Cupcakes? What?!

The Wedding Crasher

 

The Wedding Crasher

Written by cookiesandcream

.

Disclaimer: [Insert sarcasm here] GD’s in-love with me. I own him, arasso?! 

.

.

.

Chapter III – Cupcakes? What?!

.

“PARK SANDARA!”

“Give me five more minutes, mum.” She mumbled, still sleepy. “Wake me up when breakfast is ready.”

“Is cookies enough for you then?” A sweet but rather manly voice suggested tunefully. It was really creepy but too bad she’s too drowsy to notice it...

“Yeah,” she murmured. “Cookies would be nice. Please prepare my hot milk-chocolate too.” She garbled as she shifted her posture in a much comfortable way.

PARK SANDARA!

“WHAT?!” She hissed as she rose her head up, rubbed her eyes to clear the blurry vision away, only to find a frowning Mr. Choi in-front of her. Oh, if only you knew how much she wished she didn’t rub her eyes...

She grinned awkwardly. “Hi, Mr. Choi! Can I help you?”

All her classmates snickered. She didn’t know how adorable she looked. Couldn’t blame her, could you? If you were in her situation, you would find shame, embarrassment and humiliation but adorable? Pfft.

“Well, yes you can, Ms. Park. You knew that I will not tolerate such action in my class, so get ou—“

“—YOU!”  

A random girl gasped dramatically as she questioned, “Me?”

The new guy shook his head and nudged his head at the girl behind her. “No not you, her!”

“Me?” Dara pointed at herself as she examined the guy’s face. Her eyes widened before she stood up and pointed at their new classmate as she gasped. “You!”

“I’m glad you remembered m—“

“—What the hell is this, Dara! You didn’t tell me that you knew some hot—“

“—SILENCE!” Mr. Choi yelled as his face darkened. All his students knew that he reached his boiling point. The professor told himself that he has to calm down, took a deep breath, and pointed at the door. “Park Dara and Kwon Jiyong, get the hell out of my classroom. I’ll see you at the guidance office later!”

.

.

.

Dara nervously gulped as she shifted her eyes to look at the guy beside her. The blond was silent, not saying anything but she wished it would be the opposite. The silent treatment was killing her inside, and though she didn’t know the guy, she had a gut feeling that this guy was quiet because he’s thinking ways of how to make her life a living hell.

As if reading what was on her mind, the guy commented lazily, “You have to thank God you can’t hear what other people’s thinking,” before looking at her as he offered his hand for a shake. “Kwon Jiyong.”

Dara stared at his hand but instead of grabbing it, she said what was on her mind. “Do I have to run?”

“Yes, before I kill yo—“

He didn’t get to finish his sentence ‘coz the girl sprinted out in a blink. He also didn’t realize his lips formed a smile unconsciously before he followed her path.

He wouldn’t let her runaway this time.

.

.

.

Jiyong caught up with Dara when they are in the school’s central park, where most of the students hang-out to spend their lunch and free time.

What they didn’t realize is that they were currently having a decent conversation, that is, if you could call it decent. 

“You’re incredibly fast,” Dara panted heavily, hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath, “and strong.”

“You just quoted Twilight,” Jiyong snorted. “Twilight .”

“You know one of Bella’s lines in the book which means you’ve also read it.”  

“I saw it on the movie trailer.” He tried to deny. Really, he didn't read it! “Anyway, you do know that you owe me one, no, five, right?”

Dara tried her best to smile sweetly. “Why is it five?”

“Because,” Jiyong raised his index finger, “One, you slapped me in my right cheek,” He added the middle finger, “Two, you slapped me again in my left cheek,” Another finger joined the two, “Three, you said sorry to the bride for ruining their wedding, but not to me,” the smallest finger added, “Four, you humiliated me in-front of my whole ing relatives,” Jiyong had to include his thumb coz he has ran out of fingers, “Five, you just got me into a detention.”

“Well if you didn’t point at me earlier we wouldn’t have one.” Dara commented sarcastically which made Jiyong's face darkened. Dara saw his expression so she added with an awkward grin, “I’m kidding.”

“You better b—“ Jiyong didn’t get to finish his sentence for the second time coz Dara ran away from him again. But Jiyong had to thank Dara’s clumsy skills, she tripped over a rock, which made him once again caught up with her. She stood up to run again but Jiyong held her wrist.

“Yah! Stop running away from me, cupcakes!” Jiyong leaned in towards the struggling Dara and whispered, “or I’ll make your life miserable than hell.”

Dara didn’t seem to hear him coz her mind left her when she heard the word cupcakes. They didn’t even know each other and now he’s using an endearment?

The students who were just curiously watching the sweet scene also began to wonder.

‘I thought Dara-unnie’s with Youngbae-oppa?’

‘That’s so unfair, Dara always got the hottest male student here!’

‘How cute, they even have an endearment to each other!’

‘I’ll be able to find my other half someday...’

“Cupcakes?” She asked, confused. Why the hell is he calling her cupcakes?

"Oohh, somebody misunderstood what I really meant." Jiyong released her wrist and smirked. Say hello to my sweet revenge, Park Sandara-sshi. “Don’t worry,” he reassured her, raising his voice so that the other students who were obviously watching them can hear him. “Girls who wear cupcake-printed aren’t my type.”

Dara didn't think twice and before she could stop herself from doing it, she slapped him again harder than before and yelled.

“ERT!”

 

.

.

.

Author’s Note: Thank you for being patient with this story XD I know I barely update but can’t blame me T__T I seriously have the disease called writer’s block and I’m currently recuperating on it. :D HAHAHA Sorry if it’s short and for the glaring errors (didn't reread it kekeke) :D I’ll try to update as soon as possible :P

Thanks for subscribing and for commenting~!

Toodles <3

.

.

.

-cookiesandcream-