Final

Agent Hyoyeon V (Switch Bodies)

WGCo. Philippine Branch…

“The prisoners are already caught and they are transferring to the underwater jail.” Boss Luis said. “Ok Taecyeon and Warrior Devils are still missing but there are some agents that are assigned to catch them. All of our agents can now back to their work.”

The agents are happy but not Taemin.

“What’s wrong, new guy?” Daisuke asks. The agents are nice to Taemin now.

“Nothing.” Taemin said.

“Is it a girl?” Drew asks.

Taemin nodded. “If it is a girl, Boss Luis is expert to that.” Drew said.

“He’s right. Every guy here always comes to me to seek for love advice.” Luis said.

“Then, tell me how to make a girl come back.” Taemin said.

“Ever heard of Harana?” Luis asks. (Harana means serenade.)

………………………………………………………..

WGCo. South Korea Branch…

Yui went to the laboratory to see Go Ara. She never went to the laboratory and it is her second time to talk to her.

“The princess of the agents. Welcome to my lab.” Sandara said. “How may I help you?”

“I’m looking for Professor Go Ara.” Yui said.

“I’m here!” Go Ara said. She is having a coffee break.

“Can we talk?” Yui asks.

“Sure.” Ara said.

The two went to the rooftop.

“Are you close to Agent Minnie I mean Agent Taemin?” Yui asks.

“Yes but he is also close to Dr. Hye Kyo and Professor Dara.” Ara said.

“But you know his past.” Yui said.

“Yeah. Did Agent Ren tell you?” Ara asks.

Yui nodded.

“I see. What do you want to know?” Ara asks.

“I want to know what Agent Taemin feels.” Yui said.

“Very well.” Ara started.

………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon, Jei, Kai and the other EXO members are getting ready to go to South Korea. The Warrior Devils are in South Korea.

“Are they strong that we need to join forces together?” Xiu Min asks.

“Actually, we don’t really need too many agents. I don’t know why you want to go.” Hyoyeon said.

“Well, as we told you Agent Jei noona is like a family. We can’t let them hurt her.” Sehun said.

Hyoyeon saw Jaejoong coming. “Why are you here, Jae?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I am going to help.” Jaejoong said.

“No need. We are already too many.” Hyoyeon said.

“I insist.” Jaejoong said. “I can feel that there is something bad going to happen so I am here.”

“Seriously, you don’t need to go here. We’re just waiting for Onew to prepare his plane because we are going back to South Korea.” Hyoyeon said.

“You can’t all fit to his plane and luckily I brought my plane.” Jaejoong said. “Want to go ride my plane, Hyo?”

“Uhmmm… No thanks. Onew will not gonna like it.” Hyoyeon said.

“Come on. I’m your friend, too.” Jaejoong said.

“And he is my best friend. I want to be on his plane so we can have some time again.” Hyoyeon said.

Jaejoong pouts. “Araso.”

“Guys, we can go now.” Onew said who just came in. “Oh! You’re here.” He said when he saw Jaejoong. He still doesn’t like him.

“So, who’s gonna ride my plane?” Jaejoong asks.

Lay, Chen, D.O, Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Luhan raised their hands.

“Let’s go.” Jaejoong said.

“Bye, Agent Hwayoung. Thanks for the help.” Hyoyeon said.

“You’re welcome, sunbae.” Hwayoung said.

“Tell to your boss to replace your agent leader.” Hyoyeon whispered to Hwayoung.

Hwayoung smiled. “I will.” She said.

Hyoyeon left with the other agents.

They are now inside Onew’s plane when Jamie came.

“Oi! Have you decided to go to South Korea?” Onew asks. He and Jamie are close.

“No. I just want to give this to her.” Jamie said. It is a silver bracelet with a moon pendant.

“It’s cute. Thanks.” Hyoyeon said.

“Don’t take it off, ok? It is a lucky charm.” Jamie said.

“Ok. Thanks, Jamie.” Hyoyeon said. “If we have time, I’ll bring my kids here so you can meet them.”

“I’ll wait for that.” Jamie said and leaves the plane.

“Get ready, guys. We are going to leave in 5 minutes.” Onew said.

………………………………………………………..

South Korea…

Super Junior is in the practice room to practice their new dance. Eunhyuk keeps having mistakes in the steps.

“What’s wrong, Hyuk?” Shindong asks.

“Mian. I just feel uneasy.” Eunhyuk said.

“Why?” Leeteuk asks.

“I don’t know.” Eunhyuk said.

“How’s noona?” Kibum asks. He is talking about Hyoyeon.

“We talked last night and she is going back here today.” Eunhyuk said.

“Then, you don’t need to worry.” Kibum said.

“Hyuk, focus.” Shindong said.

“Ne.” Eunhyuk said.

