Empty

I used to love you

Yoochun couldn’t believe Junsu was out there still. It had to have been an hour since he called saying he would wait until he would come out. YooChun and JaeJoong had been in the middle of a movie when he called though and YooChun had told Junsu to go home and not bother him again. It was JunSu’s own fault for this. He was the reason everything had gone to hell months ago. He was the reason that YooChun finally opened his eyes and left Junsu for JaeJoong.

He couldn’t do it anymore. Junsu had become so empty; so careless. Of course YooChun was going to move on. Who wouldn’t?! Love wasn’t supposed to make you cry or ask ‘why’. It wasn’t supposed to be this painful. Yoochun thought that Junsu would go back to how things were supposed to be, how it used to be. But the longer their relationship went on, the more Junsu tried to control him. It’s not that Junsu was a controlling person. Thing just grew to this way and YooChun had to get out before it got worse.

With an umbrella in hand, YooChun rolled his sweater sleeves up just before the door and then pushed it open to casually walk outside. He saw a smile spread on JunSu’s face, however YooChun’s face stayed completely straight while he crossed the street and met him. The other was soaked and shivering, however that warm smile was on his face made him look less miserable. That smile was what stole YooChun’s heart in the first place; his warm personality and his ability to love unconditionally. Or…at least that’s what YooChun thought. After some time of being together though, it felt like JunSu had grown empty and cold.

What are you doing here JunSu?” YooChun asked, his voice flat and his face emotionless while he held the umbrella up so the both of them could take cover under the large canopy. JunSu didn’t seem interested in hiding under the umbrella though. Maybe he’d grown used to the rain. Maybe he was comfortable in weather as cold as his heart? Who knew? Yoochun let the umbrella back down to rest on his shoulder when Junsu didn’t move closer to accept his help. Typical Junsu really. Not interested in accepting help even when he needed it. Damn he was bound to get sicker than a dog if he kept this up.

I’m sorry Chunnie…” Junsu started, causing YooChun’s expressionless face twist a little into a frown. NOW he was sorry?! Well it was a little too late. “I don’t want to hear it Junsu…” Yoochun replied, turning away and looking up towards his apartment window, hoping and praying JaeJoong was watching from up there, sending him moral support. When he did see the other male’s shadow in the window, YooChun felt stronger and he turned back towards Junsu who looked quite pitiful by this point.

YooChun. I…I know you don’t want me here, that you’re busy with him but…” It seemed that JunSu was choking on his words, trying to find the proper ones to say and failing miserably. “But nothing Junsu. You had a chance and blew it. I’m not doing this again. Ever.” YooChun said forcefully so that he’d get it if he was just as cold as Junsu had been to him. Junsu then moved closer and grabbed his hand, causing YooChun’s heart to slam against his chest. “I love you Yoochun. I know I didn’t say it enough, but I do. I thought I could live without you….could let you be happier with JaeJoong, but I can’t. I want to try again, I want to beg you to come back to me!

Sighing, YooChun pulled his hand away from Junsu. He lost his chances. YooChun hadn’t given him one chance, hadn’t given him two chances, Yoochun had given him three chances and well….three strikes you’re out. “No Junsu. Just let it go. You blew your chances and before I’ll give you another try I’d rather die. You denied my heart when you had it and I can’t live a lie anymore while you try.” Saying it how it was, Yoochun stepped back a half a step and looked towards the window again. Obviously this wasn’t what Junsu wanted to hear or see, but this is how it was. “Yoochun….” His voice was so quiet, Yoochun could barely hear him. “I’m sorry it had to turn out this way Su…but your heart is cold…empty. I don’t know what happened for you to turn out this way but you stopped caring about you and I. I’m stronger than this though. My heart is stronger than this. I can’t keep living like this, you don’t really try, you don’t really give anything your all. So I’m leaving. I’m walking out of this life.” With those finalizing words, YooChun turned away and looked both ways on the street and started to cross.

Suddenly, YooChun felt Junsu’s frozen hand on his and tugged him towards him. Accidentally dropping his umbrella, YooChun weakly let himself get pulled into Junsu’s frozen arms. “Su…don’t do this” he said, allowing himself a weak moment to be held by his old lover. He really had given Junsu his whole heart and had it not been for JaeJoong their cycle would have probably gone on forever like this. Junsu breaking his heart bit by bit, they break up, Junsu begging for forgiveness and then he’d come back willingly. This time was different though. This time he was stronger with JaeJoong at his side.

Suddenly, Yoochun heard a voice call from not too far away. Pushing himself out of Junsu’s arms, Yoochun turned to find JaeJoong crossing the street, not caring about the rain that pelted down on him and went up to Junsu. What happened next, Yoochun couldn’t have ever thought would have happened. JaeJoong went straight up to JunSu, grabbed him by his soaked shirt and then pulled his fist back and then slammed it into Junsu’s face! 

 

--------

The dialogue feels weird but I was using song Lyrics so that's why v.v