My Vision

Be Mine

CHUNJI'S POV

I looked around the place. I saw trees and different flowers surrounding the place. I witnessed the beauty of the water fountain at the center. Lots of people wearing formal clothes are entering the area. I decided to follow them, wondering where they are going and what's going on. After a few steps, I saw a large wooden door. Antique and classy. Then my hunch is right! I am outside the church. I saw a girl wearing a wedding gown went out of the car and slowly walked towards inside the church. I came closer. I tried to look at her face but I only failed because she is wearing a veil. She is now walking on the red carpet. People are cheering for her.

"Why I am in this wedding ceremony?"

I mumbled. Due to curiosity, I recklessly entered the church. I was shocked that people didn't gave a single care on my presence inside the church. They are all focused on the bride who is still slowly walking on the red carpet. It's like ... no one can see me. I looked at the front area of the church. I was wondering who is the groom and what he looks like. Finally, the bride arrived at the front and met her groom. Their fingers interlaced and started to hold each other's hands. I wasn't able to see the groom's face because somehow ... it's blurry. I don't even know why. All I know is that the bride is a little taller than her groom. I went to the front seat of the church to take a closer look at the couple. The bride removed her veil, showing her smiling face.

"EH????!!!!!!!!!!!"

I was really surprised when I saw the bride's face. Out of all the people there, she's the only one who looked at me and now, she's cheerfully staring at my eyes.

"Hihihihi."

I clearly heard her giggle. And what's more surprising is that ... my face is the same with her. No ... it's more like ... I am the bride.

Then I heard a loud noise. My alarm clock.

"A ... d-d-dream?"

I nervously mumbled. But somehow, I'm relieved. Well, I know and I admit that I'm gay. But ... marriage? Eh? I'm not yet ready for that. Besides, I didn't have any boyfriend before. No boyfriend since birth. But why did I have a dream like that? Anyways, I should hurry now. It's my first day of work today. I'll be working as a waiter at a coffee shop.

I immediately went to the bathroom. After a few minutes, I went out and quickly wore my uniform. I blow dried my hair and applied a little amount of face powder. I grabbed my bag and now I'm ready to go. I left the house and locked the door. I went to the nearest bus stop and waited for a bus to arrive. A bus came and I quickly get inside.

Right now, I'm on my way to the coffee shop. It is inside the mall. Wow. I'm so excited. Hihihi. By the way, my name is Lee Chanhee. My nickname is Chunji. I'm 19 years old. I really love sweets ... ANY SWEETS!! Cakes, ice cream, brownies, strawberries, strawberries and STRAWBERRIES. Eh? Did the bus just stopped moving? Aigoo. Here goes the heavy traffic. Oh no ... I don't wanna be late since it's my first day today!!!

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1st chapter =D Well, it's short. Yeah, I know :) Kekekeke ~ Thank you my lovable subbies ♥