It's a Day for Cuddling

I Don't Even Know...
Hello to my beautiful readers <3 Did you miss me? Because I missed you! Here’s an update for you. Just some short and hopefully sweet Baekyeol? J Enjoy!
 
 
Today is a cold and rainy day where I live. A perfect day for cuddling! 
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
Baekhyun glanced out the window and sighed. It was pouring rain outside and everyone had split off into pairs of two to fend off the boredom brought on by rainy days. He glanced over at Chanyeol who didn’t seem to notice him because he was to involved in the videogame he was playing. Baekhyun frowned and walked closer to his boyfriend. He plopped down beside him and threw a hand to his forehead before sighing dramatically. Chanyeol paused his game and glanced over. “Uh, is there something you want, Baekkie?”
 
Baekhyun pulled the game out of Chanyeol’s hand and tossed it onto the neighboring chair. He climbed onto the younger’s lap and snuggled up against his chest. “I wanna cuddle Yeollie~” 
 
“Cuddle?” 
 
“Yes. Cuddle, something couples do on cold or rainy days~” Baekhyun sang his arms wrapping around his boyfriend’s neck lovingly. He kissed the younger’s forehead followed by both his cheeks and finally his nose. 
 
Chanyeol smiled. Mentally falling apart due to the cuteness of the older. “You know we’ve tried cuddling before but it always ends up differently.” He let his arms wrap themselves around Baekhyun’s waist and pull him closer. 
 
Baekhyun pouted. “Just cuddling. The other’s are still here you know. So we’ll just cuddle!” The older stated firmly.
 
Chanyeol raised his hands in defeat. “Okay, okay. Calm down! We’ll cuddle.” He turned himself so he could fall back against the pillows on the wide couch, keeping Baekhyun in place so that he was lying on the younger’s chest. He pressed a gentle kiss to Baekhyun’s forehead before tucking his head underneath his chin.
 
Baekhyun smiled to himself. Loving the feeling of just being close to Chanyeol like this. He drew hearts on the younger’s neck with his finger before kissing each on after. “I love you, Yeollie.”
 
The hand that hand been rubbing circles in the small of his back moved up to cup his cheek and tilt his head up. Chanyeol gave him a loving kiss on the lips. “I love you too, Baekkie.”
 
And at the end of the day Baekhyun thinks that maybe rainy days aren’t as bad as he thought they were.
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
A/N: Hello <3 So the reason this is extremely short is because I just got done with my AP projects and half of my brain is currently lost somewhere... But do not worry! I'll be back in full swing and amp up the fluffiness after my first week of school (which is next week!) Will you wait for me?
I hope so! <3 A big thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented, makes my day :) I'll see you guys next update!
 
~Chibi-Idol