Warrior Angels are BACK!

Agent Hyoyeon V (Switch Bodies)

Hyoyeon noticed Jei’s reaction. “Is there something wrong, Agent Jei?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Sunbaenim…” Jei wants to tell something to Hyoyeon.

“What is it?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I’m sorry but I can’t do it.” Jei said and leaves the place.

“Yah! Jei!” Kai shouts and followed Jei.

Hyoyeon knew that there is something wrong with Jei and she needs to know it.

“Agent Hwayoung, I need you to contact Agent Ji Hyo for me.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne.” Hwayoung said.

………………………………………………………..

B.A.P’s Hide out…

“Kyaaahhh!!!” Yoo Jung screamed.

“Yoo Jung, don’t be so noisy!” Yongguk said.

“How can’t I when you ruined Julien oppa’s face?” Yoo Jung asks.

“You knew that guy?” Yongguk asks.

Julien’s mask was removed while fighting Himchan. Max and U-Know are already unconscious while Mayu’s leg was broken when she fight Himchan a while ago.

“Of course! I always go to his girlfriend’s café just to see her.” Yoo Jung said.

“So, he has a girlfriend.” Yongguk said.

“Ooopppsss! Did I say something wrong?” Yoo Jung asks and bites her lower lip.

“For them, yes. For us, no.” Yongguk said. “That guy is a spy agent and his true identity shall not reveal.”

“I’m sorry, oppa.” Yoo Jung said.

“I-It is ok, princess.” Julien said. “Try to hurt my fiancée and I’ll kill you all.”

“Not if I kill you first.” Himchan said as he holds a steel tube. He was about to hit Julien when someone threw a stone to Himchan. Himchan’s back was hit by the stone.

Himchan turned around and saw a woman standing at the door.

“Jo Yeo Jung.” Himchan said.

“That’s right.” Yeo Jung said.

“Warrior Angels. Where are the two angels?” Himchan asks.

“They have some business to attend to so they can’t come.” Yeo Jung said.

“Do you think you can defeat us alone? Look at these agents that your company sent. They are weaklings.” Himchan said. “I defeated them all by myself.”

“I maybe the weakest in the group but I am much stronger than my juniors.” Yeo Jung said and took out her whip.

“You didn’t bring a gun again?” Himchan asks.

“You knew I hate guns.” Yeo Jung said.

“Well, unfortunately I love guns.” Himchan said and points the gun to her. “Goodbye, angel.”

Before Himchan pulled the trigger of the gun Zelo fell on the ground.

Jongup checks on Zelo and saw a blood on his head. “He’s dead.” Jongup said.

The B.A.P became alert and looks around.

“Up there!” Daehyun shouts and points at the high window.

A woman is sitting comfortably at the window while holding a silencer gun.

“Park Jin Hee!” Yongguk said.

“Hi! Did you miss me?” Jin Hee asks.

“How did you get up there?” Yongguk asks.

“Ladder.” Jin Hee said.

“Get down here.” Yongguk said.

Jin Hee jumps from the high window down to where they are and walks towards Jo Yeo Jung.

“Glad you’re here.” Yeo Jung said.

“I can’t let you fight alone.” Jin Hee said.

“Where’s the third angel?” Himchan asks.

“She’s busy.” Jin Hee said. “Anyway, we can fight without her.”

“Try it and this girl will die.” Yongguk said while holding Yoo Jung and on his right hand is a gun.

Just then, they heard a motorcycle coming from the outside.

“Get out of the way!” a woman riding a motorcycle shouts.

Yeo Jung and Jin Hee move away from the door.

A motorcycle came in and stops at the middle of the place.

“Cool, huh?” the woman riding a motorcycle said.

“Park Yejin?!!!” Yeo Jung and Jin Hee said.

“Sunbaenim, don’t drive our baby carelessly.” Wyn said when she and Yoo Seung Ho came. They’ve been running after Park Yejin when she stole their motorcycle.

