I Miss Him

Be Mine

CHUNJI'S POV

3 days passed since that night at the hospital. My body is really feeling well and I'm already back to work. Everything's normal, I go to work, go home, eat, sleep and that's the cycle that happens daily. But something's wrong ... something's missing ... no ... should I say ... someone's missing?

Tuesday, 1pm and it's my breaktime. I went to my locker at the back area of the coffee shop to get my packed lunch. I sat on the chair nearby and ate it. Few minutes passed and Niel arrived inside. He approached me and we talked.

"Hey, what's with that face?"

"Huh?"

"I mean ... why are you like that? You're not cheerful like before."

"I-I'm just tired ... that's all."

Then Niel just looked at me suspiciously while I am eating my lunch.

"YAH!"

"Hmmm?"

"I just noticed this now but ... you started to become like that when we came back from the hospital!"

I kept my mouth shut and replied to him by nodding my head.

"So ... what's wrong? Are you still thinking of him?"

"Yeah. I don't know why but his face is dominant in my mind."

"Hoho? Are you in love with him? Hahahaha."

He teasingly replied.

"L-love?!"

"Yeah. That's a sign, don't you know that?"

"How come?"

"It's because you miss him so much, right?"

"I miss ... him? No! It's just that ... he doesn't go here anymore to buy his favorite chocolate frappe."

"Hoho? Is that the only rrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaasssssssooooonnnnnn?????"

"Alright! I'll tell you this but only this time so you better listen carefully!"

"Okaaaaaayyyy."

"Everytime I make a chocolate frappe I always remember his face ... and ... I think ... I really miss him. No, I MISS HIM SO MUCH!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~~~~ CHANHEE'S IN LOVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I stopped eating and we giggled and laughed together inside the room. Probably ... I am already fangirling on Byunghun. Kyaaaa~ Hihihi ♥

 

L.JOE'S POV

It's already 6pm and it's gonna be dark sooner. In 30 minutes, C.A.P will be here. Well, I called him since I'm really bored and I don't have any friends here in Seoul. 3 days already passed since that night when I was rejected by Chanhee. It's my first time to be rejected by someone and at the same time ... my first time to shed even a single tear from my eyes because of love. I kept on thinking of him. Did my charm didn't work on him? Was he not attracted of my looks? Lots of girls are screaming when they see my attractive complex. Some would even say that their ovaries exploded. But him? Wow ... I think he's really different from the others aside that he's also a guy but ... his complexions are so feminine and I found them cute. Oh I shouldn't think of him anymore because he already rejected me.

Time sure flies quickly and someone knocked on my door. I got up from my sitting position on the couch while looking at the night view through the window and walked towards the door and opened it. C.A.P's already here.

"Dude why did you called me?"

"Nothing. I'm just bored."

"Aigoo! You talk like I am your toy!"

"Hahaha just kidding."

"Then why did you called me?"

"Well, I just want to hang around with anyone."

"Woah? You are not like before!"

"Eh?"

"Before, you don't say those kind of words and you always prefer to be alone."

"Really?"

"Yeah dude! Oh? Probably that cutie changed you! Hahahaha!"

"Eh? That cutie? Who?"

"The cutie from the hospital. Don't play dumb on me L.Joe! Hahahaha!"

"Alright, you got me there."

"So, is he the reason?"

"Yeah ... I don't know."

"Dude, can I ask you a question?"

"What?"

"Just promise me that you won't be offended."

"Promise."

"Do you like him?"

That moment, I felt the time stopped upon hearing his question. Chanhee's smiling face flashed back on my mind along with his bbuing bbuing eyes.

"What if I say yes?"

"Well, it's okay."

"Yeah, I like him."

"WOW! Then go for him! GO! HAVE A DATE WITH HIM!"

"But ... he already ... rejected me."

"WHAT!!!! WHY!"

"I don't know."

"Did you let him explain what is his reason for rejecting you?"

"He was about to explain but I stopped him. I know that he is just going to make excuses on me."

"DAMN! ARE YOU FOOL?! You should have let him explain! What if he really likes you but he only rejected you for a reason?!"

"A ... reason?"

"Yeah!"

Time stopped again for me. I kept on thinking of him in a few seconds. His smiles, the way he talks, his smiling and baby-like eyes and especially, his milky skin.

"RIGHT! Maybe he likes me! Well, did you remember before we left the hospital? I cupped his face and I felt tears went down from his eyes! Yeah! Maybe there's an important reason! But ... what should I do now?"

"Just a friendly advice ... go for him until it's not too late."

"Until ... it's not too ... late?"

"Yeah."

I quickly stood up from where my seat and got some nice clothes from the wardrobe. C.A.P was just there, staring at me while I am moving around my room so fast. I changed clothes inside the bathroom and washed my face. I applied little amount of hair wax then I grabbed my phone and wallet.

"Hey, are we going somewhere?"

"Isn't it obvious? We'll go to Chanhee."

"Haha! That's what I'm thinking!"

We quickly left my room and hurried to my car in the parking area. The maid opened the gate for me and I started driving. When we are on the main road, I drove back to the chocolate shop and flower shop where I bought gifts for Chanhee before. I bought again another chocolates and another bouquet of fresh red roses. It's already 7pm and I became a little worried that the mall might close soon. I drove so fast and we arrived at the mall after driving for another set of minutes. I parked the car and we went to the mall's main gate. I checked my phone and it's already 7:40pm.

"Do you think he's still here?"

"I don't know but ... I really miss him and I want to see him right now!"

I was about to enter the mall but ...

"Sorry sir but it's already beyond closing time. I'm sorry but you can't enter."

I was really pissed off and worried because in my mind, I keep thinking *what if Chanhee already went home?* something like that. But I decided to gamble and waited for him to come out.

"You sure dude? But what if he already went home?"

"I don't care! I want to see him right now! I really miss him!"

Then we sat on the bench and I put down my gifts for Chanhee. I kept on asking C.A.P on how's my look. Do I look fresh? Is my perfume too strong? Is my hair okay? Something like those. Then after a set of minutes, I saw two familiar figures exiting the mall, Chanhee and his friend. They are laughing at each other and I stood up and got my gifts for him. I walked straight to him once he got outside.

"Chanhee!"

"Byunghun!"

Finally, he saw me and now, our eyes are meeting each other. The smile on his face really melted me and we walked forward closer to each other. I handed him my gifts and he gladly accepted them. He smiled again beyond his ears as he smelled the sweet odor of fresh red roses.

"Now Chanhee, for the third and last time I'll be asking you ... will you please date with me?"

I asked him gently. He replied at my question by showing to me the sweetest smile and the cutest pair of smiling eyes I've never seen before in my entire life.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10th Chapter :D KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~~~~ my Chunjoe FEEEEEEEEEELZZZZZZZZZ :D Thank you my lovely subscribers and your comments :)