………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon and the others finally arrived at South Korea. Ren and Yui are happy to see Hyoyeon again.

“How are you and Sky?” Hyoyeon asks.

“We broke up.” Yui said.

Hyoyeon was surprise. “Omo. Why?” Hyoyeon asks.

Yui just smile bitterly.

“I am willing to listen right after my mission, ok?” Hyoyeon said.

Yui nodded.

“Sunbae, nice to see you again.” Baro said. He is with Gongchan and Sandeul.

“How are you without Taemin?” Hyoyeon asks.

“About that…” Baro said. “Can you make him back?” he whispered to her.

Hyoyeon smiled. “I can’t.”

“But you promoted Vice-Boss CNU.” Baro said.

“I suggested it and your boss agreed to it so he promoted him.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then suggest him to make Agent Taemin come back here.” Baro said.

“I will but it is your boss’s decision whether he will make Taemin back or not.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyo, let’s go.” Onew said.

“See you later.” Hyoyeon said to Baro, Gongchan and Sandeul.

………………………………………………………..

“Listen up, Agent Jei will go first. No one will show himself to the enemies until I said the signal. Got it?” Hyoyeon said.

They are now at the van.

“Ne!” they all said.

“Agent Jei, stay calm and don’t be nervous, ok?” Hyoyeon said.

Jei nodded.

“Anything happen we are here.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne.” Jei said.

“Agent Jei, hwaiting!” Kai said.

“Hwaiting!” Jei said and goes out of the van.

“Now, can some of you go out of the van? We are too crowded here.” Hyoyeon said.

“How can 16 people fit in a van?” Onew asks.

“I don’t know but we manage to fit.” Jaejoong said.

Then they smell something.

“Ok that’s it! Who released a bad air?” Hyoyeon asks.

All the guys stare at Xiu Min.

“Sorry.” Xiu Min said.

“Out! Everyone out!” Hyoyeon said.

They all get out of the van.

………………………………………………………..

Meanwhile, Jei went to the vacant lot where she and the Warrior Devils usually hang-out.

Jei looks around the place and she remembered the past.

“Starting to remember our past?” someone asks.

Jei looks around and saw a woman sitting on an old couch, the couch that their leader sitting every time they are there.

“Reinyan.” Jei said.

“I miss this place, especially my couch.” Reinyan said.

“Where are the others?” Jei asks.

“Probably everywhere finding victim.” Reinyan said.

“What do you want from me?” Jei asks.

“Kill Agent Kim Hyoyeon.” Reinyan said.

“That’s impossible.” Jei said. “You can hurt me but I will never kill sunbae.”

Reinyan walks forward and stops at Jei’s front.

“Coward.” Reinyan said.

“Not killing someone is not a coward.” Jei said.

“Then, I have no choice but to kill you.” Reinyan said.

“FUJIE REINA!” someone shouts.

Reinyan knew that voice.  She turned Jei around and holds the knife on Jei’s neck. “KIM HYOYEON!”

“Sunbae…” Jei said when she saw Hyoyeon standing at the entrance of the vacant lot.

“How are you, Kim? Married life suits you.” Reinyan said.

“I don’t want to talk about my married life. Release Agent Jei.” Hyoyeon said.

“No. We’re not done yet.” Reinyan said. “Jei, listen to me. Haruu, Miyumiyu and Maria are around somewhere and they can kill your friends including Kim Hyoyeon in an instant if you will not do what I say.” Reinyan whispered to Jei.

“A-Araso.” Jei said. She can’t let her friends put in danger.

“Come with me.” Reinyan said.

“N-Ne.” Jei said.

The two start to move.

“Fujie, where are you taking Agent Jei?” Hyoyeon asks.

“You can come if you want but don’t tell it to Lee and the others.” Reinyan said. She is talking about Agent Onew and the other agents. “I am not stupid. This is my place and I can easily know if a stranger is here.”

Hyoyeon has no choice but to follow them.

They walk for 30 minutes until they reach a bridge.

“I wonder how far you can go just to follow us.” Reinyan said.

“As far as you go.” Hyoyeon said.

Reinyan smiled. “Then, follow us here.” Reinyan said before she jumps to the water with Jei.

Hyoyeon was shocked. “Onew, we are here at the bridge.” Hyoyeon said before jumping to the water to save Jei.

………………………………………………………..

“They are at the bridge.” Onew announced to the other agents.

Kai runs as fast as he could.

“Yah! Agent Kai, wait!” Jaejoong said before running after him.

They reached the bridge but no one is there.

Onew saw Hyoyeon’s handphone on the ground.

“They are in the water.” Onew said. “Call our rescue team.”

“Ne!” Suho said.

“Do we need to inform her husband?” Jaejoong asks.

“Of course! Hyukjae’s going to kill me if I hide it.” Onew said.

 ………………………………………………………..

