Going To London

Agent Hyoyeon V (Switch Bodies)

New York Branch…

“Hello. This Agent Kookie from WGCo. New York Branch.” Kim Jong Kook said when he answered the call.

“Agent Kookie, it’s me Kim Hyoyeon. I need to warn you about B.A.P”

“Oh? Sorry Former Agent Hyoyeon but you can’t order me around. You are not an agent anymore. So, goodbye.” He said and ends the call. “Tsk! B.A.P. They don’t exist anymore. Himchan is locked up in our jail so there is no way that B.A.P will be alive. But am I really talking to her? Why is her voice just like a man?”

………………………………………………………..

Meanwhile…

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are inside the private plane of Agent Onew. They decided to leave the others in Thailand because Hyoyeon doesn’t want the others to be put in danger.

“That Muscle guy doesn’t want to listen to me.” Hyoyeon said.

“He never listened to you.” Onew said.

“What should we do?” Eunhyuk asks.

“There’s no way that we can defeat the B.A.P.” Onew said.

“I have a plan. We need to visit the Warrior Angels.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………..

Thailand…

Ren visits Sky in the hospital and also checks on Yui.

“How is he?” Ren asks Yui.

“He is still in coma but the doctor said that he will wake up soon.” Taemin said.

“You should get some rest.” Ren said. “I can watch over him.”

“Thanks, Ren.” Taemin said. “Yuihan, let’s go.”

Yui take a one last look to Sky before leaving the room.

Ren left in the room with Tao.

Kris and Xiu Min came in.

“Tao, we informed the Taiwan Branch about this and they allow you to stay here for a month. I and Xiu Min need to go back to Taiwan to report about our finished mission here. I’ll try to come back here after our work is done.” Kris said.

“Ok. Thanks, hyung.” Tao said.

Kris and Xiu Min left again.

………………………………………………………..

London…

In a grocery store, the owner is busy checking the supplies when two teenagers enter the store. They are walking around the store while looking around. When they notice that there is no security they put out their guns.

“This is a robbery. Don’t move!” they said.

The customers were shocked and didn’t make a move.

The two teenagers went to the cashier. “Put the money in the bag.” One of the teenagers said to the cashier girl.

The girl opened the cash register and puts the money in the bag.

When all the money is in the bag now, the teenagers quickly left.

The owner of the grocery store goes out. She looks around and saw the teenagers left with a motorcycle.

She rides on her motorcycle and chases after the teenagers. When she is getting near to the two teenagers, she intentionally bumped their motorcycle until they lose control and they fell.

The two teenagers were about to run to escape when she grabs them to their shirts.

“Going somewhere, boys?” she asks.

“Let us go, you old lady!” one of them said.

“Old lady?” she asks. She kicked the other boy and she punched the other boy who called her old lady. “Who’s old lady? Huh?!!!”

The other boy was about to escape but she saw him and threw her shoe to him. “Stay there!” she shouts.

Then, the police came.

“Take it away, boys.” She said.

“Thanks for the help, Miss Park.” The police said.

“No problem. If I will let you chase him, my money will be gone before you capture him.” She said and left.

When she got back to her store, she saw two familiar people inside the shop.

“Seung Ho, have we forgotten something else?” a woman asks.

“Biscuits for Baby Jinki.” The guy said. “And Wyn, don’t forget Agent Bom’s chocolate.”

“I wonder what Warrior Goddess Agents doing in my store.” She said.

Wyn and Seung Ho look at her. “Hello, Agent Yejin Park.” They greet.

“Just Miss Yejin. I am not an agent anymore.” She said. “So, how are you two? When’s the wedding?”

Wyn blushed.

“We are just partner.” Seung Ho said. “And besides, Agent Wyn isn’t my type.”

“Then, what is your type in girls?” she asks.

“Well, feminine, cute and don’t protect their boyfriends because I want to protect the girl not the other way around.” Seung Ho said.

Wyn left Seung Ho inside the store. “I’ll wait you outside.” She said.

After buying the things, Seung Ho went out of the store and he saw Wyn standing on the side of their motorcycle.

“Let’s go.” Seung Ho said.

Wyn wears her helmet.

………………………………………………………..

The two get back to their headquarters. Seung Ho noticed that Wyn is quiet.

“Agent Wyn, what’s wrong?” Kim Hyung Jun asks.

Wyn ignore him and focus on her work.

“Agent Seung Ho, what happened to her?” Kim Hyung Jun asks.

“I don’t know.” Seung Ho said.

“You did something to her, right?” Moon Geun Young asks.

“I didn’t. We just talked to Miss Yejin a while ago.” Seung Ho said.

“What did you talked about?” Moon Geun Young asks.

“Well, Miss Yejin asked me what my ideal type of girl is.” Seung Ho said.

“What is your answer?” Moon Geun Young asks.

Seung Ho told her the answer she said to Park Yejin.

“Now, I know why.” Moon Geun Young said.

“Me too.” Bom said while feeding her baby the biscuit.

“What?” Seung Ho innocently asks.

“You need to learn about girls, Agent Seung Ho.” Kim Hyung Jun said.

Yoo Seung Ho doesn’t get it.

