INTERLUDE 2 - Apologies, Guilt, and Secrets

The Wedding Crasher

The Wedding Crasher

Written by cookiesandcream

.

Chapter VII - INTERLUDE 2 - Apologies, Guilt, and Secrets

.

I’m sorry, but I decided that I will not continue my story anymore. I’m glad that most of you, my lovely readers, somewhat enjoyed my first fanfiction ever. Don’t misunderstand, your comments really motivates me, but due to some circumstances, I really have to discontinue this because I lost my inspiration to write and

“JIYOOOOOONG!”

Kwon Jiyong stopped writing his author’s note when he heard his awesome name.

It had been the second time since he was absent from his new institute. He also ditched their classes yesterday and didn’t feel like going back to school just yet. He wanted the rumours circling around him to calm before he show his face again on the hell of a university.

He leaned back on his chair and stretched like a cat before he replied, “What?!”

As if on cue, the door on his room opened, revealing a panting Seungri. Jiyong instinctively closed his laptop, not wanting to reveal his favourite past time. “What the , bro? You should knock first!”

“But I already called you—”

“Just get on with it. Why the hell are you here?”

“I found out something from Chaerin that you, of all people, should—”

“—Seungri—”

“—know. At first I didn’t believe Chaerin but I think she’s right—”

“—Seung—”

“—because she’s my other half and Chaerin—”

Seungri,” Jiyong hissed through his gritted teeth, “For heaven’s sake, stop rambling!”

“Well, Chaerin—” He paused when his phone suddenly rang, before he glanced at the caller’s I.D, “—is calling my phone. Oh my God, I totally forgot my—”

“—Lee Seung—”

“—appointment with her! She’s gonna kill me, I’ll tell you later, okay? Just let me pass this one because—”

“—Seungri—”

“—I really need to go, bye!”

And then the door shut.

Jiyong blinked, what the was that?

Although he knew Seungri’s famous ramblings since he was a child (Well, what can we say? They grew up together, after all), he swore his life just keeps getting weirder and weirder as the seconds of the clock passed by.

Maybe someone’s writing his life story?

Jiyong decided to shrug it off as he once again opened his laptop. He thinks that maybe, just maybe, the deity above sent Seungri to stop writing his supposed to be the last author’s note. Many did enjoy his writings, after all.

He was so into his story that he didn’t even remember Seungri’s words.

He found out something that he of all people should know.

.

.

.

Park Sandara was guilty.

Ever since she finally learned what the real meaning of ity is, she was remorseful, mortified, and most of all, embarrassed. She couldn’t believe that she’s the one who broadcasted to their whole school that she, together with the new student, did the act.

Yes, that act.

The act of .

She decided not to attend their classesdue to her embarrassment. What would people say to her? They think she was , by none other than the new blond student. How could she do that to her fellow human? She didn’t have the heart to do that on purpose!

She cried all night long, feeling completely guilt-ridden. What would he say to her now? If he’s the one who did that to her, she knew she won’t be able to forgive him.

She got up from her bed and just stared at the wrinkled blanket in-front of her.

Feeling confident, she decided to make it up to him, no matter what will happen.

She would just forget all the things that happened—on the very first day a new guy transferred from their block. For now, she would just sleep.

.

.

.

Dong Youngbae was beyond pissed.

He couldn’t contact the love of his life. She was absent for two days (and so was the new student), and she isn’t answering his phone calls, text messages, and even his Facebook posts. Don’t get him wrong, he wasn’t pissed at his (self-proclaimed) lover, he was furious at the new ing student.

Kwon Jiyong.

His name tasted like venom in his mouth.

Of course he knew that Dara’s still shocked of what had happened. Any girl will be traumatized if somebody them. He clenched his fist when an image of a crying Dara entered his mind.

He cracked his knuckles. If it wasn’t for his fellow students who prevented him from killing the blond guy that time at the cafeteria, Kwon Jiyong would be ing dead.

.

.

.

Lee Chaerin decided to keep it a secret.

Though Jiyong was her friend, she chose to just keep it to herself. Besides, there are two enormous glam houses in their village. Maybe her theory wasn’t right.

But the moment she saw her husband Seungri (who she hasn’t seen yesterday because he was too busy spending his time with Daesung), she couldn’t help but tell him what she’d learned. She wasn’t even finished talking when her husband ran off to tell his friend, leaving her completely dumbfounded.

She sighed and was about to go to their room when her phone beeped.

It was a note, reminding her that they have to go to her parents’ house. Her eyes widened, she didn’t mean to forget about it! All right, she admit it, the whole thing she’d learned from Minzy was all in her mind. But that doesn’t stop her mom from killing them if they didn’t go…

Not wanting to face an enraged Mama Lee, she immediately called Seungri.

.

.

.

The fourth day after the two blonds transferred to their school, Park Bom decided to skip school and stroll around the park. She was just bored, the second and third days weren’t just interesting as the first. Dara and the new hot guy, Jiyong, didn’t attend their classes, and that’s what it makes her day boring.

So here she was, strolling around the park even if she hated the sun (it burns her skin), she despised naughty children (don’t they get tired or something?), and to think she doesn’t even like dogs…

She didn’t know why she came here in the first place.

Instinct? Maybe.

Funny, she didn’t think she’d met a guy that would turn her world upside down.

.

.

.

A/N: Hi. Okay so I've said that I would update before Christmas, so here it is, crappy chapter seven :D ahaha. I was supposed to update this yesterday, but I've been admitted, and I might celebrate Christmas in a hospital (which , I know)

I know it's not that much, but I need to explain first why things were happening (just tell me if you're getting confused) so yeah, still no DaraGon moments, I'm sorry :( Yes, I know that it's getting boring buuuuuuut I promise that after I've explained everything, there would be fluffy moments, here and there, so please be patient! :DD

Title , I know. -____-

Anyway, I've been blabbering for too long, am I? I didn't reread this, my eyes can't stand facing a gadget for too long, so... haha. and sorry for the unreplied messages! DD:

So that's it... hope you'll have a great blessed Christmas, everyone! :D

Oh, and thanks for subscribing! 

I NEED YOUR COMMENTS, OKAY?

NO COMMENTS, NO UPDATE.

(just kidding...or you know, maybe not...:P)

.

.

.

I'll see you on the 25th, AngelAlyssaaa and vaneeybunny! ♥

.

.

.

-cookiesandcream-