Bring The Boys Out

Heart Attack (ExoShidae Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry that it took sooooooooo long to update this story.

Lacking of motivation.

But enjoy.

 

KRIS’S STORY

 

BRING THE BOYS OUT PART I

 

 

Kris says:

 

Sometimes when you meet someone, there’s a click. I don’t believe in love at first sight but I do believe in that click.

 

And she was the click that I’ve been searching all this while. Even the person that broke my heart a few years ago didn’t managed to give me that kind of click. She was one of a kind.

 

We are all a little weird and life’s is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

 

She is weird. That was undeniable. At one time she was angry because of my jerk attitude, the other time she was flustered by my words and another time she managed to make me overcome my fear of height. That midget was definitely something.

 

And her lips…. Those lips were irresistible! Gosh! Did I just sound like a ? Okay, Kris, time to erase the dirty thought from your mind. If you really like her, respect her as a lady, Krisus!

 

To say that I like her maybe it’s an understatement. Even though we practically met each other only for two times, my heart started to yearn for her presence. So yeah, she’s stuck in heart and because of her, that person who took my heart for granted years ago was no longer in the picture.

 

I was falling for her and I wasn’t ashamed to admit that. I was the kind of guy who was cold to many people. I was usually quiet and I seriously hate the attention that the people around me gave to me. It was suffocating sometimes and I began to build a wall around me.

 

But being with her, I ended up showing my usual true self. The jerk , annoying yet is charming, full of charisma, Kris Wu Yifan.  She could stand me being a jerk, she could bear it when I was being annoying to the core and she didn’t even drown herself in my charm. Being with her, I felt like I was being with Taeng, my childhood crush all over again.

 

She resisted my charm and she even smacked me. Hard. Normally, girls would treat me gently and decently so that I would fall for them but she acted like I was just a plain average Joe. She was herself and never even bothers to put up a front so that she can be in my good book. That was what I like about her.

 

Opss.. Scratch that. Replace the word like with love.

 

The second fateful meeting at the rooftop proved to me that I want her to stay in my life. I want my heart to be hers.

 

*Flashback*

 

“Urgh…just please slow the ing volume down will you?!”

 

Both of them were surprised by the sudden growl. But what did I care? If they dared to disturb the dragon’s lair, then they should be prepared to face the consequences. Wearing my ‘I’m-so-pissed-off’ expression, I was ready to shoot fire ball from my mouth but I didn’t when I saw her terrified face, mouthing the word ‘save-me’.

 

“Is this a lover’s spat?” I nonchalantly asked.

 

“It is. So back off dude. This is none of your business.” The boy replied harshly. I scanned him from up to down, analyzing him.

 

Ah… Onew of SHINee. Wanna pick a fight with the Duizhang? You’ll pay for this.

 

I scoffed in amusement. “Well, sorry dude. It is my business.” I walked closer to where Onew and the girl were standing and forcefully removed his hands from her. Clearly Onew wasn’t a match for me as his forehead creased in pain from my clutches. “This midget here, she’s my girlfriend.” I gently pulled her into her embrace, protecting her from Onew.

 

“I don’t believe you!” Onew yelled. He tried to snatch her away from me but I wasn’t going to let that happen.

 

I crooked a mocking smile on my face. “If you don’t believe me, ask her yourself.” I caressed her cheek with his left hand. “Hey babe, you’re my girl? Aren’t you?”

 

She stayed mummed for a second; her eyes looked at me with confusion.

 

“I…I…am…” She stuttered.

 

Onew wasn’t taking her answer with an open heart. “It’s a lie! I knew for a fact that she’s never been in love with someone. So, you’re a fake. You’re not her boyfriend.”

 

“Ah….Is that so?” I curved a devilish smile on his face. “Then, watch this.” I didn’t know why I did what I did; I just did it without thinking.

 

I gently caressed her face into my gentle hand. As I pulled her in closer, I stared deeply into her eyes as if I was reading her mind. I began to smile sweetly and pulled her in towards me and kissed her passionately.

 

Yikes! Her lips tasted like strawberry! Sweet but sour at the same time. Intoxicating but pleasuring at one dose. Geez! I might even wanna kiss her again! Once wasn’t enough!

