked for Taemin to go with him to the grocery market.

“Now that you haven’t found a place to live, we should share the expenses in my apartment including the foods.” Sky said.

“Ok fine but I am not planning to stay there for long.” Taemin said.

“Seriously, we can share my apartment. I am living alone and it would be good to have a house-mate.” Sky said.

‘And see every day your pictures with my ex? No way!’ Taemin’s thought. “No thank you.” He said.

“Or if you want, you can live with the others. Agent Jang and Agent Yheen are living in a same house. I think there is a vacant room there. I can ask them to let you live there.” Sky said.

“I would rather to be alone than to be with the bullies.” Taemin said.

“You know what, they are nice too. I was bullied too by them when I first worked there but good thing it ended.” Sky said.

“How long did they bully you?” Taemin asks.

“A year.” Sky said.

“That short?!!!” Taemin asks.

“Hey. That is long.” Sky said.

“In my last branch, I was bullied since I came there until now.” Taemin said.

“Really? But they looked nice when I went there.” Sky said.

“That’s because I am their favorite.” Taemin said.

“Maybe they bullied you because they love you. It is like how they show their feelings for you.” Sky said.

“Then, it would be fine if they don’t love me.” Taemin said.

“You wouldn’t know, maybe they miss you right now.” Sky said.

“Really? Do you think they miss me?” Taemin asks.

Sky nodded.

“Try calling them.” Sky said.

“Ok. I’ll call them later.” Taemin said.

When they got home, Taemin called the South Korea Branch.

………………………………………………………..

WGCo. South Korea Branch…

“Yoboseo?” Baro answered the call.

“Agent Baro!”

“Yah! Agent Taemin! Why are you so loud?”

“I miss you all. Don’t you miss me?”

“Aniyo.” Baro said. “In fact, it is better that you are not here because we have two beautiful agents here.”

“So, you forget me because of those agents?”

“Ne. How are you there?”

“I’m great. Everyone loves me!”

“Really? Good.” Baro said. “Look. I want to talk to you but I’m busy. So, bye.” And he hangs up. “Tsk! Who are you trying to fool? Philippines Branch is known for bullying young and new agents.”