Kiss B

I used to love you

He probably shouldn’t have been watching. He should have left the two to their conversation and stayed out of it. He didn’t though. Standing at the doorway, JaeJoong heard the short conversation between Yoochun and Junsu. Growing more and more anxious as the conversation continued after the two said they loved eachother, JaeJoong finally stepped away from the doorway after a few minutes and walked down the hallway some to get away and get something to drink.

Down by the vending machine, JaeJoong punched the wall out of frustration and then leaned against the wall, banging his head gently against the wall. “How does he think he’s ever going to get over Junsu if he keep that nonsense up?!” JaeJoong asked out loud to no one in particular. Sighing, JaeJoong then pushed off the wall and fed some money into the vending machine then bought himself and YooChun something to drink. Once both drinks came out, JaeJoong opened his own and walked back to the room where YooChun was finally coming out of.

Done?” JaeJoong asked flatly before then handing over the drink. “Yeah…” Yoochun said, obviously upset after the little meeting in the room. “Did you hear…?” YooChun asked, causing JaeJoong to click his tongue against the roof of his mouth. “Did I hear what? You tell Junsu you still loved him? Loud and clear…” With that, JaeJoong turned away and started walking down the hallway. He then felt YooChun grab his wrist and try to pull him back.

Jae…” He started, only for JaeJoong to cut him off. “It’s whatever YooChun. I guess I just misunderstood you when you said you were done with him…” JaeJoong then pulled his wrist away and started to walk away. He almost expected YooChun to stop him again, to beg him not to go, that he misheard everything in there. When YooChun didn’t though, JaeJoong hadn’t gotten more than five steps away when he stopped and turned back around.

I love you Yoochun. Does that mean anything to you? You…You’re my everything. I don’t WANT you to love him. I don’t want you to love anyone else. I want you to be all mine. Maybe you’ve misunderstood me in the past, but that’s what I need. I NEED you Chun.” JaeJoong confessed his true feelings there and watched as YooChun stared back at him, his mouth slightly open and tears obviously prickling his eyes. JaeJoong knew all of this was too much for the other. YooChun wasn’t used to people chasing him or fighting over him. Up until now, he was the one doing all the chasing. JaeJoong understood that. And he knew that YooChun deserved so much more than that. YooChun deserved to be the king in this situation. Not just some slave.

YooChun, you don’t realize but…You’re really everything. So hot, So Cool, So sweet. Everything. You deserve more than to love that fool. He doesn’t deserve you.” By this point, JaeJoong had closed the distance between the two and moved to wrap his arms around YooChun’s waist. “And you do?” Yoochun asked, a coldness to his voice that caused JaeJoong’s arms to drop to his side. “What?” JaeJoong asked, feeling a cold sinking feeling in his stomach. “I could have handled myself out there Jae. I was going to come back up and forget Junsu ever came. But you came down and started that fight…and now JunSu is in the hospital and it’s all our fault…” JaeJoong’s eyes widened at the accusations. It was true he might have jumped the gun, but honestly JaeJoong thought he was doing right by helping Yoochun.

What?” JaeJoong asked again. He couldn’t believe his ears. Yoochun then dropped his shoulders and let out a breath, looking away from JaeJoong. “Nothing…lets…just go home. Junsu doesn’t want us here anymore.” By the sound of YooChun’s voice, JaeJoong could tell the conversation hadn’t ended well in there. “Araso. Lets go…

The two then left the hospital and went out to JaeJoong’s car. Climbing in, JaeJoong pulled out of the parking lot and then headed back to YooChun’s apartment where he’d just drop him off and then go home. Once they got there though, and YooChun started to get out, JaeJoong reached forward and grabbed YooChun’s wrist. “At least think about what I said?” JaeJoong asked, receiving a confused look from YooChun who was half leaning out of the car. “I love you. I always will. But I won’t be second best and I won’t stand around while you love another person. Not anymore. Not after seeing what he put you through. Just remember that…” JaeJoong then moved down to kiss YooChun’s hand that he’d grabbed and then let go, letting YooChun climb the rest of the way out. “Call me when you want to talk YooChun…” Jaejoong said before pulling away, leaving YooChun to head up to his apartment alone tonight.