Walk in the spring days

I used to love you

YooChun couldn’t believe the scene in front of him. JaeJoong and Junsu were fighting. Not even a little bit, but full out fighting. Each punch the two threw, YooChun could feel his heart breaking more and more. Even though the fight didn’t last very long, it felt like a million years as YooChun watch on helpless. As the two neared the small hill, YooChun called out to the two to stop, once again, however it seemed is words fell on deaf ears as JaeJoong threw more punches.

YooChun watched as JaeJoong threw another punch that ended up knocking Junsu off balance. Horror filled eyes watched as Junsu rolled down the hill for a few seconds before then coming to a dead stop at the bottom of the hill. He wasn’t moving. He. Wasn’t. Moving.

“Jaejoong.......what did you do?” Yoochun asked, rushing to JaeJoong’s side and looking down, willing Junsu to get up and walk it off. He didn’t though. Was he even breathing?! That thought crossed his mind when JaeJoong tried to defend himself. Turning to glare at his current boyfriend, Yoochun didn’t even have the energy to yell at him right now. The rain was still pouring down on them and Junsu was down there unconscious. Yes. Unconscious. YooChun didn’t dare bring himself to think that the other might be dead. Of course it was in the back of his mind as JunSu lay motionless, but you don’t just DIE from being punched in the face and rolling down a hill. Right? RIGHT?

Making his way down the hill now that he was certain JunSu wasn’t going to jump up and act like nothing happened, YooChun was terrified of falling on the slippery slope. He was now soaked completely from the rain, however he didn’t care. Even though Junsu had hurt him so much, YooChun wasn’t going to just let him die down there. Even if he was simply unconscious, what happens if he had a concussion and they let him stay down there as the small dip in the land filled with water? What if his brain swelled from the concussion and he drowned in the water? Then he WOULD be dead, and YooChun wasn’t about to let that happen.

Once he got to the bottom of the hill, YooChun instantly fell to his knees at Junsu’s side and rolled him over to his back. Junsu’s face was already bruised up pretty bad with cuts here or there littered on his face. There was a rather large cut on Junsu brow though, right near the temple. That’s probably what had knocked him out. It was bleeding quite a bit, causing YooChun’s face to scrunch up in sympathy pain. “Junsu? Junsu wake up!” YooChun pleased, moving his ear down to Junsu’s face to listen to his breath. Okay. He was breathing. He was alive.

JaeJoong! Go get the car…we need to take him to the hospital…” YooChun called up to JaeJoong who was still crouching at the top looking down on them. At first JaeJoong didn’t move. It wasn’t until YooChun had to yell his name again and then say for him to go that JaeJoong finally his heels and went to go fetch the car. Of course the car keys would be up in the apartment and JaeJoong would (hopefully) get some medical supplies for the trip over, then he had to go around to the other side of the building to get the car and pull it around. It would take some time for him to do all that, which meant YooChun had time alone with JunSu.

Time alone meant time to think. Cradling JunSu’s head in his lap now, YooChun brushed his ex’s blonde bangs out of his face and then smoothed his hands across his cheek to wipe away some blood that was still flowing down. “Aish Su…” YooChun hissed before then moving to pull his sweater off. Balling it up, YooChun then pulled the shirt underneath off and put it on Junsu’s lap so he could pull his sweater back on and then press the tee shirt to the wound on Junsu’s face.

Hold on Su…we’ll get you to a hospital…” YooChun said, moving to take JunSu’s hand in a comforting manner. Neither Junsu or JaeJoong would know about this moment of weakness as YooChun moved down to press his lips to Junsu’s forehead and then straightened and moved to look for the car. He could see the lights coming, so gently Yoochun moved to grab JunSu by his shoulders and attempt to pick up the other. A person’s dead weight was considerably heavier than playfully picking someone up though. Unable to hoist Junsu up on his own, YooChun looked back up the hill as JaeJoong stepped out of the car and started running down the hill to meet him.

The three had been friends once upon a time, even back before YooChun and Junsu started to develop feelings. JaeJoong couldn’t just abandon their old friend because of a lover’s dispute, YooChun knew that. Still, he was glad to see the other finally snap into action and help him out. Once JaeJoong was down at his side, the two managed to pick JunSu up together and with slow steady steps, carry him up the slippery hill and into the back seat of the car.

Yoochun could have then gone to jump up in the passenger seat to be next to JaeJoong, however as he ran around to the other side of the car, he opened the back seat and gently lifted JunSu’s head to scoot up under and place the blonde head of hair on his lap. “Pali Pali” YooChun commanded JaeJoong as he climbed behind the wheel and looked back to check on them. JaeJoong then sighed and put the car into drive and sped away.

