Black List

The Wedding Crasher

 

The Wedding Crasher

Written by cookiesandcream

.

Disclaimer: [Insert sarcasm here] GD’s in-love with me. I own him, arasso?! 

.

.

.

Chapter II –  Black List

.

.

Kwon Jiyong doesn’t have an attitude problem. He believes that he has an attitude people have a problem with, so it’s actually their problem. 

Yes, he’s that cool.

And awesome.

And hot.

Not to mention, y.

Okay, that was certainly unnecessary, but the author was just telling the truth.

Being a cool person that he was, he doesn’t care about what other people think about him. Zero s have been given, and that’s that. People wanted to be like him, even though he’s a bastard that even his thoughts alone could break someone’s heart.

With his stunning looks, perfect body and buckets of money, he’s—no doubt about it—a great contribution to the fashion world. 

He’s currently a college sophomore, taking Bachelor of Arts Major in Fashion Design and Merchandising at some school he didn’t even bother remembering.  He doesn’t like to mingle with those Fashion Disasters, also known as FD-monsters, in their school. Thank God his mother finally decided to move in Seoul, meaning he’ll have to transfer in a ing different school.

For him, the idea of love is so stupid. He doesn’t believe it, knowing that it wouldn’t last forever. Like what his mother and his father did, both decided that they want nothing to do with each other anymore. Add the fact that girls threw themselves shamelessly upon him because of his looks, not to mention his money, but not because of who he is—not because of him.

So when his cousin Seungri told him that he was going to marry Chaerin, his long-time girlfriend at the young age of twenty, he couldn’t help but pity the both of them. He was smart enough to know that people change and feelings fade.

He’s sure as hell he won’t ever fall in love.

.

.

.

It’s been a week and a half since someone interrupted Seungri’s wedding but he’s still not over the fact that he had been slapped twice in-front of his friends and his family.

He was slapped by some ing idiot, who stupidly thought that he was the ex-boyfriend of her stupid friend, who was dumped. Didn't she know who he is? He’s Kwon ing Jiyong! Everyone should know that name and bow down before him!

“Someone needs a ing happy meal from McDonalds.” Jaejoong amusingly commented after noticing his friend’s sour mood.

Jiyong heaved a heavy sigh before he tapped his lighted cigarette on the edge of the ashtray beside him. Holding the stick between his two fingers, he put the cigarette back in his mouth, puffed it before he looked back at Jaejoong and asked, “How’s your wedding?” He sounded as if he’s not really interested.

“It was ing awesome,” Jaejoong replied with a grin on his face, reminiscing his best day for a second. He snapped out of his thoughts and asked Jiyong what’s making him mad.

“An idiotic girl accused me of being a ing cheater. And as if it wasn’t enough, she freaking slapped me twice—at my left and right cheek!” Jiyong clenched his teeth and his fist. “Can you believe that, man? I mean...me? A cheater? I’m a ing NGSB!”

“What’s NGSB?” asked Seunghyun, joining their conversation before he settled himself beside Jaejoong.

“No girlfriend since birth,” Jaejoong answered for him. “We all know he’s gay.”

“Says the one who just married a guy a week ago,” Jiyong lazily commented the obvious, not really affected.

Seunghyun, on the other hand, gaped like a goldfish and widened his eyes as big as a plate. “You married Yunho?! Why didn’t you tell me about it?! Don’t you have a super hot and pretty girlfriend?!” Seunghyun breathed out before remembering something, “And most important of all, WHY AM I NOT INVITED?!”

“Calm the down, will you? We’re secretly married, you .” Jaejoong sighed and frowned, “How did you know it was Yunho in the first place?!”

Seunghyun just stared at him. “Are you kidding me? It was so ing obvious, you dolt!” He snapped, “Now tell us what happened to the girl.”

Jaejoong took the opportunity to marry his beloved when Seungri announced that he was going to settle down. He knew they’ll be all discussing about Seungri’s wedding, and they won’t be able to notice their sudden disappearance.

“You all know that I just dated Bom because my father doesn’t want to accept the truth that I’ve fallen for Yunho,” Jaejoong rolled his eyes when he noticed Seunghyun was slowly shifting his body away from him, “Oh come on, I’m ing married. And I’m not gay, I’m Yunnie-ual. I used to date hot girls too!”

“Don’t forget to add the fact that Yunho dances well,” Jiyong snorted, half amused. “Unlike someone.”

Seunghyun pouted like a baby without a pacifier stuck in his mouth. It was exceedingly obvious that Jiyong’s talking about him. Well, he loved dancing but it doesn’t love him back. “I don’t remember asking for your opinion.”

Jiyong crushed his forgotten cigarette on the ashtray. “I didn’t say that it was you.”

“At least I do not look like a player.” Seunghyun smirked at the reminder, smugly looking at Jaejoong afterwards. “You should’ve witness it, Joongie. It was so ing hilarious!”

