Babysitting 101

I Don't Even Know...
Guys… I’m adding on to this :)
 
 
… Well… Hey there… 
 
I have more stories to share about this crazy group… 
 
Are you ready? 
 
Here we go~!
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“Are you sure you can watch them? You know they’re a handful…” Kris asked as he grabbed his keys. 
 
Baekhyun giggled. “Of course we can!”
 
“They’re just like us!” Chanyeol smiled like he was on crack.
 
That’s why we’re afraid to leave them alone with you guys…” Luhan frowned. 
 
Baekyeol glared. “We are very responsible!” 
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“Whatever. Just don’t loose them, okay?” Xiumin interrupted.
 
“We won’t! Now off you go!” Baekhyun slipped off his usual spot on Chanyeol’s back and ushered the others out the door. “Have fun!” When the door closed Baekyeol shared a smile. This weekend the others were leaving for a much needed vacation. While Baekhyun and Chanyeol had been assigned to stay home and watch the kids. 
 
“Channie!” Baekhyun cooed.
 
“Yes Baekkie?” Chanyeol smiled placing a kiss on his cheek.
 
“Go wake up the kids~” Baekhyun then skipped off to the kitchen to heat up the meals that Kyungsoo had made the night before. He completely ignored the whine of protest coming from the living room.
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
Thirty minutes later…
 
The kitchen table was occupied by four sleepy children and two nervous hyungs. Baekhyun giggled at the four. Sehun had his knees pulled to his chest stirring his cereal around in his bowl tiredly. Kai was face-planted on the table. Chen was picking cereal out from the bowl and throwing it at Tao. And Tao was whining about the cereal that was now located in his hair.
 
“Chen, stop that.” Baekhyun scolded before brushing the cereal out of the panda’s hair. Tao stuck his tongue out. “Tao put that tongue back in your mouth.” 
 
“I don’t wanna!”
 
“What?” Baekhyun asked incredulously. 
 
Tao crossed his arms. “I says I don’t wanna!”
 
Chanyeol’s jaw dropped. Kai pulled himself away from the table. Sehun dropped his spoon. And Chen looked at him in surprise. Did they just hear what they thought they heard? Baby panda was disobeying someone? What has the world come to!?
 
“Tao.” 
 
“Baekhyun ge.”
 
Four heads moved back in forth between the two. 
 
“Why aren’t you listening to hyung?” Baekhyun asked. 
 
Tao huffed and held onto his Kris ge’s dragon plushie that he had left in Tao’s care. “I don’t know.”
 
“Then how about you listen to your hyung?” Baekhyun smiled softly.
 
“No.”
“WHY NOT!?” Baekhyun finally lost his cool.
 
Tao stared at him. A couple minutes passed before Tao sniffed. Everyone could see the tears welling up in his eyes. Oh no… “You y-yelled at m-me!” Tao sobbed. 
 
That’s when everything hit the fan.
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“Tao-Tao, hyung said he’s sorry! Please talk to me~?” Baekhyun cooed through the door.
 
“No.”
 
“Please?”
 
“…”
 
Baekhyun took the silence as hope in getting the cute panda to forgive him. “Tao?”
 
“LEAVE ME ALONE!” All hope crushed.
 
Chanyeol leaned against the wall. “You shouldn’t have yelled at him.”
 
“I know that now!” Baekhyun hissed.
 
There was a sniff on the other side of the door. “Chanyeol ge?”
 
“Yes panda baby?”
 
“Can you pwease go get Kris ge’s dragon? I forgot it in the kitchen…”
 
Chanyeol smiled. “Anything for you panda~” 
 
Baekhyun glared at him. “How come he’s talking to you?”
 
“I’m not the one who screamed at him. I suggest you fix this before the end of the weekend. If Kris finds out about this you are so dead.” Chanyeol gave him a look and went off to grab the forgotten plushie. 
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
Kris fidgeted with the strap of his bag. “Guys…”
 
Xiumin glanced up from his magazine. “What?”
 
“I feel like leaving those two alone was a bad idea…”
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“… He has a point…”
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“Have you solved your problem yet?” Chanyeol asked from his position on the couch as Baekhyun walked into the room. Chen was sitting on his lap flipping through tv channels. While Kai and Sehun were playing hide’n’seek. Probably…
 
“No.” Baekhyun sighed and plopped down on the couch beside him.
 
Chen looked at him sadly. “You need to make up with panda Tao…” He said. Baekhyun put a hand to his heart at least someone cared- “So I have someone to play with!” -or not…
 
“Thanks for that…” Baekhyun said.
 
Chen smiled happily before patting Baekhyun’s head. “Anytime hyung~!”
 
Kai ran into the room followed by Sehun. Chanyeol sighed in relief. Thank goodness he hadn’t lost them… Kai scrambled up into Baekhyun’s lap. “Baekhyun hyung!” He looked super excited.
 
“Yes?”
 
“I know why Tao is so upset!”
 
Baekhyun jumped up making sure to hold onto Kai so he didn’t fall. “You do!? What is it?”
 
Kai smiled. “This morning when you were dusting the off the cereal out of Tao’s hair, some of it fell on the dragon plushie!”
 
“… Oh my gosh… Not only did I break my little panda’s heart but Kris is going to kill me!”
 
Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “Just put it in the washing machine!”
 
“… Oh yeah.”
~*~*~*~*~
 
An hour later… 
 
Baekhyun was standing outside Tao’s room with the dragon plushie he had snuck away from the child when he had finally fell asleep. He had cleaned it in hopes of getting the panda to forgive him. With a sigh he pushed the door open. The little boy was still curled up on the bed asleep. Baekhyun sat down beside and took a deep breath.
 
“Tao?” He called softly.
 
The panda opened his eyes. Tao sat up and rubbed his eyes cutely. “Wha’ is it?”
 
Baekhyun held his breath as he presented the dragon to Tao. “Kai told me why you were so upset. And I’m really sorry. Do you forgive me?”
 
Tao looked at Baekhyun. Then the dragon. Baekhyun. Dragon. “THANK YOU SO MUCH BAEKHYUN GE!” Tao tackled the other with a hug. His arms wrapping around Baekhyun’s neck tightly. “I forgive you!”
 
“Really?”
 
“Rweally!” Tao’s smile was blinding. 
 
“Can I ask you a favor?” 
 
“What?”
 
“Can we not tell Kris about this? I’m to young to die…” 
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
Kris sneezed. “… Someone must be talking about me…”
 
 
A/N: Hey~ I'm back! :) Guess what? I'm adding onto this! :D It will be marked as complete but whenever I write random things like this (Which I admit is often) I'll put it up! :) I'll let you know that this story may have mistakes because I have no one checking it~ But please enjoy! <3
 
Thank you for those who commented and subscribed :)
 
Leave a comment on what you think, please? :)
 
~Chibi-Idol