A Night To Remember

Be Mine

CHUNJI'S POV

Several minutes passed and we arrived at the restaurant where L.Joe wants to eat. His personal butler opened the car's door for us. As we entered inside, my jaw almost dropped. I saw the big chandeliers, well-groomed personnels inside and especially the long buffet table. I feel a little intimidated because this is gonna be my first time to eat at this *grand* restaurant. I knew that the people who are currently eating there are rich, just by looking at their outfits.

"Uhm ... I'm sorry but I think I can't afford the price here."

"Eh? Of course I'll pay for you!"

"I-is it ... okay?"

"Yeah since I forced you to eat with me. It's a gratitude have a dinner with you."

My face blushed as I heard L.Joe's last words.

"But-"

"No more *buts* and reasons okay? Let's eat now I'm really hungry."

He said as he grabbed my wrist and went to the table.

"Plates for us please?"

"Yes sir."

He said as the waiter approached us. Plates arrived on our table afterwards.

"Come on Chunji. Let's get something to eat."

"O-okay."

I shyly stood up and all the time, I'm just bowing my head while standing behind him.

"Don't you want the food here?"

"N-NO! Of course I want to eat here but it's my first time to eat at an expensive restaurant so ... uhm ... I don't know what to get."

Then L.Joe grabbed the plate I was holding.

"Okay, I think you should eat ... this, this, this and this one."

Wow. I saw the food he put on my plate. Even the plating is properly arranged, proving that he really came from a wealthy family.

"Kyaaaaa ~ They look really delicious!!!"

"Okay, I'll go grab my food now."

"Yeah. I'll go first to our table."

Few minutes passed and L.Joe came back to our table. We started to eat and along with that, we also talked about different topics. I didn't noticed the time, probably because I also enjoyed my time with L.Joe but it's already 10pm.

"Oh no! It's already 10pm!!! I need to go now!"

"Eh? Pshhhh. Do you really need to go?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

"Hey! Let me drive you home, what do you say?"

"No! It's okay since you treated me here. Hihihi."

"But I do insist to drive you home."

"But ... not now. Hihihi. Who knows? We might meet again. Hihihi."

"Haha. I think I know what does it mean. Hahahahahaha!!!"

"Okay. I'll leave you now."

"Wait! Let's leave together. I'll pay first."

5 minutes passed. L.Joe payed the bill and he received his change afterwards. Finally, we left the restaurant. He insisted to drive me up to the nearest bus stop and I let him do that since I don't like to walk that night. When we arrived at the bus stop, his personal butler opened the door and I went out of the limo then L.Joe also went out.

"Why? I thought it's already a bye-bye?"

"I want to make sure that you will go home safely just by seeing you ride a bus."

"Okay."

Another set of minutes passed. The bus arrived and just before I hopped inside, I received a pinch on my cheek from his hand.

"What's that foooooorrrrr???"

"Hehe. Nothing. You're really cute."

"YAH!"

"Okay. Go home safely okay?"

"Yeah. You too take care!"

"Alright. Bye."

I took the seat on the back area of the bus. I looked outside through the window to see if L.Joe's already going. He entered his limo and left the area. Now that I'm alone, I can finally relax and think of what just happened.

"Okay Lee Chanhee. He's handsome, kind and well-disciplined man. You're gay Chanhee. But ... he's straight. Probably! Just looking at him. It's impossible that he's also a gay. But ... why is he like that? The way he treats me .... maybe ... he really just want to be a friend to me. Yeah ... a friend. Hey! Hihihi. Don't be so gloomy Chanhee. Who knows? Maybe he likes you!!!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~"

Then I suddenly squealed inside the bus, making the other passengers look at me terribly.

 

L.JOE'S POV

Finally, I can breath normally now. Chunji already left. Hey! You're supposed to be straight Lee Byunghun! Yeah, we all know that Chunji's pretty, cute, has milky skin and bbuing bbuing eyes. But ... he's still a man. But he granted your wish tonight to have a dinner! Maybe likes you. But ... maybe he really likes youuuu!

Then I screamed out of nowhere inside the limo, making my personal butler worriedly looked at me.

"Is there something wrong, young master?"

"Nothing. Continue driving!"

I arrived home finally. I went straight to my room and started rolling on the bed.

"Pffffttttttttttt!!!! I miss him already. Eh? I ... m-miss ... h-h-him?! Oh no. What did I just said? But ... let me text him. Haha I was able to touch his cheek. Woah! It's so smooth!!!!!"

I grabbed my phone from my pocket. I navigated on my phonebook his name.

"EH!!!!! I FORGOT TO GET HIS NUMBER!!!!!!!!! Don't worry! YOU CAN GET IT NEXT TIME! Hahahahaha! But hey Lee Byunghun ... Lee Chanhee really made you happy tonight. Hahaha."

I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes and when my eyes started to hurt, I closed them to rest and sleep.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I'm really busy :( By the way, 6th chapter's here :D Thank you comments and subscribers ♥