“Mian but don’t worry your motorcycle is fine.” Yejin said. Just then, one of the side mirrors fell on the ground.

Wyn and Seung Ho’s eyes widened.

“I can fix it.” Yejin said. She gets off from the motorcycle to pick up the side mirror when she forgot to hold the motorcycle. The motorcycle fell on the ground and the other side mirror broke.

Yoo Seung Ho fainted when he saw what happened to the motorcycle.

“Yah! Park Yejin!” Wyn shouts forgetting that Yejin is her sunbae.

“Ok. Ok. I’ll fix it later.” Yejin said. “But first I need to teach these kids a lesson.”

“We are going to teach these kids a lesson.” Jin Hee said.

“Hyung, now that Warrior Angels are here. What is our plan now?” Youngjae asks Yongguk.

“Plan B.” Yongguk said.

“We have a Plan B?” Himchan asks.

“Yeah and it is… RUN!!!” Yongguk said. He pushed Yoo Jung and runs.

The B.A.P is now running away.

“You can’t escape!” Yeo Jung said. She swayed her whip and target Daehyun. The whip caught Daehyun’s leg.

Daehyun tripped down when the whip caught his leg.

“One down, four to go.” Yejin said.

“It is already two down. I already killed Zelo.” Jin Hee said.

“Really? No wonder I can’t see him.” Yejin said.

“Do you want them alive or dead?” Jin Hee asks.

“Seung Hyun’s dongsaeng, do you want your brother to be kill or alive?” Yejin asks Yoo Jung.

“Alive but make sure he can’t escape the jail again.” Yoo Jung said.

“You got it.” Yejin said. She took out her daggers and throws it to Himchan.

Himchan’s legs were hit by the daggers and he can’t run now.

“Stop running or if you don’t I’ll kill you with my gun!” Jin Hee shouts.

Jongup and Youngjae stop running but Yongguk doesn’t care.

“You really want to die, huh?” Jin Hee said. “I’m going to close my eyes and shot Yongguk on his head.”

Jin Hee closes her eyes and pulls the trigger of her gun. Yongguk was shot on the back of his head.

“Did I get it?” Jin Hee asks still her eyes are close.

“Yup! You are still good.” Yeo Jung said.

The guards from WGCo. New York Branch came to take the remaining B.A.P members back to the jail. The spy agents that got hurt are now bringing to the Warrior Goddess Hospital.

“Did you two already make up?” Yeo Jung asks.

Yoo Jung is now with Agent Wyn going back to Warrior Goddess Company, New York Branch.

“Uhmm… Let’s just say we already know the truth about who really ate the last piece of the chocolate cake.” Yejin said.

“Who?” Yeo Jung asks.

“Agent Nichkhun.” Yejin and Jin Hee said.

“Him?” Yeo Jung asks.

“He ate the last piece of the chocolate cake but when I asked him who ate it he said it was Yejin.” Jin Hee said.

“And when I also asked him who ate it he said it was Jin Hee.” Yejin said.

“But how did you know the truth?” Yeo Jung asks.

“Agent Wyn and Agent Seung Ho brought Agent Nichkhun to us. He apologized and promised not to show himself to us.” Jin Hee said.

“So, that’s the reason you are here.” Yeo Jung said.

“Actually, with or without his apology I will still come because of you” Yejin said.

“Me too.” Jin Hee said. “We’re a team, right?”

“Right!” Yeo Jung said. “But does it mean that we are now back as agents?”

“No. I have family to take care.” Jin Hee said.

“And I have my own business to take care.” Yejin said.

“And I have my own business and a son to take care too.” Yeo Jung said.

“We can still be together and hangout as friends not agents anymore.” Jin Hee said.

“We agree.” Yeo Jung and Yejin said.

The Warrior Angels decided to go back to London.

………………………………………………………..

WGCo. New York Branch…

“What did I tell you, huh? You could’ve been killed!” Seung Hyun said to his dongsaeng. Since Yoo Jung arrived at the WGCo. New York Branch, Seung Hyun doesn’t stop scolding his dongsaeng.

