Oh My God!

Be Mine

NIEL'S POV

"Ehem. Can we leave you for a second?"

"Hihi. Let's go somewhere."

The tall and charismatic guy said. Of course I agreed since he's my type from the very first time I met him on the coffee shop. We walked along the sideways as the vehicles on the main road are moving so fast. The cold breeze repeatedly slaps my face everytime which gave me a really cold feeling. Along the cold feeling is the silent atmosphere between the two of us. Then we saw a takoyaki bar along the road.

"Hmmm ... the smell makes me hungry. Do you want to eat some?"

"Sure!!!"

He asked me to eat.

"Oh my god! Did he just ... a-asked me .. to eat with .. HIM?! OMG!!! I can die now!"

I said on my mind.

We entered the takoyaki bar. We waited for almost 5 minutes until the takoyaki we ordered is done. We talked inside while we are eating and introduced ourselves to each other. I got to know a lot of information about him and he also did the same. We knew each other's age, current status, education and many more. After we finished eating, he payed for my food.

"But I can pay for that!"

"I insist to treat you."

His cold, calm and deep voice just makes me crazy! Ohhhmyyygooooddd! After he payed, he turned around and faced me.

"Shall we go?"

I nodded at his question and we left the takoyaki bar. We continued walking then I asked him where are we really going.

"Hmmm ... I don't know. Anywhere. Do you have any places on your mind?"

"I prefer outdoor right now since the cold breeze is really good!"

He pointed at the nearby bench.

"Then let's go sit there. I don't want to go farther."

"Okay."

We sat at the bench. I stared at the sky with the bright stars on it while he is looking at the vehicles and people crossing the road. The city lights also amazed me. That time, silence occured again along with awkwardness with one another. I yawned and after that, my vision blurred and my eyes closed. Later on, I felt a hand caressing my cheek. I opened my eyes slightly and I felt that my head is resting on someone's shoulder. My nose smelled a very attractive and manly perfume. I widened my eyes and I saw someone's neck.

"Eh?! Is this C.A.P's-"

My thought was abrupted when I moved which made C.A.P stop his hand from caressing my cheek.

"O-oh ... I didn't know that you're already ... aw-ake."

I innocently looked at his face then afterwards, I turned around and looked at a different direction thinking what did I just caught C.A.P was doing at me.

"Oh my gosh! Is he touching my cheek while I was sleeping? Oh my!!!! And my head ... my head is resting on his shoulder and his perfume is soooooooooo !!!! I can just really die now!!!!!

I said on my mind. I checked my phone and it's really late that's when I decided to go home and fortunately, there's a bus coming.

"I need to go now. Bye."

"But-"

I abrupted his words when I kissed him on his cheek and playfully smiled at him. He smiled back at me with his squinty eyes.

"See you around."

"Take care, Niel!"

I entered the bus and made my way home. I went upstairs to my room immediately after I arrived home. I jumped and jumped and shouted inside due to the happiness I felt earlier.

"Oh my god! I just kissed him!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then I slept afterwards, due to the fact that my eyes are getting heavy and I have work tomorrow.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAP Moment :D Sorry if it's not really great :( Thank you my lovely subscribers and comments ♥