Of Happy Meals and Mr. Sun

The Wedding Crasher

 

The Wedding Crasher

Written by cookiesandcream

.

Disclaimer: [Insert sarcasm here] Bigbang’s mine. And 2ne1. And GD. And TOP.

.

.

.

Chapter IV – Of Happy Meals and Mr. Sun

.

Jiyong never imagined his life was going to be like this.

A lot of people say that you should trust your instincts, and he did. But why is it like this? He thought transferring to Seoul was a brilliant idea, but he was wrong.

Dead wrong.

Living in Japan was better, after all.

His thoughts were cut off when he felt someone sat beside him. He heard the other sigh and gave him a red and yellow paper box that was clearly a happy meal.

“Why the hell are you giving me this?” He gritted out, clearly not amused. A happy meal isn’t what he needed right now, especially when he saw Ronald McDonalds' face which was printed on the paper box, grinning as if it was mocking him. He hated Ronald McDonalds since he was a kid because of the way that creature wears his make-up. One of the fashion monsters, he assured in his mind.

“That’s a happy meal,” Jaejoong pointed out the obvious. “You should open it. It has a toy inside.” He added, hoping it will cheer Jiyong up. If only he knew what he thought he was doing right was effecting the otherwise.

When Jaejoong heard that his 3rd bestfriend was having the time of his life (he was absent for like, three days), and Jiyong never felt like that before, Jaejoong immediately went to his apartment to check if his (3rd) bestfriend was still alive and breathing.

Luckily, he is, but Jaejoong missed one thing: Jiyong's fuming.

Jiyong sighed and just went with the flow. He opened the paper box and...

What he saw inside pissed him off even more.

“Grouchy smurf?”

“Not my fault it resembles you.”

“My skin’s not blue!”

Jaejoong looked at him as if he lost his mind. “That’s not what I meant! I clearly meant you being so grumpy!”

“Well if only you knew what had happened, you would understand my...” He paused and looked for the right term. He looked at the blue toy that was frowning at him. He frowned back at the toy, not wanting to lose. “...grouchiness. If that’s even a word.”

“It is. Now if you would only tell me what had happened, I, out of all people, would definitely understand your feelings.”

Jiyong heaved a heavy breath once more, unconsciously started playing with the smurf and told Jaejoong what had been the cause of his sour mood.

“I was sure that it’ll be my sweet revenge, Joongie. My revenge. MINE. But then again, the result was the opposite. She ing won by embarrassing me again. I cannot let that happen anymore. You know how my world goes, right?” He knew he sounded desperate, but he needed a... team?

No, a supporter would be a better word. A supporter for Anti Park Sandara Club, who (he’s sure) was gonna led by him.

But with his current situation, he knew it would be hard finding one (Jaejoong’s not counted, nor Seunghyun). Especially now with his current image at his school.

“If you would get straight to the point, I might as well understand what you’re saying.” Jaejoong retorted, confusion marked his beautiful face. “Now who is this girl? Won again? What the hell are you talking about?”

“Remember what Seunghyun told you few weeks ago? About that girl who slapped me twice, mistaking me for some tard I didn’t know?”

Jaejoong recalled his memory and nodded. “What about her?”

“She’s my schoolmate. Heck, she’s even at my class! And as if that wasn’t enough, she’s at my every class! Plus she freaking got me into a detention! On the first day of class! She likes to slap me everytime there's a lot of people around! Did I tell you about that she slapped me again, but this time, it's in our school! I admit that's because of what I had said but she made the whole school think I’m a ert, a home-wrecker-slash-wrecking-ball-I-don’t-give-a-, a playboy who’s stealing every innocent girl’s ity when God knows I haven’t even had my first kiss!” He stated angrily in one breathe.

“You realize you just sounded like a teenage girl who's having a painful menstration just now, do you?” Jaejoong couldn't believe his ears when he heard Jiyong whined, much less talked about his non-existent first kiss. That's a first, Jaejoong thought to himself. He definitely have to meet this girl.

Jiyong was shocked. “I’m expressing my anger here, I thought you would understand my feelings!”

“I’m trying,” He patted Jiyong’s shoulders, hoping it would calm the latter down. “Tell me the whole story so I can understand it, okay? I need to be at home at five, you know how possessive Yunho can be.”