Looking down from JaeJoong to Junsu, YooChun put the shirt on the bloody wound and gently used his other hand to smooth through the other’s hair. Now that they were in out of the rain, Yoochun was more easily able to see the cuts and blood on JunSu. Junsu’s shirt even had blood on it from when they’d been fighting and blood had been flying everywhere. “Ahh what have you gotten yourself into…” Yoochun muttered quietly as he tried to clear away some mud from Junsu’s face where he’d been laying face first in the wet ground. YooChun was sure he had mud all over his pants from kneeling on the ground next to Junsu, but honestly he didn’t care. He could always clean his clothes later.

The whole ride to the hospital, YooChun’s fingers smoothed through the blonde hair soothingly while he held onto one of Junsu’s hands with his other. JaeJoong was probably fuming up in the front seat, however at this point YooChun didn’t care. JaeJoong started the fight. Had JaeJoong stayed up in the apartment YooChun could have taken care of the situation just fine and they wouldn’t be in this situation.

YooChun was shocked when they suddenly pulled up to the hospital and JaeJoong threw the car into park and rushed inside the building rather than going to YooChun’s side. “Su-ah…we’re here…” YooChun said to deaf ears as he then adjusted himself and brushed the back of his hand against his own face and then move to open the door. Just as he did, JaeJoong had nurses following him with a stretcher. Smiling lightly, YooChun opened the door wider, glad JaeJoong had thought enough about it to go and get the stretcher instead of trying to carry Junsu inside

The two males then dragged Junsu out of the back of the car and hoisted him up onto the stretcher where the nurses then took over. Checking his vital signs they started wheeling him away, YooChun instantly following after. YooChun didn’t even notice as JaeJoong stayed by the car watching him go for a few seconds before then going to go and park the car; something else that YooChun hadn’t thought about. He was too worried about Junsu to honestly think about the smaller things that needed to be done.

When he could no longer follow the stretcher into the emergency room, YooChun paced the area outside, biting his nails out of nerves. JaeJoong then soon found him and quickly wrapped his arms around YooChun. The warmth that Jaejoong emitted from his body caused YooChun to become complete putty in the older’s arms as he then buried his face in his neck. “I’m sorry YooChun-ah…I’m so sorry” Jaejoong said into his ear, causing YooChun to hold his breath to keep from breaking down and sobbing.

The two then stood like that for several minutes until their exploding emotions passed and then they went to wait for word from JunSu’s condition. It was probably a half an hour later when a nurse finally came out to find them, saying he was okay and he could have visitors. YooChun nodded, his heart jumping up into his throat as he followed the nurse to the room. YooChun was about to enter when JaeJoong suddenly stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

Turning to JaeJoong, Yoochun could see the uncertainty in JaeJoong’s face. Giving him a reassuring smile, YooChun put his other hand over JaeJoong’s hand on his wrist and said, “I won’t be long if you want to wait out here…I just want to see him and make sure he’s okay…” YooChun knew it would be awkward for the other to go and see someone after he just put him in the hospital. Once JaeJoong nodded and then moved forward to kiss his cheek, YooChun smiled and slipped into the hospital room.

Seeing Junsu laying on the bed with his eyes close, YooChun cleared his throat and walked up to the bed, biting on his lower lip some. Thinking that JunSu was asleep, YooChun was going to just wait for a couple minutes and maybe leave a note, however as he cleared his throat, he blonde’s eyes shot open and he turned to look at YooChun. The way the younger looked at him made YooChun’s heart sink with guilt. He was hurt and upset, it was obvious by the way JunSu looked at him.

Su-ah…” Yoochun said, moving to the other’s side and moving to take his hand. As soon as their hands touched, JunSu moved in a painful manner and the words out of his mouth caused YooChun’s to open slightly in shock. “Baby please don’t ever leave me. If I say the words “I love you” once more would you stay with me?” Junsu asked, pain obviously in his eyes as he looked at YooChun. “I…Junsu…” YooChun said, looking away and pulling his hands away from him. “I was an idiot YooChun. I know this. Please. I love you…” Junsu’s voice cracked, causing YooChun to turn back to look at him. “Junsu. I love you too…but…” He trailed off then, turning to look at the door where JaeJoong’s shadow stretched across the wall, making it obvious that he was listening. “I love JaeJoong too…

 

------------------------

ahhh this chapter didn't turn out the way I wanted it to originally ;~; it ended up being drawn out wayyy too long though so instead of using the lyrics for YooChun's solo song "Walk in the spring days with her" that was sang at the Tokyo Dome (and never going to be recorded apparently *huffs*) as Yoochun saying it, I had Junsu say the lyrics even though it's different from what I did for the other chapters xD Anyways. I hope you enjoy and I hope it wasn't too long for you to read comfortably! It was 3 pages long x.x twice as long (give or take) than my usual lengths. SO MANY FEELS THOUGH. Please comment what you think :3 next up is JaeJoong's reaction to hearing YooChun say he still loves Junsu!!