Sweets and Fragrance

Be Mine

L.JOE'S POV

The sunlight striked directly on my face which awakened my deep slumber. I reached my phone at the bedside table. It's only 7am. I don't know why but the moment that I saw the time, I quickly got up from bed. I opened my wardrobe and get some nice clothes. After that, I hurried to the bathroom inside my room to take a bath. I stared at my reflection at the mirror and smiled.

"You can do it Lee Byunghun. You can do it!"

I cheered before I took a bath. I quickly put on my clothes after I finished bathing. I blow dried my hair and applied a little amount of hair wax. I went outside of the room afterwards and hurried downstairs.

"Good morning, young master. May I ask why are you in a hurry?"

"None of your business. Just get ready my car, okay?"

"As you wish, young master."

The maid asked. I went straight to the kitchen to grab something to eat before I go. Fortunately, a mushroom soup and garlic bread is already prepared on the table. After I ate, I went to the parking area.

"Do you want me to drive for you, young master?"

"No, I have personal things to do."

"Alright, take care young master."

I declined my personal butler's offer and decided to drive on my own. The gate opened and I started driving. I'm in the middle of the road, thinking where should I go first.

"Hmmmm ... where should I go first? ... Alright. Chocolates first!"

After 10 minutes of driving, I finally found a delicious-looking chocolate shop.

"Goodmorning sir. Please take a look around."

"Okay."

The saleslady inside greeted me. I looked around inside the chocolate shop. Lots of chocolates are displayed. Chocolate cakes, chocolate muffins, chocolate ice cream, chocolate bars and anything chocolate!

"Excuse me? Can you customize a heart-shaped chocolate bar? I can pay no matter what's the price."

"Ohhhhhh must be a gift for your girlfriend, right?"

I was shocked from her question which made my face red a little.

"E-eh? R-r-right! For my ... g-girl ... fr-friend. Haha ..."

"Okay sir, but it may take 15 minutes."

"No problem. I'll wait."

I kept on looking around inside while waiting for my customized chocolate bar. The shop is a little fancy.

"Will he accept it? Hmmm ... what if he will not? Tsk tsk."

I said on my own.

"Sir, your heart-shaped chocolate bar is done!"

The saleslady disturbed my deep thought. I went to her at the counter.

"Do you want to put any message over this chocolate?"

"Eh? Is that alright?"

"Of course! What should I put in here?"

"Hmmm ... just ... hmmm ... Lee Chanhee."

"Kyaaaa ~ Your girlfriend's name is really beautiful. She must be really lucky to have a boyfriend like you!!!!"

"E-eh ... hehehe .."

She finished putting on Lee Chanhee's name over the cake using a pipe bag. After that, I paid my orded and left the chocolate shop. I returned to my car.

"I think this isn't enough."

I went to the nearest flower shop.

"Goodmorning, how may I help you?"

"Bouquet of red roses."

"Ohhh? How romantic!!"

"R-r-roman ... tic?! I-i'm NOT!!!"

"Hihi. Kids these days."

I waited for a few minutes and the bouquet of fresh red roses is done. I went straight back to my car.

"Maybe these two can do the job. Hahaha!"

I started to drive and my next destination now is the mall. It's 10am when I arrived at the mall. I parked my car first then I went inside the mall. I arrived at the 4th floor while carrying the box of chocolate and bouquet of red roses I bought earlier. I went first to the nearest comfort room. I checked my looks and everything's great. After that, I went to the coffee shop where Chanhee works. When I arrived inside the coffee shop, I went to my favorite spot and took a seat. I hid the box of chocolate and the bouquet. Of course, I want to surprise him! I saw him taking orders from the other customers. A waiter came to me.

"Goodmorning, may I get your order?"

"Get away! I want Chanhee to get my order!"

A waiter with big lips came to me but I demanded that Chanhee will get my order. He was pissed off and a little shocked from what I said. He walked towards Chanhee and whispered on his ear. I know what he told to Chanhee. After that, Chanhee noticed me and looked at my direction. He smiled. Wow, is this heaven? His smile is just so cute and at the same time, lovely. Chanhee started to walk towards me, slowly. He arrived at my table.

"Hello, Byunghun!!! Aigoo~ you don't need to do that to my firend!"

"But I really want you to come and get my order."

"Hihihi. Okay okay. I'm already here so what's your order?"

Chanhee was busy looking at the order sheets he have and I took that chance to slowly get the box of chocolate and bouquet of red roses. He is still looking at the order sheets.

"I want to have a cup of Milky-Skin Lee Chanhee."

"E-eh? Yah! What are you saying?"

"Then, I also like to have a cup of Bbuing-Bbuing Eyes."

"Yah!"

"Lastly, I want to take home a slice of cake. The flavor is ... Chanhee's Love."

Finally, I got Chanhee's attention away from those order slips and now he's looking at me. I showed him the box of chocolate and the bouquet I bought.

"Lee Chanhee ... I like you! Please ... date with me!"

I don't know how did I get the confidence but right after I said those words, Chanhee was just staring at me the whole time with a shocked and surprised expression on his face.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7th Chapter's out! Please enjoy :D