Doubt

Be Mine

L.JOE'S POV

I held his hands tightly just before he opened his mouth and gave me his answer.

"Byunghun ... s-so-sorry b-but I can't date with you because-"

"I know! I know! It's okay. Don't worry."

"But-"

"Don't worry! I won't be angry. We can still be friends, right?"

Then Chunji nodded while his head is still not facing me. Maybe he doesn't like me. Well, how can someone suppose to like a complete stranger, right? I always win around girls but this time, wow, I lost to Chanhee, a guy like me. I confessed first then he rejected me and that made me lost this time. Is this my karma for playing girls before? But why is he silent? His head is still facing the blanket below him. Why is he like that? The two of us remained silent until C.A.P and Chanhee's friend arrived.

"Hey dude, here's the chopsticks."

"Thanks."

I got the chopsticks and put them near the food over the table. He remained still on his sitting position and his head is still lowered. Why is he not eating the food I bought? Doesn't he want to eat the food?

"Chanhee. Why aren't you eating?"

He didn't answered my question. Maybe he doesn't want to eat because ... I'm here. Probably, he hates me because I confessed to him. I don't know.

"Hey dude. Let's go home."

I said to C.A.P who is talking with Chanhee's friend.

"Eh? Why?"

"I have something to do."

"Psh. Alright. See you next time, Niel."

"Okay. Hihihi."

I turned my head to Chanhee.

"Chanhee, I'll go now. Don't worry, you can go home once you are okay because I already paid your bills. Take care."

I said to him. I touched his right cheek with my right hand then I felt a warm liquid flowing.

"Hey! Are you crying?!"

He still didn't replied. I cupped his face and lift them up so that his eyes can meet mine. I saw his face with red pair of eyes, releasing warm tears.

"P-please ... leave."

He said in a calm and gentle manner.

"O-okay. Dude, let's go."

C.A.P stood up from the couch and the two of us left the hospital room. While we are walking in the hallway of the hospital, I felt a single tear came out from my eye.

 

CHUNJI'S POV

Byunghun and his friend left me and Niel alone inside the hospital room. When they left, Niel walked towards me and noticed my eyes that just cried earlier.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing."

"But, why are you crying?"

I told everything to Niel, the reason why I fainted and what Byunghun and I talked about when he and Byunghun's friend left us to go and get the chopsticks. I also told him that I rejected Byunghun's offer and confession.

"Then tell me, why did you rejected him?"

"Because ... I don't know! I'm afraid!"

"Afraid of what?"

"Well, I don't have any relationships with anyone before that's why I don't know how to-"

"So you don't trust him?"

"Maybe, because ... he's a complete stranger."

"But for him you are also a stranger yet, he still paid your bills and even bought your food!"

"But-"

"I know how you feel. You are afraid because you don't have idea how does it feel to have a partner, right?"

"Yeah."

"Did you told him your reason why you rejected him?"

"I was about to tell him before but he just said that it's okay."

"Oh ... so he doesn't know the reason why you rejected him?"

"Yeah."

"Probably, right now, he's confused why you rejected him."

"Probably."

After our conversation, I ate the food that Byunghun bought for me. As I eat the food, my mind is still set on Byunghun. His face, attitude and manners. I finished eating when Niel told me that he needs to call his mom.

"Oh no! I need to go outside to call my mom! She's probably worried!

"Okay!"

"I'll be back!"

Niel left me alone inside, giving me time to think carefully on what happened. Well, what should I do now? Probably he's confused and at the same time, disappointed. Maybe he's angry inside? Oh no. Will he still go to the coffee shop? Then if he will, I should talk to him! But ... what should I say? Maybe I should ... uhm ... apologize? No! At the first place, I didn't do anything wrong. But ... but ... I think I broke his heart ... and ... that's ... that's wrong ... right?

Niel came back and I told him that my body feels okay. I told him that I want to go home so he helped me arranging my things. After 30 minutes of preparations, the two of us left the hospital.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh no :( What have you done Chunji! 9th Chapter's out :D Please comment and subscribe my sweet readers ♥