Missing!?

I Don't Even Know...
Once upon a ti-
 
Wait.
 
That’s not how this story goes… My bad. How did it go again? Hm… 
 
In a land of- 
 
That’s not it either! Well shoot. This is frustrating. Whatever. Do what I want.
 
A long, long time ago in a distant land, there lived twelve boys. There was the dragon leader Kris. Grandpa Suho. Umma Kyungsoo. Bambi Luhan. Maknae Sehun. Dissapearing act Kai. Baby panda Tao. Tricksters Chanyeol and Baekhyun also know as Baekyeol. Trollin’ Chen. Unicorn Lay and baozi Xiumin.
 
One day, eight out of twelve of the boys found themselves sprawled all over the living room. Seemingly not noticing that the four youngest were missing. (What horrible parenting…) An hour or so passed and the unicorn looked around the room with a dazed expression. When he saw four little missing heads he freaked out. He shot up from his spot on the couch. Suho, who had been laying on Lay’s lap, rolled off the couch and onto the floor with a groan.
 
“OH MY KRISUS!” His scream woke everyone up.
 
"Wha?” Kris looked up at him with confused eyes. “Why are you screaming like that?”
 
“WE ARE SO DEAD. DEAD I TELL YOU! HOW COULD WE LET THIS HAPPEN!?” Lay completely ignored Kris’ question. Instead, he decided to run around the room. Flipping things over in his frantic state and stepping on many fingers. 
 
“LAY!” Suho was finally able to get up off the floor and stopped Lay with hands on the unicorn’s shoulders. “Why are you freaking out so much?”
 
“They’re gone!” 
 
“Who?”
 
“Tao, Chen, Kai and Sehun! That’s who!”
 
All eyes widened. All jaws proceeded to drop to the floor. All of them had one response. All yelled at the same time in panic. “WHAT!?”
 

~*~*~*~*~

 

“Chen ge?” The panda boy asked cutely. Holding onto to the hand of his youngest brother, Sehun with one hand and a giant, fluffy panda plushie (Much thanks to Kris ge’s wallet) in the other. 
 
The troll looked at the two cuties behind him. “Yes baby panda?” He cooed patting the boy’s cheek softly.
 
“Where we goin’?” He scrunched up his nose at Chen’s affectionate gesture. Just because he’s slightly older doesn’t mean he can treat Tao like a baby. Tao’s a big boy! Just because he still plays with plushies doesn’t mean he’s a baby! Kris ge has a dragon plushie and no one judges him! (Poor Tao baby… The others judge him. They’re just to afraid to say it out right in fear of facing to dragon’s wrath! RAWR!)
 
“Kai-Kai said we are playing hide and seek from the hyungs!” Chen sang happily. “Right, Kai-Kai~?” 
 
No answer. 
 
“Kai hyung?” Sehun asked with a pout that could rival Tao’s. “KAI HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU~!?”
 
“Uh oh…”
 
~*~*~*~*~
“Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. OH. My. GOSH!” Luhan was hyperventilating. How could they be so careless? Loosing four five year olds all at one time! What kind of people are they!? (Like I said earlier. Bad parenting~) He glanced around the room. After the news hit them. There were several different reactions. 
 
Kyungsoo, always the mother hen, fainted. 
 
Baekyeol made a stupid comment that went along the lines of ‘We should have seen this coming’ before trying to revive their umma. 
 
Suho was still trying to calm Lay’s pacing after having a mini heart attack. 
 
Lay continued his panic induced pacing.
 
Xiumin stared blankly for a fear minutes. Shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly and went to the kitchen. 
 
Kris was completely devastated. He was now curled up in a ball clutching his dragon plushie and muttering things to himself. Luhan picked up on few things from his rambling. Things like ‘my poor baby panda’ and ‘my plushie comrade’. 
 
Xiumin came back in and plopped down on the couch. “Shouldn’t we go find them?”
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“Chen ge?”
 
“Yes?”
 
“I think we lost…” Tao held his panda plushie close to his heart and sniffed. “I miss Kris ge…” Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes and Sehun looked at him with big eyes.
 
“Tao hyung no cry! Remember wha’ Kris hyung told you? Big boys no cry!” Sehun said, soft but firm. He didn’t want to see Tao hyung cry. The poor panda boy was so upset and Sehun made it his priority to comfort the panda. “Lookie!” Sehun took hold of the necklace dangling from the panda plushie and pointed it at Tao. He couldn’t read very good but he had heard what Kris hyung said it said. “It say ‘baby panda Tao! Kris ge luv you very much’!”
 
“Rweally?”
 
“Rweally!” 
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“…Sehun…?”
 
“… Panda hyung…?”
 
“… Where Chen ge go?…”
 
“… uh oh…”
 
~*~*~*~*~
“KAI!”
 
“TAO!”
 
“CHEN!”
 
“SEHUN!”
 
“WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?”
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“Do you guys have any clues as to where they would go?” Luhan asked.
 
“It was probably Kai’s idea. Always tainting my baby panda.” Kris huffed.
 
“Don’t blame Kai!” Kyungsoo smacked Kris in the back of the head.
 
“OW! What was that for!?”
 
“You were blaming my darling little angel Kai!”
 
Seven sets of eyes turned to stare at him in disbelief.
 
Kris snorted. “More like darling little demon.”
 
Chanyeol nodded. “One morning when it was my turn to get them up, Kai bit me! He said ‘Chanyeol hyung! Imma eat you!’” He shuddered at the memory. “His voice was pure evil!”
 
