You Are My First

Be Mine

CHUNJI'S POV

"Of course it's a yes!"

I said to Byunghun who asked for the third time. I hugged him first and buried my face on his chest area.

"Ehem. Can we leave you for a second?"

"Hihi. Let's go somewhere."

Niel and Byunghun's friend left the two of us. We sat at the bench.

"I'm sorry."

"Hmm? For what?"

"I'm sorry if it took too much time for me to decide but-"

"It's alright. I don't need any explanations. All I know right now is you gave me your sweet *yes*."

My face blushed due to Byunghun's sweet and cheesy words. His eyes are looking at my face but I can't look at his eyes. If I'll do that, I don't know, I might faint again. Well, oh my gosh! He's just freaking handsome!

"Kyaaa ~ stop that. Hihi."

I giggled then I rested my head on his left shoulder. He held my right hand with his left hand.

"Byunghun."

"Hmmm?"

"I have something to ask."

"What is it?"

"YOU! WHY DID YOU NOT WENT TO OUR COFFEE SHOP FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS?!!!"

"Hoho? Look who's angry now."

He chuckled.

"By any chance, did you miss me?"

"N-NO I'M NOT!!!"

I said. But the truth is, I really missed him. Then he hugged me and whispered something to my ear.

"Tell me the truth. Did you miss me?"

Again, I blushed and right now, my face is hotter than before. I lowered my head and answered his question in a shy manner.

"Y-yeah."

He tightened the hug and replied to my answer.

"I'm sorry but I thought you hated me because you rejected my confession before."

"It's not that I want to hurt your feelings but ... I don't know how to love someone."

"Eh? Don't you have any partner before?"

"Yeah ... you are my first boyfriend."

Byunghun loosened the hug and he stood up. I wondered where he will going. He just remained standing on his position then ...

"HEEEEEY!!! CAAAAAAN YOOOOOOU HEEEEEEAAAAAAAR MEEEEEEEE??? I AM CHANHEE'S FFFFFFFIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSTTTTTTT BBBBBOOOOOOYYYYYYFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!"

I was really surprised from his action and I made him stop.

"Yahhh! Stop that! It's embarassing."

"Hahaha! You know what? I'm really happy that I'm your first."

He went back to sit beside me.

"I'm afraid because you are my boyfriend already even though I don't know anything about you. But ... I'm gonna trust you so please ... don't break it."

"I promise. I'll make you happy every single day."

I hugged him and he hugged back while he is brushing my hair with his fingers. The cold breeze keeps on blowing while the stars are brightly shining. I didn't noticed that I fell asleep on his chest. I woke up after a few minutes and looked up just to meet his eyes that are already looking at me.

"You must be really tired."

"I'm sorry I fell asleep."

"It's okay. Do you want to go home now?"

"But you might want to spend more time with me."

"Don't worry. I can visit you anytime and what's more important now is for you to rest."

"Okay."

"Do you want me to drive you home?"

"Sure it's okay!"

We stood up from the bench and went to the parking area. We arrived there and Byunghun opened the car's door for me.

"Thank you."

He went to the driver's seat afterwards. He started driving and while we're on the way I taught him the directions on how to get to my house. After several minutes, we arrived at the front of my house. I got down the car and he followed me.

"Thank you for driving me home."

"It's okay since you are my ... girlfriend now. Hahaha!"

"G-girlfriend? I know that I have feminine-"

"Stop explaining okay and give me a goodbye kiss already."

"YAH! YOU'RE SO FAST!!!"

"Just kidding haha. You sound like a mother when shouting."

"Psh. Okay, I'll go now. Take care."

As soon as I turned around to walk to the door, I felt warm lips touched my cheek.

"If you don't want to kiss me, then I'll kiss you. Hahaha. Bye!"

"YAAAAHHH!!"

I shouted at him who is already running towards his car. I looked at him before he left and waved. I entered my house and quickly went to my room. I jumped on the bed and stared at the ceiling, thinking of what just happened.

"I have a ... boyfriend now ... and he ... he just ... k-kissed me ... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~"

Then I did some fangirling over Byunghun before I completely fell asleep.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyaaaaaaaaaa ~ Chapter 11 is here =D Thank you my subscribers and your comments ♥