Fun Day! :)

I Don't Even Know...
I, the author, went on a trip to the amusement park. And I got to thinking. How ‘bout we have an adventure at a place full of fun?
 
Let’s enjoy the fun day! (With a few mishaps along the way of course!)
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“How about a trip to the amusement park?” Xiumin asked. Fanning himself with the twelve tickets he had already bought. “I’m sure the kids would love it.” 
 
Kris sat down with his usual two cups of coffee. (He needs it with the amount of trouble he goes through…) “And what if I were to decline your offer?”
 
“You can’t.”
 
“And why not?” 
 
“You wouldn’t want to waste your money, would you?”
 
“… What?”
 
Xiumin smiled innocently. “Let’s just say that panda plushies can go a long way.”
 
Kris looked shocked. “You had Tao take my wallet!?”
 
“Yep~  So. Amusement park?”
 
“…Fine…”
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“Ok. Thanks to Xiumin and his clever little trick, we are going to the amusement park!” Kris announced when everyone had gathered into the living room. “I’ve already split everyone into groups of two.”
 
First group: Kris and Tao.
 
Second group: Xiumin and Chen.
 
Third group: Kyungsoo and Kai.
 
Fourth group: Luhan and Sehun.
 
Fifth group: Suho and Lay.
 
Sixth group: Chanyeol and Baekhyun.
 
Kris read out the names and what group they were in. “I don’t care if you stick to other groups. Just don’t lose your buddy. Got it?” His eyes went over everyone in the room and made sure they were all in agreement. “Good. Now off we go!”
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
Luckily, the group arrived at the amusement park without incident. (Surprising, right?) Anyway, they even managed to get inside the gate without causing damage! 
 
“Okay. Everyone is to meet back here an hour before closing. Now off you go!”
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
With Kris and Tao…
 
“Gege! Look!” Tao was a bouncing ball of energy. He tugged on Kris’ hand excitedly and pointed at a game booth nearby. “Panda plushie! Kris ge! Pwease win it for me?” Cue the big  puppy (panda?) eyes. 
 
Kris looked up and sure enough their was a HUGE panda plushie. It was by far bigger than Tao. It was almost as big as Kris! How the heck was he suppose to carry that around? “I don’t know Tao… How are we going to carry that around all day?” 
 
Tao looked up at him with a determined look. “I’ll carry it, Kris ge!”
 
Kris sighed. “Baby panda. The thing is bigger than you! You don’t want to drag it around and get it dirty, do you?”
 
Tao looked down and then back up at Kris. “Can Kris ge carry it?” 
 
“No.”
 
“Pweaseeee?” 
 
“No.” Kris said a bit more firmly. He admits that this is mostly his fault. He usually let’s Tao have anything he wants and now he’s paying for it. 
 
“D-does gege not love panda Tao anymore?” Tao hiccupped. His eyes were teary as he looked at Kris.
 
‘Don’t fall for it! It’s a trick!‘ Kris thought to himself. But the tears looked real… He didn’t want to make his panda to cry because of him.
 
“Fine. I’ll win you the panda.” 
 
The rest of their time was spent at the game booth. Kris used all  of his money till he finally won the game. (Let’s just say the vendor of the game grew tired of having the same person playing and ‘accidently’ knocked over the bottles when Kris wasn’t looking…) 
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
With Luhan and Sehun…
 
Sehun was upset. Every time him and HIS bambi hyung went on a ride people would constantly come up and try to talk him into hanging out with them! Who do they think they are!? Sehun held on tighter to HIS hyung. Sending cold looks to everyone who came near.
 
Finally, at one ride, Sehun lost it. Some guy had come up and struck up conversation with bambi hyung and bambi hyung talked back as if they were friends! The guy then knelt down and ruffled Sehun’s hair and saying that he was a cute kid.
 
Sehun growled. (He’s vicious for a five year old…) No one touched his hair. Besides Luhan hyung and Tao hyung. Luhan because he was Luhan. (…) And Tao because even if Sehun didn’t like it, he couldn’t get mad at his panda like hyung, he would feel guilty.
 
That’s when the wall broke. The guy screamed and pulled his hand back. Sehun had sunk his teeth into one of his fingers. 
 
“Sehun!” Luhan was shocked. 
 
Sehun glared at the guy and tried to act intimidating. (As intimidating as five year old can get…) He went over to HIS bambi hyung and attached himself to his leg. He stuck his tongue out. “Stay away from MY hyung. MINE!” 
 
The rest of their day was spent with Sehun attached to Luhan’s leg. Sending glares at everyone who came to close. Luhan could only laugh.
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
With Kyungsoo and Kai…
 
These two may have had the most normal day so far.
 
Kai stayed close to his hyung and listened to everything he said.
 
Kyungsoo would fawn over how much a perfect angel Kai was. 
 
“Kyungsoo hyung~” Kai sang.
 
“Yes?” Kyungsoo asked and looked down at Kai who stuck close to his side. 
 
Kai giggled and held up a piece of cotton candy. “Try some~” 
 
“Alright~” Kyungsoo held open his mouth and let Kai put the sweet treat in his mouth. “Mmm. Delicious.” He smiled and ruffled the boy’s hair. 
 
Their day was spent sweetly with no problems at all. (Hard to believe right?)
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
With Suho and Lay…
 
Suho looked left then right. Left again. Right again. “Are we lost?”
 
“…”
 
“Lay?” Suho turned around to see Lay knelt down and staring at a bunny. The bunny was staring back. “Uh… Is this a new friend?”
 
Lay nodded never looking away from the bunny. “It’s a unicorn!”
 
Suho nodded. “Oh. Okay, that makes sense- Wait. Did you say unicorn?” 
 
“…” 
 
Suho rubbed Lay’s back soothingly. “How about we take you to the nurse’s station? I think you may be hallucinating from heat-…” He cooed. 
 
“B-but I don’t want to leave the unicorn! He’s like me! Imma unicorn too!” Lay said as Suho helped him stand up.
 
“I know, I know.” 
 
“Did you know unicorns were so small?” Lay asked.
 
“Sure.”
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
“Am I crazy?”
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
With Baekhyun and Chanyeol…
 
Young minds are not ready to here those two’s adventure… I’ll just say it involved a deserted area where no one would see or hear them… They also marked amusement park off of a certain bucket list…
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
With Xiumin and Chen…
 
“Xiumin hyung~” 
 
“Yes?”
 
“Can I have a hotdog?”
 
Xiumin stopped in his tracks. “Chen. Don’t you think you’ve had enough food for today?”
 
Chen shook his head and looked up at his hyung with big eyes. “I want one~”
 
“… Fine. But this is the last thing you’re getting and you can’t tell the others I fed you as much as I did. If you do, hyung will get hurt. Hyung is already in trouble for using someone else’s money to fund this trip…”
 
And so the day of eating continued…
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
The sight at the gate to people leaving would have been entertaining.
 
It consisted of:
 
A giant panda being held by a tall dragon with a jumping panda-like boy at his feet.
 
A steamed bun still eating a hotdog given to him by a baozi.
Two tricksters with ruffled clothes.
 
A kid attached to the leg of a deer.
 
A guy pretending to be a unicorn with someone trying to talk sense into him.
 
And an umma with his adorable ‘angel’. 
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
And so concludes the day of fun! 
 
 
A/N: As I said earlier. I went to the amusment park with my friend's... It turned into a huge mess!
 
Thank you to everyone who commented and subscribed! <3
 
It really makes me happy to see that little notification~ <3
 
So, please enjoy this story and leave your thoughts, please. They make my day~ <3
 
All my love <3
 
~Chibi-Idol