“I don’t find it amusing.” commented Jiyong, who yawned and stretched his arms

Seunghyun then started telling all the details and scenes that he had missed. Jaejoong and Seunghyun shared a laugh and a loud-smacking high five, completely ecstatic when they successfully embarrassed the Kwon Jiyong.

“The girl who slapped him was so freaking cute too, definitely my type. I would love to date her someday.” Seunghyun added but Jiyong just stared at him boringly and shrugged.

“That is your definition of cute? Oh please, you should definitely increase your standards.”

A loud snort was heard. “Well, we have different opinions. What’re going to do about the girl anyway?” Seunghyun knew Jiyong better than his friend’s own father. He knew Jiyong’s not going to let that embarrassing moment pass, especially when there are so many witnesses who saw the scene.

No one dares to humiliate the Kwon Jiyong.

“Not just the girl. Once I knew who the tard she freakingly mistook me with, I’m also going to include him in my black list.”

Jaejoong suddenly sneezed and shivered. The ? Is he going to have a cold or something?

.

.

.

“Glad you finally decided to join us today, Bom.”  Choi-seongsaengnim stated when he noticed the most talkative person in his class entered the lecture room. “What happened to you? You missed a lot of topics we had discussed, not to mention pop-quizzes.”

“I was thinking about how I can lose weight without moving for the past three weeks, sir.”  Bom sarcastically reasoned, making the whole class laugh and snicker at their humiliated professor.

Dara sighed and felt ashamed on behalf of her friend. Knowing that she couldn’t do anything, she just rested her head on the table. ‘I’ll just rest for five minutes,’ Dara thought before she drifted herself towards the dream world.

Bom was absent for the past three weeks, meaning she's trying to forget him. She really thought he loved her! And to think she even loved him back…! That bastard!

“There are so many fishes in the sea,” People had told her that so many times, but she doesn’t want fishes! Can’t they see she’s not a ing sea-creature?!

After she talked to Dara (the day her ex-boyfriend dumped her), she refused to talk to anyone. It was one of the reasons why she forgot to call Dara, (and even rejected answering the latter’s calls), and tell her that her ex’s wedding’s going to be held in America.

Mr. Choi was not pleased. He should really teach this girl a lesson! She keeps on embarrassing him in-front of his students, and he wasn’t going to let that pass. The professor was about to lecture Bom regarding her good manners when a knock on the door interrupted him before he could do so.

“Excuse me sir, is this the class ABFDM-1?” A staff from their school asked when the teacher opened the door. “Yes. Why? Do you need anything from this block?”

“No, I just want to inform you that two students will join this class for the rest of the term.” The staff gestured something behind his back which the students couldn’t see.

A handsome blond and a beautiful girl who’s also blonde stood before the door. “This is going to be your classroom.” The new students nodded. “Now if you’ll excuse me...” The staff said in finality and left.

The class went silent and was just staring at their new god-like classmates. Bom, who couldn’t keep shut, poked the unconscious Dara. “He’s so handsome, Dara!” The former whispered to her friend who was obviously sleeping.

Bom giggled as if her heart wasn't broken three weeks ago. “He’s gonna introduce himself now, Dara! Wake up!” Bom continued to poke her friend’s poor shoulder.

Dara removed her shoulder as she shifted to another position, grumbling, “Just give me five minutes!” and some incoherent words that Bom couldn’t understand. The latter ‘hmph-ed’ before muttering it’s your loss, Dara.” as she turned her attention to the new cutie’s introduction.

“Kwon Jiyong,” The man stated casually.

‘Jiyong?’ Dara thought unconsciously, still half-asleep. She couldn’t pin-point where she heard that name. 

It was so familiar.

So freaking familiar.

She shrugged the thought off and went back to sleep. 

.

.

.

 

.

.

Author’s Note: Okay, a random YunJae in there, I couldn't help it! HAHAHA I'm 100% YJ fan. HIHIHI. Anyway, sorry for not updating even though I promised (I was supposed to update this last Sunday). T_T And sorry for the epic fail chapter update (if it didn’t meet your standards) Hihihi. I was so busy these past few days and couldn’t find time to write. T_T But anyway, thank you guys for subscribing!!! >:D< I hope you’ll comment too, ‘coz comments are highly appreciated! <3 <3 Love you all!

.

.

.

HELP! :D

I need your help! :) :D I know all of you are Blackjacks, but pleaaaaase help my friends win the 2ne1's I am the Best dance cover contest! :D :D \:D/ HAHAHA :P

Here's what you're going to do:

1ST STEP:
Go to: http://www.youtube.com/ygevent

2ND STEP:
Search 'SWAG' (but you can easily find their entry so no worries) 

3RD STEP:
Simply LIKE/VOTE/THUMBS UP their entry.

.

Tell your friends to do the same. ;) They deserve to win, promise! :D :D

.

THANK YOU!!! >:D<

.

.

.

-cookiesandcream-