Let's Make Art!

I Don't Even Know...
 
My life right now…
It revolves around YouTube and my art classes…
But I’ve taken a break to work on my stories.
Enjoy? 
 
Tao, Chen, Sehun and Kai all sat around the kitchen table. Pieces of blank paper, coloring books, pencils, crayons and markers spread around it. Kyungsoo stood by the sink washing the dishes from the little ones lunch and making sure they didn’t get in any trouble. He wiped his hands with a dish towel before walking over and standing between Tao and Kai. “What are you guys working on?”
 
Tao glanced up at him with a big smile. “I’m drawing a panda!” 
 
Kyungsoo smiled down at the picture. It didn’t exactly look like a panda but it was close enough for a five year old’s drawing skills. He ruffled the boy’s black hair and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. “It’s adorable, just like you, baby panda.”
 
Kai frowned before tugging on Kyungsoo’s t-shirt. “Kyungsoo hyung, look at my picture too!” 
 
“Alright, alright.” Taking a look at the book in front of Kai, he saw a half-colored picture of a puppy. “Very nice skills you have there, Kai.”
 
“What are you boys doing today?” A deep voice asked. 
 
“Kris ge! You’re home!” Tao cheered before scrambling down from his seat and running to latch onto one of Kris’ legs as he entered the room. “We drawing and coloring! Come on, Kris ge! I found a picture for you!”
 
Tao skipped back toward his seat and Kris followed like he usually did. The panda held up a coloring sheet that had a simple picture of a dragon. Kris gave a small smile. He took a seat and pulled Tao into his lap. “How about we get everyone in on the fun?” 
 
“Rweally?” Sehun perked up. “Imma go get Luhan hyung~” 
 
“Xiumin hyung!” 
 
The two boys ran off to start their search.
 
Kyungsoo looked over at Kris. “What about Baekhyun and Chanyeol?”
 
“Chanyeol took Baekhyun out for a date and said they’d be gone all day. If you want to call them up and become scarred from what you hear, go right ahead.” Kris said as he reached around Tao to grab a green crayon.
 
“Good point.” Kyungsoo forget that the couple were very open with their affections around the older members. He could have called them up and one of them would have answered even if they were in the middle of something. “What about Suho and Lay?”
 
“Same as Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Just a lower rating if you decide to call them.”
 
“No… I’ll let them enjoy there time alone together..”
 
“Are you gonna draw to Kyungsoo ge?” Tao asked as he tipped his head back to stare at the owl-eyed male. 
 
“Of course I will! Who would want to miss out on this?” Kyungsoo took the empty seat beside Kai and reached out for a of paper and various markers. “What should I draw, Kai?”
 
Kai looked up from his almost completely colored puppy. He put a finger to his cheek and tapped it a few times, as if thinking hard about what to say. “I think hyung should draw a flower. ‘Cause hyung is as pretty as a flower!” 
 
“Flower! Flower!” Tao cheered while waving his little fist around and almost taking out Kris’ eye with the pencil in his hand. 
 
Kris gently grabbed the panda’s wrists. “Watch how you swing that stuff around baby panda. You could hurt yourself or someone around you.”
 
“Sorry Kris ge…”
 
“It’s okay. Just be more careful.”
 
Sehun came running back into the room, dragging Luhan after him. “I found Luhannie hyung~ He say he color too!”
 
“I did?” Luhan asked.
 
“Yes.”
 
“I don’t think-”
 
“Are you breaking a promise, Luhan hyung?” Sehun asked with tears in his eyes.
 
“No but-”
 
“Then you’re gonna color with us?” The youngest smiled brightly and pushed Luhan into a chair and placing himself on the one beside his favorite hyung. “Yay~”
 
“Well okay then…” Luhan mumbled to himself as he gave up trying to argue with the little boy. There was no point anyway. It was better to give in then having to watch Sehun cry. A small smile graced his lips when Sehun handed him a picture of an adorable deer. “Thank you.”
 
Just then, the last two joined the rest in the kitchen. Xiumin was carrying Chen on his hip as the boy played with the collar of his shirt. “I heard we were coloring?”
 
“Yep.” Sehun, Tao and Kai answered together. 
 
The eldest looked at the other three. Kris still had Tao in his lap while concentrating on coloring a dragon. Kyungsoo was drawing flowers all over the paper in front of him with Kai making little comments that made him laugh. And Luhan had just started on his deer. “Well, I my as well join myself. What do you think, Chen?”
 
Chen nodded excitedly. The two took a seat side by side and started working on a collaboration of their art work. 
 
For the next hour or two, the eight of them enjoyed each others company. They also completed many pictures of art work, which they later taped onto the fridge and other places through out the house.
 
When the two couples got home, everyone was already asleep but pictures awaited them on their doors. Chanyeol and Baekhyun had one where they were holding hands, their names written messily underneath. Suho and Lay had the same but with their own names. Sure, they were stick figures but it’s the thought that counts.
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
Hello my lovely readers! How are all of you? Good? Bad? I hope you're all well <3 So yes, an update!  :) I hope you enjoy it~ 
The other day I was reading stories on wattpad and it was so sad TT.TT My favorite character died after finally recieving love from his best friend a month before he died after years of waiting... So I needed something happy to focus on so I wrote this little chapter. 
Anyway!  Thank you to all who commented and subscribed!
Please continue comment and subscribe~ Comments are loved! :)
Lot's of Love, 
~ Chibi-Idol