Chapter VIII

The Wedding Crasher

 

Chapter VIII

.

“WHAT?! I can’t believe it!”

Jiyong nodded enthusiastically in agreement, “I know, I couldn’t believe it happened to me eith—”

“—someone’s wearing a yellow crocs at your school?!” Jaejoong exclaimed dramatically, which made Jiyong’s face frown in disbelief.

“After all the things I’ve told you, that’s all you could remember?! Quote unquote, someone’s wearing a yellow crocs at your school?!”

“I just can’t imagine some people are still buying those…craps.” Jaejoong reasoned. “Anyway, why do they allow someone named ‘Youngbae’ to do those kinds of stupid stuff? And don’t give me his father is the principal in your school —it’s too cliché, honestly.”

Jiyong thought about it for a minute and shrugged. “…you might be right. He did threaten me that he’s going to tell what the hell happened to his goddamn father, after all. And I just told you that a few minutes ago! Are you even listening to my story telling?”

“Sorry, I was too caught up with—”

“Oh for heaven’s sake will you just drop the crocs thing?!”  

“Fine,” Jaejoong agreed. “But promise me you’ll go to your class tomorrow.”

An eyebrow raised as Jiyong replied, “Why the hell would I do that? What are you, my mom?”

“Then your story will just have to say hi to Seunghyun because I’ll tell him what you've just told me.” Jaejoong threatened with a smug look on his face. Seunghyun's mocking face immediately flashed in his mind so Jiyong sighed and nodded in silent agreement.

Unfortunately for Jiyong, his friend doesn’t know how to keep his mouth shut so he started another topic. “I just noticed, you did mention earlier that Seungri has something to tell you that you should know?”

Jiyong nodded. “What about it?”

“Well, I was curious what it was.”

Now that Jaejoong brought it up, it made him wonder what it was too. “What can you say? It’s Seungri. He’s what we’re talking about. That’s enough reason why you should drop that curiosity.”

Jaejoong just grinned, standing up from his chair and did some stretching. He walked towards the huge French window and asked, “You’d do me a favour, right?”

Jiyong didn’t answer so he flashed his irresistible you-can’t-say-no look, “Please, Jiyongie~?”

“Depends on what the favour is,” Jiyong answered, “And stop making that look—it’s disgusting. It might work for Yunho, but not for me.”

“Oh, aren’t you sweet?” Jaejoong smiled, obviously not pleased. “Anyway, back to the topic. You have to introduce me to this girl!”

Jiyong just gave him an are-you-kidding-me look. “What? I just told you I don’t want anything to do with that stupid cupcake girl anymore!”

“But you also told me earlier that—quote, unquote—she ing won by embarrassing me again. I can’t let that happen anymore! You know how my world goes, right?” Jaejoong mimicked in a whiny voice.

“My answer’s still no.” Jiyong replied stubbornly. “Never...not in a million years.”

Jaejoong pouted as he looked outside the window, decided that he’ll just enjoy the view of the Kwon’s magnificent garden instead of arguing. “Fine,” But then something caught his eyes that he didn’t even hear what Jiyong’s reply was. He stared at it for a while, curiosity was evident in his eyes. “Jiyong?”

“What?”

“Who’s that muscular Mohawk guy in your lawn?” Jaejoong frowned. What he was seeing isn’t good. “I think this is the first time I saw him.”

“I dunno, my mom could’ve hired him as our new gardener.” Jiyong shrugged unenthusiastically. After a few minutes of silence (which is odd whenever Jaejoong is around), he noticed that Jae is still looking out the window. His eyes widened as he exclaimed, “What? You’re still staring at him? Don’t tell me…you’re attracted to our gardener?!”

“What? Oh my God, no! What were you thinking? I just told you I’m not gay, I’m Yunho-ual. Yunho’s the only attractive guy for me!”

“Then what are you so curious about? Leave the poor gardener alone—spare him from your childishness!”  

Jaejoong faced him, a serious look plastered on his face. “Well if he isn’t shaving your lawn into some words that he’ll kill you with five exclamation points then I wouldn’t be.”

“WHAT?!” Jiyong jumped immediately out of his chair as he dashed towards where Jaejoong was standing. He looked at the ground and what he saw indeed is the now-shaved-lawn clearly expressed in well shaved five capitalized words—I’LL KILL YOU, KWON JIYONG!!!!!

What he saw the next second didn’t ease his mind. There he was, riding a rotary lawn mower which obviously belongs to the Kwon’s, the guy he hated the most just after knowing the bastard’s name—Dong Youngbae. 

That. ing. . Youngbae had gone too far! He obviously intruded Jiyong’s house, and not only that, he also damaged their property! Jiyong clenched his fist—he will not allow it anymore! Youngbae might’ve thrown a sturdy punch to him last few days but he knew he was much stronger than that. Plus, they weren’t at school so he could beat the hell out of him as much as he wants.

No one messes with the Kwon Jiyong without paying the price.

…but he will let the girl pass. She was his bad luck, after all—and no one’s supposed to stay near around their own bad lucks. 

.

.

.

Author’s Note: So…short update is short. XDD /gets shot/ Sorry for the (super) late update! I'm not sure how many of my readers are still keeping up with this fic since I haven’t been in the site for almost six months. Let’s just say I just got caught up with life which is extremely difficult when you’re in college. I reread the previous chapters and to tell you honestly, it made me cringe to the point I was considering to abandon this fic. -___- But don’t worry, I’m not going to do that, I promise XD

To those people who are confused (I forgot to mention this), Chapters six and seven are interlude chapters. Sorry again for my poor writing skills T________T I haven’t had the chance to edit and fix this, I’m sorry T_T

Thanks for keeping up with me, and for subscribing! XD

peace! ^^

 

cookiesandcream