Sky Is Back

Agent Hyoyeon V (Switch Bodies)

“Call. What are your rules?” Sayaka said.

“It would be unfair if we fight against you since we are only four while you are seven.” Umeda said.

“You only realize it now? That’s the reason why you can’t win against us.” Sayaka said.

“I know that!” Umeda said. “That’s why we asked the help of Block B.”

The Block B came out. They have seven members.

“Don’t tell us that they are going to fight us instead of you?” Sayaka said.

“We will fight too but we have rules.” Umeda said. “The rule is a one-on-one battle. Whoever wins in the first round, he or she will fight the next person...”

“Then, whoever the most member of the group stands on the last will be the winner?” Sayaka asks.

“Good. You already know the rule.” Umeda said.

“It is something easy that a smart like me can understand.” Sayaka said.

“Hmp!” Umeda said. “Let’s begin the fight, shall we?”

“Sure. Sure.” Sayaka said.

“Who will be your first fighter?” Umeda asks.

Sayaka looks at her members.

“Saaya, let me fight first.” Tomomichan said.

“Are you sure?” Sayaka asks.

“Hai!” Tomomichan said.

“Ours will be Tomomichan.” Sayaka said.

“Us will be… Kyung.” Umeda said.

The shortest guy in the Block B came forward.

“Isn’t it unfair that you let us fight with guys first?” Asuka asks.

“When did I play fair?” Umeda asks.

“Oh right.” Asuka said.

“Let the fight begins!” Umeda shouts.

………………………………………………………..

“Chiro, I think the fight begins. Let’s watch.” Kobayashi Kana said while guarding the room where the hostages are.

“But what about the hostages?” Masuda Yuka asks.

“He can take care of it.” Kana said. She is talking about the mysterious guy that standing quietly at the side.

“Ok. Let’s go.” Yuka said.

Kana and Yuka left.

………………………………………………………..

Inside the room…

Yuki listens until Yuka and Kana left. Then, she walks towards the not so high window but she can’t reach it.

“Haruka, can you lift me up?” Yuki asks.

“I’ll try.” Paruru said.

Yuki rides on Paruru’s shoulders. She looks outside the window and saw the van of WGCo.

‘Sae-chan and the others will not come here without back-ups. I am sure that the others are waiting inside the van.’ She thought.

Yuki went down from Paruru’s shoulders. “An’nin, let me borrow your mirror.” She said.

“Here.” An’nin said.

“Haruka, lift me up again.” She said.

………………………………………………………..

Rena and the others are quietly waiting inside the van when they saw a light coming from the old building.

“What is that?” Kojiharu asks.

“Maybe there were Paruru and others are.” Tomochin said. Without thinking, she goes out of the van.

“Aish! That girl!” Jaejoong said.

Tomochin crossed the street.

“Paruru.” She called.

“Tomochin, it’s me Yukirin.” Yuki said.

“Are you girls alright?” Tomochin asks.

“Hai.” Yuki said. “I heard that Sae-chan and others are fighting. You must help them. The Divas are planning to kill them.”

“Ok. Ok. But we need to help you escape first.” Tomochin said.

“Go at the back and see if you can go inside from there.” Yuki said.

“Hai!” Tomochin said.

Tomochin goes back to the van.

“We need to help the others. Yukirin told me that the Divas are planning to kill Boss Takamina and the others.” Tomochin said.

“Then, let’s go.” Jaejoong said.

“Let’s go to the back of the building.” Tomochin said.

They all went to the back of the building.

………………………………………………………..

Meanwhile, Tomomichan is having a hard time to defeat Kyung.

“You are maybe short but you move fast.” Tomomichan said.

Kyung smiled. “You are already tired? I haven’t used my full strength.”

“Tomomichan, just give up.” Asuka said.

Tomomichan wiped with the back of her hand the blood on her lips. “Asuka, haven’t you forgotten? I’m Kasai Tomomi. Giving up is not in my vocabulary.” Tomomichan said. “I am going to win this fight!!!”

She attacked Kyung once again with all her strength.

“Punching is no use.” Kyung confidently said.

Before the fist of Tomomichan goes to Kyung’s face, Kyung blocked it with his hand.

“Told yah.” Kyung said.

Tomomichan smiled. “Do you know the weakness of a guy?” she asks.

“What?” Kyung asks.

“This.” Tomomichan said and kicks Kyung right down to his middle.

Kyung’s eyes widened and pain showed to his face. “N-Not my b-baby.” He painfully said.

He kneeled on the floor.

Tomomichan take the chance and kicks him on his face.

Kyung is now unconscious.

“Tomomichan wins the first round.” Umeda said. “Our next fighter is B-Bomb.”

