Mine

I used to love you

Jaejoong was pissed. No, he was beyond pissed. He was furious! YooChun was FINALLY in a happy place. FINALLY done crying about Junsu. FINALLY with JaeJoong. And then Junsu comes back like a stink you just can't get rid of. The two had talked a few weeks back about this matter. Junsu said he was done, said he had absolutely no interest in YooChun anymore. JunSu said he'd leave and never come back. And now here he was, raining on JaeJoong's parade. Literally.
 
JaeJoong and YooChun had been enjoying themselves on a stay at home date. The rain outside was soothing as the two ate dinner and watched a movie. Well. It was SUPPOSED to be soothing. But then Junsu called and had to ruin the night. JaeJoong told YooChun just to ignore Junsu, he'd go away eventually. Right? Wrong! An hour later, YooChun poked his head out while JaeJoong went to the bathroom and then as JaeJoong was coming out to continue the movie, YooChun was starting to pull his sweater on to head outside. 
 
"What are you doing?" JaeJoong had asked his new boyfriend. YooChun merely walked past him to grab an umbrella without saying a word. Becoming frustrated, JaeJoong quickly grabbed YooChun's wrist and stopped him. "Don't go..." JaeJoong pleaded with YooChun who simply turned towards JaeJoong with sad eyes. "I have to Jae...I'll be back..." YooChun then slippd his wrist away from JaeJoong to head outside. JaeJoong didn't WANT to let YooChun go. Junsu could just wait out there all night if it were up to him. Either wait or go home, JaeJoong didn't care. Apparently YooChun had more courtesy than JaeJoong did. 
 
Sighing, JaeJoong paced the living room for a few minutes before then going to the window to peek outside. Yoochun was standing under his umbrella with Junsu still standing in the rain. Idiot. YooChun went out there to help him and he wasn't even accepting it? Typical Junsu. Clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth, JaeJoong watched as YooChun looked up to him briefly before then turning away to continue talking to Junsu.
 
Not long after, Junsu grabbed YooChun's hand and seemed to be pleading with him. That was it, the final straw. With a huff, JaeJoong left the apartment, slamming the door shut behind him and then took the stairs two at a time. If he could, he would have jumped all the way out, but JaeJoong was no superman and wouldn't be able to help anyone if he broke his ankles. 
 
Finally getting down to the main floor, JaeJoong threw the door open and didn't even bother shutting it behind him. Ignoring the rain that was coming down on him, JaeJoong saw the umbrella was on the ground now and YooChun was in Junsu's arms. That's it. He was done. "Yah!" He called to them, watching as Yoochun pushed away from Junsu and looked towards him almost guiltily. JaeJoong knew it wasn't YooChun's fault though. It was all Junsu's fault. Everything was Junsu's fault all the time.
 
Who was that guy to take try and take away his happiness now? Well, it seemed like he was going to have to teach Junsu a lesson about staying where he belonged. Yoochun was finally happy and Junsu was here blocking the sun to his happiness. Junsu came into their peaceful place and had to cause drama, and JaeJoong wasn't going to let him do that anymore!
 
So, grabbing Junsu away from YooChun, JaeJoong put all his strength into that one punch to Junsu's face. The punch hurt like hell, however Junsu instantly stumbled to the ground. JaeJoong wasn't going to stop there. Nope. He wasn't usually a violent person but really JaeJoong had to send this poisonous guy away. If he didn't...well...he'd continue coming back and infecting Yoochun more and more. So, grabbing Junsu by his shirt again, Jaejoong pulled him to his feet and delivered another punch to his face. This time there hadn't been as much weight behind the punch and instead of falling to the ground, Junsu returned a punch to JaeJoong's gut after catching himself. 
 
The two went at it for a few minutes, punch for punch, until JaeJoong's fist was sore from making contact with Junsu's hard body. Almost out of breath JaeJoong could barely hear YooChun in the background yelling for them to stop. They didn't though. Not until JaeJoong threw one last punch. He hadn't realized how close they were to a sudden drop in the landscape they'd been fighting on. Junsu lost his footing with that punch and instead of falling onto the flat grass, he rolled down the slippery hill before finally stopping at the bottom. 
 
Out of breath, JaeJoong crouched down to catch his breath and wait for JunSu to either come back up for more or leave. He didn't move though. Didn't even try to get up. "Ya...Junsu..." he called down to the motionless male. When Junsu still didn't react, JaeJoong looked over towards YooChun who was looking on in horror. "Jaejoong.......what did you do?!" YooChun asked, moving to his side and looking down at Junsu's still motionless body. "Wh-what did I do? It takes two to fight..." Jaejoong said in defense, staring down the hill at Junsu. Sure, JaeJoong started it, but if Junsu hadn't punched him back they wouldn't have gotten in this situation. Right? Right! JaeJoong then watched as YooChun gave him a glare and then made his way down the hill to where Junsu was still laying motionless. 
________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I was going to try and include more lyrics from JaeJoong's Mine song, however it was kinda difficult to talk about his ocean >_> since it's not really an ocean! So I kinda just hinted at the song more than actually quoting like i did for the previous two chapters!
 
Next chapter is from YooChunnie's pov instead of Junsu's sinceeee well...you know! Thank you for reading ^o^/ and sorry about the violence >.<