Good Terms

Be Mine

CHUNJI'S POV

Right after he smiled at me, I was a little nervous because now, he is coming closer to me. Then I knew it! I felt it! His lips bumped my right ear!

"I'm Lee Byunghun. L.Joe for short. Single. Hehehe."

Then he pulled out the closeness, giving me a distance from him. I shyly bowed my head, staring at the floor. I'm really embarassed from what he did and I know that my face really blushed! Why is he like this?! Is he mocking at me?! But ... maybe it's just ... he is really like that.

"N-nice ... meeting y-you. Uhm .. hmm ... I'm L-lee Chan-h-hee ... Ch-chunji ... Chunji's my nickname."

I replied to him in a stuttering manner. My heart is beating so fast.

"Eh? What's wrong?" Your face is getting ... red."

My heart beated faster when he suddenly cupped my face and his face is so close to my face. His eyes are worried.

"N-N-NOTHING!"

I wasn't able to control my feelings that time so I suddenly pushed him away and quickly left the comfort room, returning to work. Few minutes passed since that moment. He and his friend is still at their table and I'm currently doing my work. I know ... I can see it through my peripheral vision ... there are times that he looks at me. We also crossed each other's eyes for once. I'm gonna admit it ... there are also times that I am looking at him when he's unaware of me. He's really handsome. Wow. But somethings wrong ... his face ... is he sad? Then after another set of minutes, he and his friend stood up and left the coffee shop. Before he opened the door, he looked at me and caught me also looking at him. But ... hey ... what's this? He's looking at me ... with those sad eyes. Oh no! What could be the reason! Is he not satisfied with the taste of his order? Is he sad because of high amount of price? Or maybe ... because I pushed him before? YAH! Don't expect like that Lee Chanhee! Yeah ... it has nothing to do with you. Cheer up now and go back to work! I went back to get some orders and he finally left. After a few minutes, it's my breaktime. I went to the back area of the coffee shop where our lockers are located. I went there and took a seat and rest. That handsome man ... why is he still on my mind? Okay Chunji ... what if he's sad because of you? What do you think could be the reason? Hmmm ... you bumped him this morning ... you pushed him inside the comfort room. Yeah! Why did I even pushed him before when he cupped my face? H-he's ... just ... w-worried right? And ... he's being nice since he introduced himself first. But why did he even mentioned to earlier that he is single?Oh no! Maybe it's really my ... fault. And Niel arrived, disturbing my thinking moment.

"Hi Chunji. Eh? What's wrong? You're sweating so hard!"

"N-nothing. Don't worry. I'm just tired."

"Are you not feeling well?"

"I'm okay."

"And you're ... pale."

I angrily stood up. Hey, somehow, Niel's annoying that time.

"Hey! Look at me! I can still stand up strai~~~"

And that's when my vision started to darkened. I fell on the ground and all I can hear that time was Niel, screaming my name.

"CHUNJI! CHUNJI! CHUNJI!!!!!!"

 

L.JOE'S POV

I returned to our table from the comfort room.

"Hey man, what took you so long?"

"Nothing."

"Hey ... is something wrong?"

"None of your business."

Probably C.A.P noticed the disappointment in my face. Well, it's just ... I'm really disappointed from that pretty boy. All I want is to be ... friends with him. Yeah ... friends ... definitely. Hehehe. But hey ... doesn't he like me? I mean ... doesn't he wants to be a friend of mine? Is he not even interested at me? But why is he even like that? I just introduced myself at him and he pushed me? Maybe he didn't like it when I cupped his face before. But his face really became red. What's wrong with him? I'm just worried about him.

"Dude, what are you thinking?"

"Nothing ... let's go now."

Me and C.A.P stood up and went to the door's direction. C.A.P went out first and I was about to open the door when I took a glance at the pretty boy before I left. I'm sure! He is also looking at me! Our eyes met! Haha! Maybe he is just shy before. Hahahahaha! He is too shy to become a friend of a handsome Lee Byunghun! Man! You really made him fall in love with you! Hey ... don't get your hopes too high. And finally, I left the coffee shop.

