Misunderstanding

The Wedding Crasher

 


The Wedding Crasher

Written by cookiesandcream

.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot and the story. :D

.

.

.

Chapter V – Misunderstanding

.

Jiyong was sure he can finally taste his sweet victory at that moment. But Dara didn’t have to be thankful to the deity above yet, because he isn’t done with his revenge.

Oh, Park-sshi. If only you knew that’s only the appetizer. He darkly thought inside his evil head.

He then felt a sting on his left cheek (mind you, it hurt a lot) and heard cupcakes yelled (yes, he unconsciously decided that he’ll call her cupcakes from now on, just to annoy the hell out of her), exclaiming he was a ert. Man, cupcakes really likes to slap him in-front of a lot of people, doesn’t she?

He thought of a comeback but she beat him out of it when she saw her approaching red-haired friend (he doesn’t know her name) and yelled out a loud Bom!

Jiyong then saw little tears on the edge of her eyes, and suddenly felt guilty. He saw cupcakes hugged her friend when the red-head reached their place (who now he knew was named Bom), clinging into her body as if she was a koala. But that guilt was completely washed away when he heard the girl cry out another loud (making the whole school hear), “He took away my innocence!” simultaneously pointing at him before she cried at Bom’s shoulders.

His eyes widened as soon as he devoured what the girl had told her friend (or more like the school). Bom glared at him, trying to calm  Dara down. The students who were watching them earlier also didn’t help minimizing his frustrations, as they started whispering things into another.

He opened his mouth and was about to deny the misinterpretation when the crying girl decided not to make his explanation easier, telling Bom (but loud enough for everyone to hear) that she couldn’t marry anyone now, and that’s because she wasn’t a anymore.

SHE. WASN’T. A. . ANYMORE.

Did he hear her right? What has that got to do with him?

He heard the not-so-whispers (meaning they purposely said it loud for him to hear) around him, simultaneously giving him a look that is filled with disgust.

“What a jerk!”

“He deserves another slap from Dara!”

“I thought they were sweet a while ago, but I take it back!”

“I knew there was a reason why Dara’s running away from him!”

“Oh my gosh! There’s a ert on the loose!”

“From the way Dara cries, it’s obvious that he just forced Dara into him!”

“Our poor innocent Dara...”

“Now I get it why he knew what her ’ pattern is!”

“So that was why he was calling her cupcakes huh?”

“Yeah, ‘coz he saw Dara’s while they were doing it.”

“More like he’s doing it forcefully!”

“What a ert!”

“And a home-wrecker at that!”

“Yeah, everyone in school knew her mutual partner is Youngbae-oppa!”

“He isn’t a home-wrecker but a wrecking-ball. He’s a guy. Home-wrecker’s a term for girls.”

“Whatever, just wait until Youngbae-oppa heard of this...”

“Maybe he likes to steal every innocent girl’s ity!”

He suddenly realized that he was the only one who saw cupcakes’ when she tripped. He cursed himself for being stupid, not being able to think first before he blabber something people would misunderstood. And that was when it all dawned into him. He took away my innocence... not a anymore...

They think he forced her into a ual activity he hadn’t had before! And now the whole school thinks he was a erted who couldn’t control his thing!

What a way to start his first day at school.

.

.

.

A loud “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” was heard when Jiyong finished telling the first half of his story (the things happened on the first day of school).

“I thought you’d understand me!” Jiyong pointed accusingly. He cursed Jaejoong in his mind, creating a mental note to kill the latter later.

Jaejoong looked at him, biting his lips, trying really hard not to cackle but eventually failed. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!” He even laughed louder than before.

“ you!”

“I’d rather my husband, thank you!” His friend composed himself (which took a little longer than normal) and cleared his throat. “That seriously happened, man? I really wanna meet this girl! She’s interesting.”

Jiyong stared at him incredulously and scoffed. “Now what? You’ll go back being a man, break up with Yunho and seduce this one?” He stated which earned him a whack on his arm.

“I am a man! I’m only gay for Yunho, and the term’s not breaking up anymore because we’re married. The right name for it is divorce, which I assure you, will never happen.”

“Okay fine,” He agreed, not wanting to hear any gay stuff escaping his friend’s mouth. “Now shut up because I’m not yet done with my story telling!”

Story telling? What the are we, bro? Kids? You just sounded gayer than me a while ago!”

“Do you seriously want to kiss my fist forcefully?” Jaejoong shook his head, knowing Jiyong was dead serious. “Good, now shut up and listen to my... tale.” (Yes, he changed the term, realizing that indeed he sounded gayer than Jae earlier.)

.

.

.

They were at the school’s cafeteria, and Jiyong thanked God that he doesn’t have a next class after their first subject (which ironically, he didn’t attend because they angered the professor and you know what had happened). The last thing he needs is a class filled with gossips about him. At this reminder, he cursed a certain idiotic girl then again.

Chaerin sat beside him, giving him a strawberry juice. He sighed, took it and thanked her. Chaerin smiled at him, not really knowing what to say at the moment. She heard Jiyong sigh for the third time.

“What’s wrong?”

