A Valentine For You!

I Don't Even Know...

 

Sehun and Tao were in their room digging around for colored paper, pencils, markers and whatever else they could find. Today was Valentine's and they decided to make valentines for everyone. They tried to get Kai and Chen to help them but they refused saying it was to childish and went back to watching Pokemon with Baekyeol in the living room. When they were done gathering what was needed to make the best cards ever, they spread everything out over their floor. The only thing they were missing were scissors. Kyungsoo always said that they were to young and could end up hurting themselves so he kept them in a drawer in the kitchen. They glanced at each other. The owl eyed male was currently in the kitchen and getting around him to get to the scissors would be a struggle. Tao plopped down on the floor and knocked his feet together, his fingers drawing little circles on the wood. "How are we gonna get the scissors away from hyung? He'll see us!" 

Sehun thought about it for a moment, tapping his finger to his chin. "We'll need a distraction!"

After some planning they managed to figure out a way to distract Kyungsoo in order to obtain their prize. They quietly snuck out of their room and down the stairs, peering into the kitchen. Kyungsoo's back was to them, melting what smelt like chocolate. The two glanced at each other and shared a quick nod. Tao crept into the kitchen preparing to release the waterworks and knowing Kyungsoo he would drop everything to calm the crying panda because he wouldn't want to be on a raging dragon's bad side. As planned he fell to the floor and began to bawl his eyes out. At the sound Kyungsoo spun around. "Tao! Are you alright, honey?"

He didn't answer, just continued to ball his eyes out. It was a good thing he could make tears at will or else this wouldn't work. When the owl eyed male knelt down, Tao could see Sehun move around the island counter out of the corner of his eye. He shook his head when the older male kept asking questions, sniffing and rubbing his red eyes. After a few minutes he saw Sehun creep back out of the room and signaling Tao to follow him. Just like that the tears were gone and Tao was up on his feet, waving to his hyung and running out. 

Leaving a confused Kyungsoo behind who asked himself, "What just happened?"

The two quietly made their way back to their room, making sure not to go to fast because their hyung always told them not to run with scissors. Quietly shutting the door the two set to work.

-----

Ten boys were sitting in the living room, drinking hot chocolate and inspecting the chocolates Kyungsoo had given them.

"You put a lot of work in this, didn't you hyung?" Kai was bouncing in his seat, his legs swinging as he grinned up at his favorite hyung. "Can I eat them now?"

Kyungsoo gave a little nod and pecked Kai on the forehead. "Of course you can, sweetie."

Kris, who had been to busy tasting the chocolate to notice earlier, glanced up and around the room. Counting heads and only coming up with ten, he asked, "Hey guys, where's Tao and Sehun?"

Chen shrugged his shoulders from his place on Xiumin's lap. "They said something about making valentines."

"Earlier I saw Tao in the kitchen." Kyungsoo added. 

Kris pushed himself to his feet. "I'm going to check their room, anyone else coming?" When no one else answered he went up by himself. Opening the door he was about to call their names but stopped himself. The two were cuddled up to one another on the bed. Tao's around his favorite plushie and Sehun's arms wrapped around the panda boy's waist. Smiling, Kris pulled out his phone and snapped a picture to show the others. After taking the picture, that's when he noticed the mess. Glitter, glue, pieces of paper and stickers littered the floor but off to the side was a stack of colorful paper. Kneeling down he grabbed them and leafed through, seeing all of their names written on the messy paper hearts. There were ten of then, one for everyone.

He kissed them on the forehead and tucked them underneath the blankets, chuckling when Tao mumbled something and snuggled closer to the younger who in turn tightened his arms just a bit.

"How cute~" Kris cooed, slipping out of the room with valentines in hand. The grin on his face had the others asking questions when he reentered the room. "Look at what I found!" He handed out the cards to who they were addressed to and pulled out his phone. "Oh, and then there's this." He nearly laughed when he heard the others cooing over how cute they were. (Except Kai and Chen who stuck their tongues out and said ew.)

The group read the cards and laughed or smiled at how sweet the little words written from the heart were. Realizing that something as small as a little valentine card could brighten their days.


A/N: Just something small and sweet... I'm sorry for not updating in a long time but I'm back now, that's a good thing, right? Also, is it cute and fluffy enough for you? If not I'll work harder next time! Thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented <3 please leave your thoughts! Till next time~