Forever Love

I used to love you

It was a month after JaeJoong and Junsu were fighting over him. Yoochun sat in his apartment, Harang laying in his lap as he watched some awards on the television. Smiling a little, Yoochun was glad to see one of his favorite groups had won music video of the year. Granted, that music video in particular wasn't his favorite done by them, however it was still a win by his girls and he was glad. Reaching for his glass of soda, the dark haired male jumped when he felt skin instead of the cool glass.

"Aigoo when did you get there?!" He asked, glaring up at the blonde who was smiling back at him with a very catlike grin. "Just now. What are you watching?" The other male said, plopping down on the couch and wrapped his arms around Yoochun's shoulders and laid his head against Yoochun's head. "An award show. Look, our girls won." Yoochun said, reaching again for his drink as he maneuvered around Junsu. Yoochun could tell Junsu wasn't too interested though as his lips moved to press against Yoochun's neck, sending tingles down his spine.

"Is it almost over?" Junsu asked, long slender fingers smoothing through Yoochun's hair as the older male took a sip of the soda. Gulping a mouth full of soda down, Yoochun then nodded and turned his eyes towards Junsu. "Just about. Just a couple more awards to go. Why?" oh, he could tell why Junsu was asking. It was written all over the blonde's face. Junsu simply smiled and shook his head, shaking his head gently. "No reason." He then moved to pet Harang's head, receiving a small wag of the old dog's tail before Harang rolled over a little and huffed. Laughing, Junsu went back to running his fingers through Yoochun's hair.

"Your hair looks almost as long as Harang's now." Junsu commented, tugging on the strands. It was a really good thing there was a commercial playing right now or else Yoochun might have grown a little frustrated by Junsu's clinging. Not that YooChun often got irritated by Junsu. Not anymore. Not since he'd changed for the better. It's true what they say about not knowing what you've got until it's gone. Junsu was a prime example of that by the way he'd stopped worrying so much about work and was now spending more time with Yoochun. Just like the old days. "Is that good or bad?" Yoochun asked, his eyebrows furrowing as he smoothed fingers through Harang's hair.

"It's good. At least you don't have greys like him." Junsu said with a wink, his tongue sticking out playfully. "Aigoo don't you dare call me old!" Yoochun said, pushing the younger away with a pout. Junsu simpy moved back closer, his arms draped happily around Yoochun's shoulders, his lips against Yoochun's neck again. "I wasn't calling you old at all, Hyung! I was just thankful you aren't as chemical as me." Junsu said with a laugh, commenting at his bleached blond hair. Yoochun turned to look at Junsu with that, moving his hand from the dog's head to Junsu's. "I like the blonde though..." Yoochun then smoothed his fingers through Junsu's hair, trying to stand it on end since it was currently without product in it. "Yeah?" Junsu asked, obviously pleased by Yoochun's compliment. "Mmhm. It makes it easier for me to find you in a crowd. You're like a lighthouse beacon or something." Yoochun said, laughing as Junsu then attacked him while laughing.

"I see, I see." Junsu said after the wave of laughter from both guys. The young blonde then moved to cuddle with YooChun, his arms wrapped around the older male’s shoulders to watch the award show with his lover. The show was soon finished though and just as Junsu went to kiss Yoochun’s neck to get what he was trying to earlier, a phone vibrated. Both men jumped a little then went searching for which phone it was since their laps were pressed so close together. Eventually, Yoochun found it was his phone and pulled it out to look at the text message.

Ah, JaeJoong is coming over…with ramyun.” Yoochun said, moving his arms around Junsu who has positioned himself in YooChun’s lap and watched him type a response. “Does he know I’m here?” Junsu asked, causing Yoochun to look towards the younger male. “I’ll tell him.” Yoochun said, moving to stand now since Harang had jumped down and was lapping at an empty water bowl.

Half way through filling the water bowl up, Yoochun got a response message and grinned. “He knows. He’s bringing Yunho...” Yoochun said from the kitchen and turned around to find Junsu was now shirtless on his couch while laying down. Wow, he didn’t miss any opportunity did he? “They’re on their way now Junsu…” Yoochun said, a wide grin on his face. “I know…” Junsu responded, adjusting a little on the couch. Sighing, YooChun went to the couch and moved to lay ontop of Junsu, his arms on either side of Junsu’s chest while the younger’s legs wrapped around his waist.

You’re bad, Su.” Yoochun said, moving down to Junsu’s lips. “You too…” was Junsu’s response before moving to pull Yoochun’s lips down against him, a small purr deep in his throat. 

 

--------------

Aigooo It took me FOREVER to post this final chapter! I hope it's okay, and I hope it's not confusing! As you see, Yoochun chose Junsu, and Jaejoong found Yunho in the end. Poor Maknae wasn't really brought into the story :/ Anywho. I had to finish this story since it was starting to drag. I hope I didn't disappoint too many of you! I have a good amount of other stories if you'd like to read them :3 Please comment if you enjoyed this. I may do a one-shot that continues from the end of this story. If you'd like to see that, please comment below. If I get enough interest I'll post another chapter to this fic with a link to the oneshot :3