A Surprise Or What?

Be Mine

CHUNJI'S POV

Right after Byunghun spoke, Byunghun's friend suddenly grabbed the big man's neck from behind.

"Ayo big man! Let's *talk* outside, okay?"

He said then he walked to the door and went outside the coffee shop while his arm is still wrapped on the big man's neck. Niel and I got worried from what might happen. Byunghun followed them outside. We watched what happened from the inside through the glass wall of the shop. Byunghun's friend released the man from his arms then he went beside Byunghun. Now they are across the big man's position. I saw Byunghun's mouth opened and commanded his friend something I didn't hear because they are outside. Right after that, Byunghun's friend laid lots of strong punches and kicks on the big man's face and body leaving the big man badly bruised. While he is doing that to the big man, I saw Niel screaming beside me.

"Yahh! More! Smack him! Yah! Like that!"

And while he is cheering for Byunghun's friend, he moves his arms and hands in excitement as if he is watching a boxing show.

"Hey! Stop that!"

"Haha! He deserves it! More C.A.P! Bruise him more!"

"C.A.P? Is that his name?"

"His nickname. His real name is Bang Minsoo."

"Oh."

Then I turned my face again back to the two guys outside bruising a big man. Minsoo was now holding the big man's arms that prevented him to move. Byunghun slowly walked closer towards the big man. He opened his mouth again, throwing words I cannot hear. Then what happened next? He held the big man's head with his left hand then threw a punch on his face with his right hand leaving the big man completely weak and fell on the ground. Byunghun and Minsoo went back inside the coffee shop and gave us their smiles.

"Haha. Don't worry ladies and gentlemen. The trouble's over."

Minsoo said to the worried and afraid customers in a cool manner. The two went back to their tables and continued sipping their drinks. Niel and I hurried towards them.

"B-byunghun!!! Are you okay?!"

I said in a gasping manner while touching Byunghun's face, checking for any wounds and swelling parts.

"Calm down Chanhee. I'm fine. Hehehe."

He cheerfully told me while his hand touched mine tightly, expressing his warmth.

"Did you just see that??? OMO! C.A.P is reaaaallllyyyy strrooonngggg!"

The boastful Niel said.

"Um ... gomawo Minsoo."

"It's not a problem. I'm used to this kind of situations."

"Eh? Used to?"

"Yeah. Like beheading people, snatching human heart through my nails-"

"Ehhhhh????????!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Just kidding. Hahaha. How can this man with handsome face do that?"

"Kyaaa ... a handsome man!!!"

Niel cheered then C.A.P brushed Niel's hair and laid a kiss on Niel's forehead.

"Eh? What's that?! Did he just ... kissed Niel?!"

I said on my mind.

"But I'm really thankful to you Minsoo. If you are not there-"

"I told you it's okay since Byunghun is your boyfriend right?"

I blushed upon hearing C.A.P's words.

"KYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! So you finally accepted him Chanheeee!!!!"

"Hehehehe."

"By the way, just call me C.A.P okay? It's my nickname."

"Okay, C.A.P."

Then we saw that our boss entered the door indicating that he finally arrived. Niel and I quickly stood up from the chairs.

"Byunghun, we gotta go back to work now. See ya!"

"Okay."

He smiled at me as I left their table back to our workplace. Gladly, the boss didn't have any idea of what happened earlier: about the big man trouble and especially, that I arrived late. Time sure flies quickly and it's already 3pm. I didn't notice that Byunghun and C.A.P already left the coffee shop.

"Chunji! What's with that sad face?"

"Hmmm? It's just that ... Byunghun already left."

"Aigoo. I'm sure he will be back!"

"I hope so."

We continued back to work because that day, there is a great increase in number of customers. Probably because of the hot weather. It's about to get to our closing time and we are cleaning the coffee shop. Afterwards, I prepared my things with Niel.

"See? No Byunghun for me."

"Maybe he's tired. Don't worry. I'm sure he will be here tomorrow!"

The coffee shop closed. Niel and I, including my other co-workers, left the shop. Niel and I are going down to the first floor through the escalator. We arrived at the first floor and made our way to the main gate.

"So, bye Chunji! Take care!"

"Yeah. Same goes with you!"

We bid our farewells to each other. We went separate ways because our homes are from different direction. I was walking down the road with a sadness expressed on my face.

"I thought Byunghun will be here. I thought he will drive me home again. I didn't do anything wrong before right? Hmmm..."

I said on my mind then someone grabbed me from behind and covered my eyes and mouth, preventing me from seeing things and screaming for help.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know what to write on my next chapter hahaha! Chapter 14 is out :D Please comment and subscribe ♥