INTERLUDE 1 - Revelations

The Wedding Crasher


The Wedding Crasher

Written by cookiesandcream

.

Chapter VI - INTERLUDE 1 - Revelations

.

“Have you heard?”

Bom stopped eating her cake as she looked into her friend Minzy, who occupied the vacant seat on her left.

Bom swallowed before she talked, “Heard what?”

“The incident at the cafeteria earlier,” Minzy shrugged. “And what is she doing?” She pointed at Dara, who had her head rested on the table.

“She’s still sulking,” Bom replied. “You’ve heard about the ‘cafeteria incident earlier’ but you didn’t know what happened to our friend here?”

“Of course I know,” Minzy defended. “It’s somehow related to it.”

“Shoot.”

“Well, Youngbae entered the cafeteria with his four servants carrying him as usual,” Minzy started. “The new student questioned his stupidity, Youngbae got mad and swore he’ll remember his name.”

“It kinda feels like déjà vu,” said Bom as she looked at their other friend, “Remember what Dara did when she first saw it?”

“You talk as if I’m not here,” Dara mumbled, raising her head as she looked at her friends and sighed. “Can’t we just forget about it?”

Minzy ignored her. “No, I can’t forget the moment you laughed so hard when Youngbae entered the scene with his usual entrance.

“And Youngbae fell in love,” Bom added. “Hey, maybe Youngbae will fall out of love with Dara and falls for the new guy instead.”

“Ew!”

Dara furrowed her eyebrows, “Just because your ex-boyfriend decided to swing that way doesn’t mean every guy will do that too.”

“Hey, that’s harsh!”

“Anyway,” Bom interjected. She obviously doesn’t want to talk about her hell of an ex-boyfriend, “What did Youngbae do to Jiyong-sshi?”

“He heard what happened at the school’s central park and punched the blondie.” Minzy shifted her eyes at Dara and asked, “Did he really take your ity away? I mean, if he did, then it’s automatically considered as , right?”

“I’ve been wanting to ask that but Dara still hasn’t composed herself.”

“W-what?” Dara choked on nothing, “What do you mean ? He didn’t me! That’s insane!”

“Then why the hell did you blurt out to the whole school that you couldn’t marry anyone now since he took your ity away?” Bom frowned, Oh no! “Please tell me my hypothesis of what you did isn’t right.”

Jiyong-sshi could’ve been imprisoned!

Dara nervously gulped as she tried to explain. “Well, I read a manhwa that tells you have to marry the first man who saw your undies. Unfortunately for me, I tripped and he saw it. I don’t want to marry that jerk—”

“—what has that got to do with him taking your ity away?” Bom interrupted as she sighed. Dara is dumber as she thought she’d be!

Dara blinked as she paused for a moment, her eyes clearly show innocence, “…isn’t that the meaning of ity?”

.

.

.

A beautiful girl with a gloomy aura was on her way to the school’s central park, an obvious scowl was etched on her face.

It was only her second day at school and she already looked like a loner.

Not only Jiyong didn’t inform her that he was gonna be absent, but also her husband Seungri has to ditch school too. Well, at least Seungri told her ahead of time that he’s going to absent, because he’s the one who’ll fetch their childhood friend, Daesung, from the airport.

She still doesn’t know anyone, aside from the girl who interrupted her wedding. That girl also didn’t attend any of their classes yet.

Chaerin stopped walking and sighed. This is going to be a long day. She shifted her eyes to look at the right side of the hallway and found a poster posted on the wall, searching for someone who’s interested on joining the school’s cheering squad.

It lifted up her mood.

.

.

.

“Why is Youngbae so powerful?” Chaerin asked her new friend, Minzy, who’s the cheerleader of the squad.

Interested to join the squad, Chaerin didn’t think twice and looked for the cheering squad’s coach. In a hurry, she bumped into Minzy and dropped her audition’s application form. Minzy saw the paper and told her that she could help her, since she’s the squad’s cheerleader.

Having the same interests, they instantly became friends. Chaerin told her new friend that she was surprised there’s still a cheer dance competition among the top universities in Korea, because in Japan, such competitions are only for high school.

“It’s because of his father,” Minzy began to explain. “There’s something about his father, I think.”

“Care to explain?”

“According to the rumors, his father’s one of the most influential businessmen in the world,” said Minzy as she asked, “You live in YG Villas, right?”

Chaerin nodded. What has that got to do with it?

“Well, do you know the enormous mansion at the very end of the village?” Chaerin once again nodded. Of course she knew that, that’s where Jiyong lives!

“That’s Youngbae’s house. You see now how influential they are?”

Wait.

Did she just say—?

Chaerin stared at her new friend in disbelief.

“WHAT?!”

.

.

.

Author’s Note: Hello! Hope you still remember this fic! :DD HAHAHA It’s been a while since I’ve last updated this, mianhe~! T^T

Yes, I know this is too short but don’t worry, I’ll post the next chapter (currently working on it) sooner than Christmas! Hahaha it’ll be my gift for you all, my lovely readers!!! >:DD<

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! <33 Hope you’ll drop some comments coz it’s highly appreciated!!!

This chapter is dedicated to my one and only squiggles, AngelAlyssaaa :)) AYAN NA ANG UPDATE! HAHAHA Sorry na kung fail at wala pang Daragon moments. =)) HAHAHA

.

.

.

cookiesandcream