"And now you're smiling? Are you crazy?"

"COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP DUDE?!"

"How can I shut up! Your face is really sad before and now ... WOW! MAYBE YOU'RE CRAZY!"

"Aishh. Alright, I need to go home now."

"Thanks for hanging out man!"

"Okay!"

I went to the parking area and started to drive my car. I went home since I don't have anything to do. I just want to lie down on my bed. I drove for almost an hour and finally, I arrived home. I parked the car and hurried inside the house when one of our maids approached me.

"Young master, your dad needs to talk to you."

"Where is he?"

"At the hospital."

"Okay."

I asked my personal butler to drive me to the hospital since I'm a little tired. Almost an hour passed and I arrived at the hospital.

"I'll just wait here outside, young master."

"Okay."

I entered the hospital and went to father's office. It's located on the 7th floor. I went inside the elevator and at last, I arrived at father's office. I went inside.

"Byunghun, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Your mom will be home next week."

"Eh? Is that all you gonna say dad?"

"Hey! It sounds like you're not happy with that!"

"Well, it's just that ... you could just tell me that when you go home later!

"But I'm really excited to tell this to you my son. Haha."

"Okay dad. I'll go home now."

"Take care."

I went outside. What the? Seriously? That's everything he would say? I thought he's going to tell me something about the company and some problems. I went inside the elevator. I arrived at the 1st floor of the hospital and that's when I saw a familiar figure in the entrance. I saw the pretty boy, talking with someone over the phone.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry."

Yeah! He's the pretty boy from the coffee shop! I should approach him!

"Hey! Why are you here?"

"A-ah! I'm on my way h-home."

"Hmmm ... did you visit someone?"

"No. I was diagnosed here earlier."

"EH!!! WHAT'S WRONG?! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

I don't know why but my hands started to move on their own. My hands held his shoulders tightly and touched his face after a while.

"Uhm ... don't worry. I was brought here before because of fatigue."

"Oh ... but ... next time be careful!"

Silence occupied the atmosphere. I mean, hey ... what's with this awkwardness? Then he opened his mouth.

"Uhm ... may I know why are you sad ... before? At the coffee shop ... remember? Is it because of me? Pushing you earlier? I'm really sorry."

"Okay. I forgive you."

"Hihihi. Okay ... I need to go now."

I just saw the sweetest smile and heard the softest giggle. What's with this pretty boy! It's like ... he's a cute girl. Maybe I should grab this opportunity!

"Hey wait!"

"Uhm?"

"If you're really sorry, then ... come! Have a dinner with me tonight!"

"D-d-dinner ... with ... y-you ..?"

"Yeah! Let's eat somewhere! Besides I haven't eaten yet.

He took out his phone.

"B-but it's alr-eady ... 8pm."

"Please?"

"Let's be quick, o-okay?"

"I promise!"

We left the hospital and get inside the black limousine. I told my personal butler to drive us to my favorite restaurant. I saw the pretty boy's expression: amazed and glad.

"WOW!! Is this limousine yours?"

"Hmmm ... it belongs to my family."

"Wow."

My butler started to drive and in the middle of the road, conversations happened between me and the pretty boy.

"For the 2nd time, please let me introduce myself. I'm Lee Byunghun. Call me L.Joe and take note: I'M SINGLE."

"Uhm ... I-i'm Lee Chanhee. Call me ... Chunji ... but may I ask you a question?"

"What is it?"

"Why do you keep on telling me that you are ... uhm ... s-sing-le?"

"Haha! Nothing! I feel like I want to!"

Chunji and I talked a lot inside the limo. Even though he's opening a little about him to me, I can feel that he is still shy and at the same time ... nervous. But I really want to be *close* with him.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5th Chapter :D Hope you guys like it :) Sorry for wrong grammars/spellings. Thank you my subscribers and your comments are big help :) Thank youuuu :D