A Friendship Bracelet for Kris ge!

I Don't Even Know...
Hello readers!
Are you all well? That’s good J
Here’s an update~
 
 
Who doesn’t like to receive a friendship bracelet once in a while?
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“Luhan ge! Xiumin ge!” Tao sang happily as he skipped toward the duo currently sitting at the kitchen table. “Watcha doing~?” He asked.
 
Luhan ruffled his hair before pulling him into his lap so Tao could see what they were doing. They had various colors of string and beads spread across the table. Xiumin was currently braiding three strings together into what looked like a bracelet. “We’re making friendship bracelets. Would you like to make one to, panda?
 
Tao tilted his head back cutely to look at Luhan with big eyes. “Can I?”
 
“Of course you can!” Luhan smiled at the little boy before reaching out and grabbing some string and spreading them out in front of Tao. “Which colors do you want? Choose three.”
 
The boy put a finger on his chin and looked at the string in front of him. “I want black, white and blue!” Luhan nodded in understanding. He picked out the three chosen colors and grabbed a pair of scissors. “What are those for?”
 
Luhan measured out a piece of string from each color using Tao’s wrist and adding some on before cutting it. “We have to make sure that you’ll have enough to work with and so it fits your wrist when it’s done.” 
 
Tao watched as Luhan tied the three pieces together and then took a piece of tape and taped it to the table. “Will you help me?” The panda asked.
 
“Of course I will, panda. Now look at what I’m doing. You take the three pieces and braid them together like this.” Tao watched as Luhan braided the three together before stopping. He took the child’s hands and guided him in braiding the string. “Like this, see how easy it is?”
 
Tao giggled. “Can I make Kris ge one too?”
 
“Sure.” 
 
So the two, along with the silent Xiumin,continued to make bracelets. Taking a break once to grab a snack in secret from the fridge. When the second bracelet was done Tao clapped his hands excitedly. He grabbed the two bracelets and wiggled out of Luhan’s lap. “Thank you, Luhan ge!” The little panda waved at them before skipping out of the kitchen in search of his favorite person. “Kris ge~! Kris ge, where are you~?”
 
“Baby panda?” The familiar voice said and Tao squeeled in happiness. When said person that Tao was looking for appeared in front of him, the little panda launched himself at the male. “Whoa! Someone’s excited!” 
 
Tao smiled brightly. His little arms latching themselves around the older’s neck and placing a kiss on his cheek. “I have something for you, Kris ge!” The boy sang happily. “Luhan ge helped me make them!”
 
“Really?” Kris asked and the boy nodded excitedly. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the two bracelets. One smaller then the other, but both made out of the same blue, white and black string. “Aw, friendship bracelets, huh? They’re adorable Tao-Tao. Wanna put them on now?”
 
“Yes~!” Tao smiled and snuggled closer as Kris walked over to the couch and sat down. He took the smaller bracelet from the panda boy and wrapped it around the boy’s wrist. Tying it loosely so it could be slipped on and off easily. He then tied the other around his own with the help of Tao. “Do you like it Kris ge?”
 
Kris wrapped his arms around the panda’s waist and kissed his forehead. “I love them. I’ll wear it always. ‘Kay?”
 
“Really?” Tao asked sleepily. Curling up in his favorite ge’s lap and yawning cutely. “I really happy that Kris ge likes the present I made him…” He said as his eyes started to close. “Imma take a nap Kris ge… ‘kay…? Night… Kris ge…” The rest of the boy’s words drifted off as the he fell asleep. Kris smiled down at the sleeping panda and pressed a kiss to the boy’s cheek. 
 
He stood up carefully and cradled the boy to his chest. Kris walked to the panda’s room and opened the door quietly, not wanting to wake the boy up. He laid him on the bed gently and tucked him in along with his favorite panda plushie. “Sleep well baby panda.”
 
As Kris walks out of the room he glances down at the bracelet on his wrist. Smiling down at it fondly. Sure it wasn’t the best, but it was made by his favorite little panda so that made it an item to be cherished.
 
 
 
A/N: Just something short that I wrote with the idea that popped up in my head :) I'll try to make things longer but I'm in school now so it may be hard :( But I'll try my best! :D Thanks to all my subscribers! I love you guys <3 And please comment with your thoughts! They give me motivation! :)
 
With lots of love,
~Chibi-Idol