………………………………………………………..

When Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk heard that Mr. Jun Matsumoto was saved, they fly straight to New York.

“Sir, we are happy that you are safe.” Hyoyeon said.

“I heard from Professor Chris Tiu and Professor Japoy that you are trying to see me. They called me a while ago and told me about your situation.” Jun Matsumoto said.

“You never know what we’ve gone through.” Eunhyuk said.

“I can make another device that will change you back to normal.” He said.

“How long will it take?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Give me a day.” He said.

“At least not a week.” Eunhyuk whispered to Hyoyeon.

………………………………………………………..

Thailand…

Yui and Taemin go back to the hospital. They saw Ren and Tao talking.

“Looks like you two are getting closer.” Taemin said.

“Ren entertains me.” Tao said.

Yui checks on Sky. “I’m back.” She said.

Just then, a miracle happened. Sky’s eyes opened.

Yui was surprised that she didn’t move.

Taemin saw Yui froze and goes to her. “Yuihan, are you alright?” he asks and looks at Sky.

“Sky? You’re awake.” Taemin said.

Tao and Ren heard it.

“Sky, bro.” Tao said.

Sky looks at Tao. “Hey… bro.” he whispered.

Ren goes out of the room and call the doctor.

Yui is crying.

Sky holds Yui’s hand. “Why are you crying? Stop it.” He whispered.

“I’m just happy.” Yui said.

The doctor and nurse came and check on him.

………………………………………………………..

WGCo. South Korea Branch…

“Noona… Noona… Noona…” Baro calls Dr. Song Hye Kyo.

“Aish! Agent Baro, stop copying Agent Taemin.” Song Hye Kyo said while walking in the lobby.

“I can’t help it. I miss that guy.” Baro said.

“See? You love bullying him but you miss him now that he is not here.” She said.

“I miss bullying him.” Baro said. “And besides, maybe he is having a hard time right now in the Philippines Branch.” He said seriously.

“What do you mean?” she asks.

“They are bullies, too.” He said.

“Just like you guys.” She said.

“We just love to make him cry but we never order him around.” He said. “And besides, Boss Seung Hyun doesn’t join us unlike in that branch. They are all bullies.”

“Don’t worry. He is safe from their bully for a while.” She said.

“Why?” he asks.

“Hyoyeon brought him and he is currently in Thailand.” She said.

“How did you know?” he asks.

“He called me yesterday. He said that he misses us so much, especially you.” She said.

Baro smiled. “Ow… He is so sweet.” He said.

Just then, they saw a teenager walking.

Baro looks at the cute teenager but it didn’t look back. She just walk pass them. She is heading to the boss’s room.

“Who is she? A new trainee?” Baro asks Song Hye Kyo.

“Aniyo.” Song Hye Kyo said and went inside the clinic. Baro left in the lobby.

“Then, who?” Baro asks.

………………………………………………………..

Thailand…

Ren, Tao, Yui and Taemin are happy because the doctor said that Sky is ok now. He is not in danger anymore.

“You scared me. I thought I am going back to the Philippines without you.” Taemin said.

“I won’t let you be alone there.” Sky said. “How are Agent Hyoyeon and her husband?”

“They went to New York branch to meet Mr. Matsumoto. The B.A.P gave him to the WGCo.” Yui said.

“Without any exchange?” Sky asks.

“Of course there is but Agent Minho escape before he gets beaten by them.” Taemin said.

Tao came back. He just has gone for a while because he needs to call someone.

“I called mom and dad and told them about what happened to you.” Tao said.

“You don’t need to do that. You just made them worry.” Sky said.

“They need to know. Dad is going to kill me if I hide it from them.” Tao said. “They also said that they will be here in a minute.”

“That fast? But they are in Korea.” Sky said.

“Actually, they are here too. I also was surprised when they told me that they are here in Thailand. You know how they love travelling.” Tao said.

Just then, two people came in.

“My baby.” A woman said.

“Mom.” Sky said.

“How are you, huh?” she asks.

“I’m fine.” Sky said.

“Good thing your brother told us what happened to you.” Their dad said.

“Dad, mom, you don’t need to get worry.” Sky said.

“Can’t help it. We are your parents. You should have quit that job.” She said.

“We love this job.” Tao and Sky said.

“Ok. Ok.” She said.

Their parents noticed the other people.

“Oh! I’m sorry for making a scene.” She said.

“Mom, dad, I’d like you to meet our friends. Agent Ren. Agent Taemin Lee. And of course my girlfriend Agent Yui Yokoyama.” Sky introduced them.

Their parents stare at Yui.

“Yui Yokoyama?” they said.