“Boss, let Yoo Jung rest for a while.” Hyoyeon said.

Yoo Jung looks at Hyoyeon.

Seung Hyun sighed. “Fine.” Seung Hyun said. “Tomorrow, we are going back to South Korea.”

Yoo Jung nodded.

“Agent CL, will you please bring Yoo Jung to the clinic so she can take a rest?” Hyoyeon said to CL.

“Ne, sunbae.” CL said.

Hyoyeon went to the Agent’s Department to talk to Jei. She saw her with the EXO agents.

“Agent Jei, can we talk?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne, sunbaenim.” Jei said.

Hyoyeon and Jei went to the rooftop.

“I know that you are once a part of Warrior Devils.” Hyoyeon said.

Jei was surprised. “How?”

“Agent Ji Hyo sunbae told me.” Hyoyeon said. “She trained you and it is possible that she knew your past.”

Jei bit her lower lip.

“I captured the Warrior Devils but I didn’t know that you are a part of them.” Hyoyeon said.

“I was new back then before you start hunting them. I and the others are stealing at the grocery store when the policemen came. We run and spread out through the place. One of the policemen almost caught me when Agent Ji Hyo sunbaenim came. She helped me to escape from the policeman. She talked to me and told me that WGCo. is planning to capture the Warrior Devils. I was young by then and don’t know what to do. She told me to come with her and leave the Warrior Devils. I didn’t think much and decided to go with her. She let me stay in her house and once the time comes she will train me to be an agent. I lived with her for years until I reach the right time. She trained me along with the EXO agents and she told me to forget the Warrior Devils. I hide my past to Agent Kai and the others for I am afraid that they will hate me.” Jei told to Hyoyeon.

“Are you happy with them?” Hyoyeon asks.

Jei nodded. “Even though I and Agent Kai always fight, I am happy to be his partner. I can’t fight without him. Agent Kris and Agent Suho are like my parents, they treat me like their child. Agent Tao is like a close brother to me and for the others they are my family too. I can’t take it if they found out about my past and hate me because of it.” Jei said.

“They will not hate you.” Hyoyeon said. “They love you because you are Jei. You show your true self to them and I am sure that any past you had, they will accept you no matter what.”

“She’s right, you know.” It was Kai. He’s been hiding at the back of the satellite.

“Agent Kai.” Jei said.

The other EXO agents came out.

“Actually, we already know about you being a part of Warrior Devils. Agent Ji Hyo sunbaenim told us about it since we were trainees.” Kris said.

“You knew?” Jei asks.

“Yup. We chose to hide it from you so you will be comfortable to us.” Suho said.

Jei cried.

“Omo! Don’t cry! The last thing we want to see is seeing you crying.” Lay said.

Jei wiped her tears. “Thanks guys.” She said and smiled.

“We are your family. We will do anything for your happiness.” Kai said.

“Thanks partner.” Jei said.

“So, now that everything is ok now. Will you all help me to catch the Warrior Devils?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne!” they all said.

………………………………………………………..

Philippines…

Yui is now at the front gate of Sky’s family’s mansion. She took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. After few seconds, a maid came out.

“Uhmm… I’m Yui Yokoyama, Sky’s friend. Is he there?” Yui asks.

“Come in.” the maid said. “Master Sky is at the garden.”

Yui went to the garden. She is walking towards the garden when she heard laughter coming from the garden. She knew that it was Sky’s laugh but she doesn’t know who owns the other laugh.

When she reached the garden, she saw Sky with a beautiful girl.

The beautiful girl saw her first.

“Hi! Are you Sky’s friend?” the girl asks.

“H-Huh… I-I’m…” Yui doesn’t know what to say. She looks at Sky but Sky remains not to talk.

The girl walks towards Yui.

“Hi! I’m Summer, Sky’s fiancée.” The girl said.

Yui doesn’t know how to react. It feels like a bomb just exploded on her head. The beautiful girl that standing right in front of her is Sky’s fiancée?!!!