At the front of Seung Hyun and Sandara’s house…

“Appa!” Hyori loudly said when she saw her dad waiting for her. After school, Hyori went to Seung Hyun and Sandara’s house to play with Leo.

“Hi, baby.” Eunhyuk said.

“Hi!” Hyori said.

 “Let’s go?” Eunhyuk said.

“Ne.” Hyori said.

“Bye, Hyori!” Leo said.

“Bye, Leo!” Hyori said.

Leo is with his nanny because his parents are busy.

Eunhyuk helped his daughter to get in the car. He was about to go to the driver’s seat when he received a call from Jaejoong.

………………………………………………………..

Eunhyuk came to the place with Hyori. They saw lots of people busy searching the wide river.

He looks around and saw Onew with Jaejoong.

“ONEW!” he angrily shouts. He grabs Onew’s collar. “What happened to my wife?!”

“Appa…” Hyori was scared seeing her dad mad.

“Agent Tao, bring Hyori away from here for a while.” Jaejoong said.

Tao nodded.

“I’ll do it.” Dongwoon said. He is there to help.

“Hyori, remember me?” Dongwoon asks.

“Ne! You’re my guardian angel.” Hyori said.

“Let’s go. Your dad needs to talk to Uncle Onew.” Dongwoon said.

“Is appa angry?” Hyori asks.

“Aniyo.” Dongwoon said. “Let’s go.”

Hyori nodded and they walk away.

“What happened to my wife?! You’re her best friend, you should have protected her!” Eunhyuk is still mad at Onew.

“No one wants this to happen.” Jaejoong said.

“And you! You said you will help her but what happened, huh?!” Eunhyuk said.

“We found them!” someone shouts.

They all went to the place where they found Hyoyeon and Jei.

They saw the two lying on the ground at the side of the river.

“Jei!” Kai shouts and went to Jei.

Eunhyuk went to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon and Jei opened their eyes.

“Hey.” Hyoyeon said.

“Are you ok?” Eunhyuk asks.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“You made me worried, Jei.” Kai said.

“Do I?” Jei asks and smiled.

“Stupid.” Kai said.

The two girls were brought to the hospital.

………………………………………………………..

Yui and Ren are sleeping at their apartment when they heard someone singing.

“Ren, what is that?” Yui asks.

“I don’t know.” Ren said.

Yui opened the window and looked down. She was surprised to see Taemin down there singing and on his back is the boss, vice-boss and agent leader of the WGCo. Philippine Branch.

Taemin is singing I Do by 98 Degrees.

“Oh! So romantic.” Ren said.

Yui was touched of what Taemin did. A while ago, she is planning to go back to the Philippines to tell Taemin about her feelings but it looks like Taemin thought it first.

“Yokoyama Yui, I’m sorry for all the heartaches I put in your heart. Please forgive me and will you be my girlfriend again?” Taemin said.

“Ne, Lee Taemin!” Yui said and jumps on the window. They are at the 2nd floor so it is just easy to jump since she is an agent.

Taemin hugs her after she landed on the ground.

“I love you, Yuihan.” Taemin whispered.

“I love you too, Minnie.” Yui said.

………………………………………………………..

WGCo. South Korea Branch…

Baro, Gongchan and Sandeul are busy at the computer. They are reading the news about SNSD’s Yoona and Sooyoung.

“Yoona and Lee Seung Gi are dating and also Sooyoung and her boyfriend. Heartache alert.” Sandeul said.

Baro and Gongchan sighed. “I don’t want to live.” Gongchan said.

“Me too.” Baro said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!!!” a familiar voice loudly said.

The three agents turned around and their gloomy face became bright.

“Agent Taemin!!!” they shout.

“I’m back!” Taemin said.

The three hug him. “Are you back as an agent here?” Baro asks.

Taemin nodded.

“Alright!” the three said.

“Did you miss me?” Taemin asks.

“Ne. We miss your cry.” Sandeul said.

“I miss you all.” Taemin said. “Thanks to Agent Yuihan. She talked to Boss Seung Hyun to let me back here.”

“Agent Yuihan did? We thought Agent Hyoyeon sunbae.” Baro said. “Oh well! After the case of Warrior Devils, sunbae didn’t go back here.”

“Welcome back, Agent Taemin or shall I say Minnie.” Gongchan said.

Taemin pouts. He doesn’t want a guy call him Minnie. Only his friends in Japan and Yuihan are allowed to call him Minnie. Oh well! He knew that this is the start of his old life again and he is happy about that.

………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon and Jei are now fine. They didn’t capture the Warrior Devils because Reinyan escaped during their fight in the river and her members didn’t appear.

As a promised, Hyoyeon is back as a housewife and she will no longer fight as an agent. She is now focusing on taking care of her family.

 

 

 

THE END