Why Can't I Relax?

I Don't Even Know...
So… Tired…  
*Falls face first onto keyboard*
 
Do you ever get so tired that every single thing someone does gets under your skin? Like that little you tell to sit down and take a chill pill but never listens? Or that bee that flies around you buzzing like crazy when you have something sweet or wear something bright? And all you want to do is tell them to bug off?
 
Yeah, Kris was having one of those days.
 
He had barely walked through the door and he could already tell that the afternoon was not his to waste by relaxing after a long day. Its never that simple when you live in a house with twelve others. The first thing he heard: “CHANYEOL! How could you!?” 
 
To Kris, the screaming voice sounded a lot like Kyungsoo. But the Kyungsoo he knew would never yell… right? 
 
Deciding it was best to ignore it, Kris tried to sneak past the kitchen where he had heard the scream. But luck was not on his side. Those owl eyes of Kyungsoo caught him. “Kris! Chanyeol blew up the microwave!” 
 
“Chanyeol, how did you blow up the micromave…?” Kris really didn’t want to know. He just wanted to sleep or spend some quality time with his little panda. 
 
“That’s a funny story-” 
 
“It’s not funny at all, you stupid giant!”
 
“Yes it was!” Chanyeol defended himself.
 
“No! It’s stupid, that’s what it is!” Kyungsoo was fuming. Of course he was, Kris thought, a part of his precious kitchen was destroyed. 
 
Chanyeol crossed his arms. “If Baekkie was here, he would understand.”
 
“Guys…” Kris massaged his temples, “You’re getting off topic. I just want to know how Chanyeol managed to blow it up and how much its going to cost to get a new one.”
 
“Well,” Chanyeol began, a thoughtful look on his face. “I was going to make popcorn… and I accidently set it on thirty minutes instead of its actually time… How it blew up… Well… I’m not entirely sure.”
 
Kyungsoo snorted. “Who puts popcorn in a microwave for thirty minutes?” It was a question that didn’t require but Chanyeol being Chanyeol decided to answer anyway. 
 
“I did!” 
 
Kris and Kyungsoo looked at him for a few minutes before Kris shook his head. Turning his attention to Kyungsoo he asked: “How much?”
 
Out of no where, Kyungsoo pulled out a home appliance book and flipped it open. The page was folded down in the corner. Obviously, Kyungsoo had been looking for a new one. “$552.99.”
 
“You were prepared.” Kris pointed out.
 
“You can never be to prepared!” Kyungsoo sang happily. 
 
Kris looked at him for a minute before shaking his head. “I’ll send for it tomorrow. Chanyeol… Go somewhere where you can’t break things.” With that he turned and walked out.
 
“Thank you~”
 
“Hey! I don’t break everything!”
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
Being as quiet as possible, Kris tried his best to sneak toward the stairs without being spotted. But as stated earlier, Lady Luck wasn’t on his side. Sehun and Luhan were in the living room and Kris caught part of the conversation.
 
“Sehun… I’m just going out with Suho and Lay to buy some stuff we need. I’ll be back.” Luhan said sounding a bit exasperated.
 
“But I don’t want Luhan hyung to go out without me!” Sehun whined.
 
Luhan shook his head. “No can do, kiddo.”
 
“Why not?”
 
“It’s your naptime!”
 
“I don’t wanna take a nap… I wanna go with Luhan hyung!”
 
“No.” Uh oh. Luhan had looked up and met eyes with Kris. “Kris! Could you do me a huge favor?”
 
“…What?” Kris knew he shouldn’t have stopped walking.
 
“Can you put Sehunnie to sleep for me? Thanks~”
 
Before Kris could even say he would Luhan was out the door. So that left Kris and Sehun to stare at each other. Sehun looked upset, his arms crossed and lips pouting. “So… Naptime?”
 
He held out a hand to the youngest who took it with a bit of attitude. “Fine.”
 
When they made it upstairs, Kris led Sehun to his room and helped him into bed. “Sleep well.” 
 
There was an akward silence as the two stared at each other for a few minutes. Sehun finally turned his back to Kris and the older took it as his cue to leave.
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
FINALLY, Kris made it to his own room and fell face first onto his bed. Groaning at the softness of it. “So soft~” 
 
“Kris ge?” Kris was so tired he barely heard the door open. He struggled to push himself up into a sitting position to stare at the dark haired boy standing in his doorway. “Are you okay?”
 
Kris gave a tired smile. “I’m fine, panda.”
 
The little boy looked down at his feet. “Why didn’t Kris ge come find me after he got home? Are you mad at me?”
 
Kris shook his head. “I’m not mad at you, panda. Just really tired.”
 
“Is Kris ge going to take a nap?”
 
“That’s the plan, wanna join me?”
 
Tao looked up with bright eyes. “Yes!” The little boy launched himself at Kris, landing perfectly in his lap. Kris laughed holding the boy against his chest as he fell back on the bed. “Thank you, Kris ge~”
 
“No problem, panda.” Kris could tell by the slow breathing that the boy was already fast asleep. He dropped a kiss on the boy’s forehead. “Good night, Tao.” Kris whispered before he drifted off to dreamland.
 
*Back in Chapter 3 I brought in briefly Jonghyun and Key and a mentioned playdate... Would you guys want to read a chapter about a playdate between the two? If you could go over to my profile and go to the poll and choose yes or no, I'd really appreciate it~ I wanna know what the readers want! :D *
 
A/N: It's kind of short and not a lot of sense XD Next time will be better! (As said earlier I'm extremely sleepy...) Thank you to all who subscribed and commented~ Keep commenting please? It gives me motivation :)
 
~Lots of love, Chibi-Idol