“As if, I also know you’re as possessive as him.”

“Just start telling the whole damn story coz I don’t have all the time!”

“It’s only two in the afternoon!”

“Shut up and tell me!”

“We have three hours!” Jiyong laughed at the frowning Jaejoong. He knew he should be thankful for the latter for lifting up his mood (in a weird way), but he's too cool to voice that out. When he noticed Jaejoong was still frowning, he couldn't help but tease the latter. "Now who among the two of us resembles Grouchy smurf again?" Jiyong grinned when Jaejoong pouted.

‘Thank you, hyung.’ He muttered in his mind before deciding he wouldn’t let Jaejoong win their verbal spats.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, as the other two were currently having a verbal fight, Seunghyun was peacefully striding his way towards the park, enjoying the warmth of the sun on his skin. He glanced up at the sky, looking so serene, when his peace was interrupted with a loud female who’s... panicking?

“Oh my gosh, it’s Mr. Sun!” He heard the red-haired girl exclaimed as she covered her skin with her jacket, running to the waiting shed to hide her skin from the brightest star. “Mr. Sun, don’t be mean! Get away from me!”

Seunghyun chuckled, the girl was so adorably cute. Why was she hiding from the warmth of the sun anyways? It feels good, for his opinion. He headed for where the girl’s currently standing and chuckled.

“Why are you running away from the warmth of the sun? It feels good for me.” He asked, hands in his pockets as he eyed the girl interestingly. The girl looked so adorable with the way she was fanning her face using her right hand, breathing through and wiping her sweat using the other hand.

Instead of answering, the girl squinted her eyes, looking at him suspiciously. “Do I know you?”

“No,” He assured.  "But you know, it’s rude not to answer someone if they’d ask you a question.”

That’s true. Her mother always tell her that she have to answer every time someone had asked her. That was why she grew up with having such a strong confidence to the point that she always annoyed her teachers. But then again her mommy also told her ‘do not talk to strangers, and she must follow her momma's orders. “Why would I answer it if I don’t know you?”

“Because it’s a question and every question should have a right answer.” He stated coolly. “Besides, I answered your question so you must answer mine too.”

“I don’t remember asking you a question.”

“You asked me why would I answer you even if you don’t know me. I answered. So you must respond to mine too.” He smirked when he noticed the girl bit her lower lip, knowing that he won.

“Fine. I forgot what your question was, so can you repeat it for me?” The girl unconsciously blinked cutely at him. Well, a handsome guy would be a good company for a while, she reasoned on her mind.

He chuckled again, and she decided that she liked his laugh. The boy, on the other hand, was amused by this pretty little girl beside him. “I asked why are you running away from the warmth of the sun? Why are you calling it as Mr. Sun?”

“I don’t want to get tanned! I won’t let it happen again!”

“Oh really?” Seunghyun thought she was kidding, coz her skin’s really pale and glowing, making her more beautiful. But when he saw the worried look on her face as she scanned her skin, he knew by then she was being serious so he shrugged the thought off and proceeded with the next one.  “Then why name it as Mr. Sun?”

“Mr. Sun’s such a cute name don’t you think?”

“It is, but I know yours is much cuter.” He winked at the red-head, before offering his hand for a shake. “Seunghyun,” he grinned.

The girl flashed her white pearls back, accepting the offered hand. “Bom.”

.

.

.

Author’s Note: WOOHOO! An early update~ XD I'm feeling productive, so here you go! :D

What do you think happened to Jiyong and Dara’s encounter as their whole school think the otherwise of what Jiyong initially planned the way it’s supposed to be? Share me your thoughts and I’ll see if you guessed it right! Heeheehee :> Anyway, I plan to update this next weekend (I hope so), so you can finally know what had happened =)) And there you go with the TOP/BOM meeting~ XD hahaha I’m having so much fun writing this fic :D Hihihi

I didn't reread this so you may find a lot of mistakes~ XD ahahaha

Thanks for subscribing and for the lovely comments! You guys are the best! \:D/

.

.

vaneeybunny's in the house~ HAHAHA XD

littlemissfatty, do you remember Mr. Sun? Hehehehe >:)) miss you~ XD

.

.

.

-cookiesandcream-