“Everything,” The answer came fast than what she’d expected. “I cannot ing believe this is happening to me.” It’s true. When he was in Japan, he was the king. People respect him as if he was an emperor. But oh well, there are things that aren’t the way they were before.

“Everything happens for a reason,” She assured him, giving him another smile. “You’ll never know, maybe she’ll be your—"

“No she’s not and never will be.”

Chaerin shrugged, knowing she’ll never win against a stubborn Jiyong, “If you say so.”

There was a pregnant silence between the two as they quietly munch their food. “Seungri’s next class is with us. Isn’t that great?”

“Yeah,” He snorted sarcastically, “You both will probably get lovey-dovey and ignore me for the rest of the class.”

“That’s not true,” Chaerin frowned at him. “I already told Seungri what had happened and he—"

“He doubtlessly laughed at me.” Jiyong grumbled.

“No,” She answered, Jiyong gave her a look. “Okay, he did for a while,” Chaerin giggled when he furrowed his eyebrows at her. “What happened today is interesting, really.”

“If you stand on my shoes you’ll never find it, even for a bit, fascinating.”

“Who wouldn’t be fascinated when the great Kwon Jiyong of Japan is getting bullied here in his own hometown?”

“Japan’s my hometown,” Jiyong guaranteed. “I just happened to be Korean, but all my life I’ve been living in Japan.”

Their conversation was cut off when they heard a nerdy looking boy (geek glasses + braces + jumpers + high socks & yellow crocs) shouted “Halt!” making the whole students in the dining hall froze in fear. The nerdy boy continued and shouted another “Youngbae’s now entering the cafeteria!”

The students straightened their backs and stopped munching their food, making the two new students wonder in confusion what was happening. The two doors opened, a man sitting comfortably on a chair with four handles, being carried by his servants (obviously feeling the opposite as they were having difficulty because of the king’s enormous weight)entered the room.

The servants gently put his chair down. Youngbae scanned the whole canteen, smirking when he saw his power is still evident as the students are bowing their heads down before him.

Well, that is, until Jiyong opened his mouth.

“What the is this stupidity? Is Korea this weird?” Jiyong decided he didn’t like the guy. He’s too egoistic for his own good, and he isn't done with his speech. "Are you trying to make us laugh? What era are you in now?"

Jiyong didn’t even realize the several gasps, the students’ eyes wide in disbelief, as if they didn’t believe what they had just heard. Youngbae stared at him with slit eyes, murderous aura filled the air as he asked one of his four servants who the is that guy who dared to mess with him.

“He’s Kwon Jiyong, my lord.”

Jiyong scoffed at the calling. “Dude, you seriously need to stop watching royal chick flick films like Cinderella.” Making some students snicker before Youngbae’s servants hushed them. Chaerin frowned and nudged him, as if telling him not to pick up a fight. Jiyong being himself decided to ignore her. “This isn’t the 19th century.”

“Seems like you’ve got a lot of questions and opinions for a workhorse, my dearest slave.”

“Your must be jealous from all the you talk.”

Youngbae gasped, not wanting to believe he just heard that. “I’m going to tell this to my father! Be prepared for what was about to come!” He snapped his fingers and the four boys automatically lifted again his chair. "I'll remember your name, Kwon ing Jiyong." He said in finality before he snapped his fingers again, this time his servants instinctly carried him out towards his next classroom.  

Jiyong blinked.

“I cannot believe that just happened,” Chaerin commented, grinning like a Cheshire cat. “This school is so ing weird, but I like it!”

Jiyong was about to reply when Chaerin was pushed away, most of the students gather around him and he felt himself being lifted up into the air. The students are happily shouting their Hooray's!

But their moment was cut short when the door banged loudly, as the students turned to look at the intruder. They were greeted with a scowling Youngbae (this time he wasn't being lifted in a chair), looking as if he was about to kill. They immediately dropped Jiyong and stood straight around the two.

“You ing ! I heard you forcefully took Dara’s ity, and I cannot ing forgive you for that!” That was all he heard until he felt a sturdy punch on his face.

Damn, that Youngbae’s strong. His fist was itching to punch him back but he had enough detention. He cursed a certain idiotic girl once again. Bad luck of his life is the perfect meaning behind Park Sandara’s name.

To hell with his revenge, he swore he’ll never interact with cupcakes ever again.

.

.

.

Author’s Note: Hi, you! :D So that’s what happened on Jiyong’s first day of school! :P hihi. Not so good huh? XD Sorry I made Taeyang a bad guy! XD =)) I just dunno who’ll be the suited third party for Dara and my instincts told me that Taeyang’s the right guy for it. HAHAHA.

I didn’t reread this so you’ll probably find a lot of grammatical and typographical errors. Sorry for that. :(

Anyway, I’m soooo sad right now because my favourite drama is now over. :’( I’m going to miss Protect the Boss so much 3 (You should watch it, it was totally hilarious! XD AND Jaejoong’s in it, looking so ing haaawt! =P~)

Thanks for subscribing! MAKE SURE YOU’LL DROP SOME COMMENTS!

Hihihi XD You guys are the best! \:D/

.

.

.

-cookiesandcream-