Protect Me

Be Mine

CHUNJI'S POV

The next day, I slightly opened my eyes when I woke up. I checked my phone immediately over the bedside table and my senses fully came back when I saw the time.

"OHHH NOOOO!!!"

It's already 11:00am.

"Oh my gosh! I'm really late! What if the manager will scold me again! Oh no the worst part is ... if he will kick me out!"

I told myself. I quickly stood up and hurried to the bathroom. After I finished bathing, I wore my working uniform. I blow dried my hair and styled it a little by just brushing it with my fingers. Of course I don't have any more time for fashion thingy! I prepared my bag, got my phone and wallet and I left my house. I locked the main door and as I turned around, I saw a long and familiar black limo. I stared at it confusingly.

"Eh? Why is that here? Isn't that-"

My thoughts suddenly stopped when I saw Byunghun's personal butler coming out of the limo.

"Goodmorning! I assume that you are young master's girlfriend, right?"

He greeted me while bowing almost 90 degress. What more surprised me is that he called me ... his young master's g-gir-lfriend. Ugh!

"Uhmm ... yeah ... somehow."

"Okay then, can we please hurry because you are really late milady?"

"Eeeekkkk!!! He called me ... m-miladddy? Woah! And how did he even know that I'm really late?"

I told myself

"Alright."

I gave him my okay since I don't have any choice left. He opened the door for me and as soon as he sat on the driver's seat, he started the driving. I asked him a few questions while we are on our way.

"By the way, how did you know where I live?"

"Young master gave me your address, milady."

"Ahhh ... I have something to ask for."

"What is it milady?"

"Can you please stop calling me ... milady? Because I'm not really used in formalities."

"I'm sorry but it is an order from the young master to address you like that."

"That Byunghun! I will really give him a scolding later!"

I told myself.

"Ohh is that so? Then I guess I can't do anything about it right? Hahaha!"

I laughed sarcastically but deep inside I was thinking ... Byunghun doesn't need to do this for me.

"And how did you know that I'm really late?"

"The truth is ... the Lee Family is very influential and powerful. The young master used his family's power to know everything about you and the establishment you are working at."

"Woah? Is it possible? He really did that?!"

The butler positively smiled at me.

"Of course milady."

After we talked, I checked my phone and I didn't noticed that I have a lot of missed calls from Niel.

"Gosh my phone is in silent mode that I didn't noticed his calls!"

I told myself.

"Uhmm ... how many more minutes do you think till we arrive at my workplace?"

"Don't worry milady. We'll be there in exactly 6 minutes."

I was relieved that time, knowing that I will arrive sooner. Then few minutes passed, I arrived at the mall's front gate.

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem milady! Please hurry now."

He said as he opened the car's door for me. I quickly entered the mall and took the escalator. Finally, I arrived at the 4th floor. I saw the great number of customers inside the coffee shop. I became nervous knowing that my boss will be really angry at me. I went sneakily went inside while my head is lowered and facing the floor. I was about to enter the back area of the coffee shop where the locker is located when I bumped someone.

"Ahhh!"

"Yah! Chanhee! Do you know what time is it!!!"

"Aigoo! It's only you Niel."

"You should be thankful that boss is not yet here."

I was relieved when Niel told me this. I went to the locker area and put inside my bag. I went out to get some orders but Niel got on my way.

"Ohhh myyy gooodd! Please tell me what happened last night!!!"

I was about to tell him what really happened then two familiar people opened the door and went inside the coffee shop.

"Ohhh myyy goodddd! Gonna leave you for a second!"

Niel quickly approached the two guys. It's Byunghun and his tall friend. He went quickly to that tall guy and I heard his words.

"Goodmorning! Welcome!"

The two are busy talking and smiling at each other and I saw Byunghun staring at me while smiling. I bowed and smiled a little while trying to hide the redness on my face. The two went to their favorite table and Niel rushed back to me.

"Kyyyaaaaa~~ They're here again!"

"There's nothing new about it."

"Come on! Tell me now what really happened to you last night!!!!"

"Later! We need to serve first our customers,okay? Hihihi."

"Okayy!"

Niel frowned afterwards. We did our job that time. Make teas and coffees, serve them to customers and not to forget is giving them warm and sweet smiles. I am carrying an order for the customer and that's when Niel rushed towards me. Accidentally, Niel bumped me forcefully and the order I was carrying fell down from the tray and almost half of it spilled on the customer behind me. The customer which is a big, muscled guy got angry and stood up.

"Hey, YOU GOT A PROBLEM?!"

He screamed at me and grabbed the collar of my shirt. That time, I am really nervous for what might happen next and because the customers inside are looking at us.

"I-I'm sorry."

"SORRY? IS THAT ALL YOU GOTTA SAY?!"

I closed my eyes when he was about to punch my face. I opened my eyes a little when I noticed that the punch has not yet landed on my face and that's when I saw another hand behind me, blocked and hold the big guy's hand.

"Don't you ever lay a single finger on him."

The big guy's face expressed mixed emotions of fear and anger, knowing that I got Byunghun right beside me.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14 :D Kyaaa ~ I'm sorry if it's boring. Anyways :D Thank you subbies and comments ♥