I Met Him ... Again

Be Mine

L.JOE'S POV

"Damn! Where the hell is his manners! Aish! He just made a mess on one of my favorite shirts!"

I said on my own. Well, I'm really pissed off! Look, he just said *sorry* and then he quickly ran? Wow! I decided to go home besides my mood was really bad. I went to the parking area of the mall and went inside our black limousine.

"To home, now!"

"Yes, young master."

I arrived home after an hour of travel. I went to my room immediately to change my shirt. I checked my phone for any messages and calls but I found nothing. It's already getting noon so I went downstairs to the dining area to eat lunch. I took a seat.

"Where's appa?"

I said to one of our maids.

"He left just before you arrived home young master."

"Where did he go?"

"I'm sorry but he didn't tell me."

"Alright."

"Please enjoy the food."

The maid left. I was eating at our very long dining table, alone. Even dad was not here. It's not that I'm jealous of other families eating together but ... I think I'm pitiful in this state. I finished my meal and went back to my room. I watched movies while lying down at my bed until I fell asleep. Hours passed. My deep slumber was interrupted when my phone rang.

"H-hello?"

"Yow L.Joe!"

"Aigoo. Why did you call?! I'm sleeping!"

"Hey it's already afternoon and you're sleeping?! MAN!"

"So what? It's none of your business."

"By the way, right now I'm here at the mall."

"So?"

"There's a newly opened coffee shop!!!"

"So?"

"Don't you want to come over here?"

"I just went there this morning and that time, I was really pissed because of someone!"

"Someone?"

"Nevermind."

"So, you're gonna come here dude?"

"Alright, besides I don't have anything to do anyway."

"Okay, I'll wait you inside the coffee shop."

That's C.A.P. He's my bestfriend. Both of us grew up together at U.S. I quickly got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. After a few minutes, I finished taking a bath and blow dried my hair. I applied a little hair wax and did a little hair-do. I wore my clothes I prepared before then I grabbed my phone and wallet. I left my room and ran downstairs. I went to the parking area in our house and went inside my car besides I don't want to use the black limo. I drove my way to the mall. I grabbed my phone when I arrived there.

"Hey."

"Man hurry!"

"What floor is that?"

"4th."

"Okay."

I parked my car before I entered inside the mall. I used the elevator and arrived at the 4th floor. I saw a coffee shop there not too far from my position. I walked inside and I saw C.A.P.

"Hey man!"

"Well, this one's a nice coffee shop. Just by looking at the furnitures."

"Yeah. And the waiters here ... hehehe."

"Eh? You like someone here?"

"Yes. You might see him later."

"Oh ... how does *she* look like?"

"SHE? Hey it's HE. He got big lips."

"That's weird."

Then I received a punch from C.A.P to my right arm.

"Anyway, let's order now."

"Okay."

A waitress went to our table and started to take our orders.

"So one chocolate frappe and one caramel iced coffee. Is that all?"

"Yes."

"Thank you sir. Please wait until we made your order."

The waitress left.

"Hey man."

"What?"

"Didn't you saw that girl? She's staring at you the whole time! Perhaps, she likes you."

"Psh. As if I care."

"She's beautiful dude! Don't you like her?"

"I don't like her."

After a few minutes, our orders arrived but this time ... a familiar boy with milky skin and bbuing bbuing eyes brought our orders.

"Sorry if it took too long. Here's your order; one chocolate frappe and one caramel iced coffee. Thank you."

I stared at his face the whole time. My jaws almost dropped when I saw him. I know ... he's familiar. YES! He's the one who bumped me this morning. Woah ... but I didn't know that his face is ... beautiful. I took a sip on my order and wow! The taste is really great! After a few minutes, I went to the comfort room.

 

CHUNJI'S POV

I entered the coffee shop.

"HEY! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!"

"I'm really sorry sir if I'm late."

"Do it again and I promise to you that you will be TERMINATED!"

After some scolding. I went to the lockers at the back to store my things there.

"Hi. My name is Ahn Daniel. Call me Niel for less formalities."

"Oh ... my name is Lee Chanhee. My nickname's Chunji."

I met a friend. He comforted me from what just happened to me earlier.

"Don't let him get on you okay?"

"Alright."

We attended the briefing made by the management to learn the basics. After that, the store opened. Lots of people are entering the shop. I didn't expect that this coffee shop is a big blast! Busy day ahead. But something happened ... something unforgettable. My co-waiter told me that she needs to got to the comfort room and she handed me the order she got. The chocolate frappe and caramel iced coffee is done and all I need to do is bring them to the customers. I arrived at their table.

"Sorry if it took too long. Here's your order; one chocolate frappe and one caramel iced coffee. Thank you."

The moment I turned around and walked away, I felt my time stopped. A familiar man is inside! Wait ... is he the one I bumped earlier this morning? Oh no! I went to the comfort room to think carefully.

"Should I apologize again? Hmmm or should I just let that pass? Oh no ... my manners."

I was staring at the mirror inside the comfort room when he entered inside. A man with handsome features. He might be shorter than my height but his face ... really handsome! We saw each other's eyes and I felt a lightning struck on my chest. I decided to talk.

"You're the one who bumped me earlier right?" "For the 2nd time, I'm sorry from what happened before."

We said in unison. After that time, we looked at each other's eyes and after a few minutes, we smiled at each other ... laughing from what happened before.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4th Chapter :D Hope you guys like it :) Thank you my subscribers and your comments :D