“One time he stole my eyeliner!” Baekhyun spoke up from his place on Chanyeol’s back. “I still haven’t found out where he hid it!” There were tears in his eyes and Chanyeol patted his hand in comfort. 
 
“He told Tao that the monsters under his bed were going to eat him.” Kris said angrily. “Took a whole month to convince the poor boy to sleep on his own!”
 
Suho glanced at the fuming Kyungsoo and made a comment that added fuel to the fire. “He has you wrapped around his little finger.”
 
“No-”
 
“Kyungsoo hyung?” All heads turned to the familiar voice. 
 
“KAI!” Kyungsoo dove forward and picked the boy up in his arms and crushed the child to his chest. “Oh! I thought you were gone! My poor little angel! Are you alright?” The umma set the child on his feet and looked him over a couple of times. 
 
“I’m fine~” The little boy smiled sweetly. 
 
“You know, I’m glad we found Kai, but where are the others?” Luhan asked looking around. 
 
Kai looked at them. Then behind him. Then again at his hyungs. “I don’t know…”
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“Oh…” Chen looked around him and frowned. It seems he lost Tao and Sehun… (No one in this story has a sense of responsibility…) That can’t be good. “Maybe I should try to find them… But then again, I’ll probably get even more lost myself…” 
 
He took in his surroundings. It didn’t help any though because he didn’t recognize anything at all. What to do, what to do. 
 
“Hello~?” He sang.
 
“Hello~!” Came a reply. 
 
“Who’s there~?” Chen asked while continuing his singing.
 
“Who do think it is?” Another question was shot back at him.
 
Chen frowned even more. “Don’t answer my question with another question!” He whined. 
 
“But I want too~”
 
“You sound just like my hyung!”
 
“Really~?”
 
When Chen wasn’t paying attention, a shadow snuck up behind him. He squeeled when a hand covered his eyes and an arm wrapped around his waist. “Let me go!” 
 
“Chen~ Why are you struggling against hyung?” Wait a minute! Chen knew that voice! 
 
“Xiumin hyung! You found me!” 
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“Tao hyung! Look!” Sehun was jumping up and down. His hand still entangled with Tao’s pointing at their house excitedly. 
 
“We found it!” Tao smiled and giggled cutely. “Hyungs will be so proud of us!” 
 
“Let’s go!” Sehun said tugging Tao along with him through the winding path that led to their house. They both grabbed onto the door handle and tugged on it with all their might. Finally, after what seemed like hours to the two five year olds (even though it was like a minute), the door opened with a loud creaking noise. 
 
They hurried inside and shut the door behind them. 
 
 
“Kris ge~!” Tao sang and skipped happily into the living room where their elder brothers usually spent their time. Only to be met with silence. “Kris ge? Lay ge? HELLO~?” He pouted. Turning back to Sehun, he put a chubby little finger to his lips and his eyebrows furrowed in thought. “Sehun~ Where could they be?” 
 
Sehun nearly fainted from the cuteness overload from his hyung. “I-I don’t know…”
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“… I’m tired…” Tao yawned and hugged his plushie tighter and nuzzled into it.
 
“… And hungry…” Sehun added.
 
“Do you think there’s any more of that cake that Kyungsoo ge made”
 
“I think so!”
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
They both shared a devilish smile and ran to the kitchen. “CAKE!”
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“We’ve been searching for hours! Why can’t we find them!?” Return of the panic stricken unicorn.
 
“Is all my fault!” Kai burst into to tears. Kyungsoo cooed comforting words to him and ran a hand through his hair. 
 
Luhan and Kris were like zombies. Their eyes were glazed over. Maybe it was the shock? Anyway, they’ve been unresponsive for the past two hours. 
 
Baekyeol glanced at each other than at the others. Remembering something important that would have helped hours ago. “Hey, guys?”
 
Xiumin, who had went off and found Chen then returned, glanced at them. “Yes?”
 
Baekhyun tapped his chin. “Do you think they found their way back to the house by now? I remember bringing Sehun to this area one time on one of our walks.” 
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“AH!” That had everyone rushing back to the house in search of the two missing members of their family.
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
After eating their cake, Tao and Sehun curled up together on the couch. Tao had brought his Kris ge’s dragon plushie with him and was now cuddling it along with his panda. He even gave Sehun his stuffed deer. Right when the two were about to drift of into dreamland the door slammed open and each were scooped into a hug.
 
“Baby panda!”
 
“Sehun!”
 
“Thank goodness!”
 
Tao stared up at the person who had interrupted his sleep and after a moment his eyes widened. “KRIS GE!” He threw his little arms around the leader’s neck and hugged him tightly. “I miss you!” 
 
“BAMBI HYUNG!” Sehun was very excited to see his favorite hyung. 
 
Luhan smiled lovingly and kissed the boy’s forehead. 
 
“Kris ge?”
 
“Yes, baby Tao?”
 
“I sorry we disappeared…” The panda boy leaned up and kissed his Kris ge’s cheek.
 
“It’s okay. Just don’t do it again, okay?”
 
“I promise, Kris ge!” 
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
The next morning…
 
“Guys…”
 
“What?”
 
“They’re gone again…”
 
“…”
 
“YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!”
 
 
 
THE END
 
A/N: Yep. Just random stuff to write due to lack of interest in my AP project and not working on my other stories. Really, really random... Hope you can enjoy my randomness XD By the way... I didn't have anyone proof read this so if there are any mistakes, I apologize :)
 
Please leave comments <3
 
~Chibi-Idol