“Appa…” Baby Jinki said while looking at the door.

Bom looks at the door and saw Onew there.

“Oh! Onew appa is here.” Bom said. “Why are you here? I thought you went to see Hyoyeon.”

“I have a surprise to you.” Onew said.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk appeared.

“Oh! Hyoyeon!” Bom happily said. She was about to hug her when Eunhyuk stops her.

“No hugging, please.” Eunhyuk said.

Bom was confused. “Why?” Bom asks.

Onew quickly explained the situation.

“Oh I see.” Bom said. “So, why are you here?”

“B.A.P is planning to go to New York Branch to free Himchan.” Hyoyeon said.

“What? We must warn them.” Bom said.

“We already tried but that stupid Agent Kookie doesn’t believe in me.” Hyoyeon said.

“I can warn them for you.” Bom said.

“Oh thanks, Bom.” Hyoyeon said.

Bom calls the New York Branch.

………………………………………………………..

WGCo. New York Branch…

“Hello. This Agent Kookie from WGCo. New York Branch.” Kim Jong Kook said when he answered the call.

“Agent Kookie, this is Agent Bom. I need to warn you about B.A.P.”

“Agent Bom, is Former Agent Hyoyeon with you?” he asks.

“Yes.”

“Then, she asked you to call here and warn about B.A.P. For your information, B.A.P doesn’t exist anymore. There is no way that they will be here.” He said.

Just then, Hyoyoung came in. She is weak and was injured.

“Agent Hyoyoung, what happened to you?” Hwayoung worriedly asks.

“B…..A….P….” Hyoyoung said before fainted.

A loud siren can be heard inside and outside of their headquarters.

“Intruder alert! Intruder alert! All agents must go to the prison area.”

All the agents get ready and went to the prison.

Kim Jong Kook was shocked that he wasn’t being able to move. “B.A.P is true.” He said.

“Agent Kookie, let’s go!” CL said to him.

He calms himself and followed the other agents.

………………………………………………………..

Japan…

“White Devil? You mean the gloves?” Tomomichan asks.

Sayaka nodded. “I don’t get it. Why they want our gloves?” Sayaka asks.

“There is only one group that I know who after the White Devil.” Sae-chan said.

“Who?” Asuka asks.

“Divas.” Sae-chan said.

MaiMai, Takamina, Acchan, Tomomichan, Asuka and Sayaka became serious when they heard the name.

“Block B and Divas? Doesn’t make any sense.” MaiMai said.

“Why would a Block B take the glove?” Sae-chan asks. “Since we were high school, the Divas want to be on the top but they never had a chance since we are the top.”

“Agent Sae-chan, Agent Jaejoong is here.” Mayuyu said.

“Let him in.” Sae-chan said.

“Why is he here? He should be with senpai.” Tomomichan said.

“He needs to be here.” Sae-chan said.

Jaejoong came. “Did you find my sister?” he asks.

“Sister? Who?” Asuka asks.

“He is Anna Iriyama’s half-brother.” Sae-chan said.

“Eh?!!!” they all reacted.

“I want to know where is my sister and who kidnapped her.” He said.

“We have a hint that the Block B kidnapped her and also the others.” Takamina said.

“Others?” he asks.

“My mom, Tomochin’s best friend, and Yukirin.” Rena said.

“And I will not stay here and do nothing. Once I found out where they are I am going to kill them myself.” Tomochin seriously said.

“Tomochin is scary.” Kojiharu said.

Then, the telephone rings. MaiMai answers the call. “Moshi moshi.”

“Give the phone to Okaro.”

MaiMai grinned. “Umeda Ayaka.”

“W-What? How did you know?”

“It is easy. One, I know your voice very well even if we didn’t meet for so long and two, you’re the only one who calls Saaya, Okaro.” MaiMai said.

“Okaro? Is that Kyura?” Sayaka asks.

“Hai.” MaiMai said.

Sayaka takes the phone from MaiMai. “Hey! Kyura! You are still alive?”

“Oi! Okaro!  I am surprise that you are still alive after the Block B came in your house.”

“So, it is really you.” Sayaka said. “What do you want?”

“What I want? I want the White Devils to be dead.”

“Until now you are not finished with those childish games? Before we graduate in high school, Divas defeated by White Devils-”

“Yeah I know, I know. You don’t need to tell it again and again. You are proud about that, do you?”

“You haven’t changed at all.”

“I changed. Well, I became stronger now.”

“Ok. Now, what do you want?” Sayaka asks.

“I want a match and this time the loser must be died.”

“Sorry but I don’t want to kill.” Sayaka said.

“Well, I do. And if you disobey me, I can kill someone here. Like, the only daughter of Iriyama.”

“Try to touch her and I will let her half-brother to kill you.” Sayaka said.

“Well, you wouldn’t know where I am.”

Just then, Ono Erena came. “We know where they are. Akihabara.”

Sayaka smiled. “Nice talking to you again, Kyura. I’ll visit you there one of these days.”

“Good job, Erena.” Sae-chan said.

“It is confirmed. Divas got Anna Iriyama and the others.” Sayaka said.

“What is our plan now?” Tomomichan asks.

“White Devils are back.” Sayaka said.