 

“So, do you believe me now?” I said in a sardonic tone. My lips curved into a wide grin. “Or do you need another prove? I could kiss her again if you want to.”

 

Dammit, Kris Wu. What the hell did you just blurt out?!

 

“Fine. You win. But only for now. Don’t you ever think that I’ll her go easily!” Onew warned us before he disappeared from the scene.

 

So long er! That’s what you get from pissing off Duizhang!

 

“Err… Thanks… for saving me.” She said after a small gap of silence.

 

“No biggie. A damsel in distress should be rescued anyway.”

 

“I… I… I should go now.” She placed my bag pack on her shoulder, iPhone shoved inside her pocket and made her way to the exit.

 

“Leaving so soon, midget?”

 

My footing stopped as she turned her back to face me. “Yeah. Is there any problem?” Her eyebrows cocked and her forehead creased in curiosity.

 

“Totally. Did you really think that I’m saving you for free of charge?” I gave her a smirk. Haish…. Krisus oh Krisus, why was your mouth so bloody rotten today?

 

“And here I thought that you really are a knight in a shining armor.”

 

“I never said that I’m a knight in a shining armor. It’s just your silly assumption.” Another jeering smirk.

 

She crossed her arms together, eyes still fixated on me. “Okay. What do you want me to do then?”

 

“Apologize.”

 

“For what?”

 

“Just do it.”

 

 “Yah! Are you trying to pick a fight with me?” Her temper began to rise.

 

“Not really.” Calmly, I said. My face was forming a poker face.

 

“Then, tell me exactly why are you talking to me with that annoying tone? And why should I apologize to you. It’s not like I did anything wrong.”

 

I scoffed before rolling my eyes. I then looked at her and jerked my eyebrows. “You seriously don’t know or you’re just acting innocent?”

 

“Yah! Don’t accuse me like that okay!”

 

“Can’t you see that I’m being grumpy because you and your secret admirer just disturbed my beauty sleep? So don’t blame me for talking with that tone with you. You’re the one at fault here. Not me.” Seriously Kris Wu?! What kind of lame excuse was that?

 

“I AM SO SORRY. Please continue your beauty sleep. I’m going now.”

 

“Hey, midget! You need to take responsibility!”

 

Hearing my nonsense words (yeah, even I thought I was being nonsense myself) made her gave me her ‘what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about-” face. “Yah! Responsibility? What responsibility? Why I should be responsible?”

 

“Duhh…you woke me up, made me jumped into the boat and acted all knight in a shining armor for you, and now I can’t sleep again. So, you midget, need to take responsibility. Arasso?” Gosh, Kris Wu!!! Your nonsense was getting way, way overboard here! What the fudge, man?!

 

“Seriously dude?” She rolled her eyes while scratching her head.

 

“Obviously! Now come here and sit next to me. I’m bored. I need company.” Lameness overloaded. What the hell was wrong with me?!

 

She hissed at me request. Nevertheless, she still dragged her feet and sat next to me. Just when she was about to make herself comfortable, I took out my iPod touch and put on my earphones.

 

“If you wanna listen to your music, then I’m going.” She tried to stand up but I pulled her bag so she just sat next to me.

 

“Please stay. Just for today. Bear with me for a while.”

 

She looked at my face and she decided to stay put. My head was banging, following the beat of the music. I was humming the song, matching my voice according to the rhythm. And we were in silence.

 

 “Hey, if you have something to say, just spill it out already. I know that you are stress.” She broke the silence between us. “And don’t you dare say it to face that you don’t need a reason to be stress. It just happens. There’s always a reason when things happened.”

 

I let out a giggle. She looked at my face and showed me her confuse look.  “Yah! Why are you even laughing giant? I didn’t say anything funny right?” She flustered.

 

I shook my head and flashed a smile. “Aniya…it’s just that you quoted me exactly words by words. I must have charmed you because you still can remember them since our last meeting.” That’s more like it! Kuddos Kris Wu. Now you sound more like a gentleman.

 

“Please… I wasn’t charmed by you. And in fact, I’ll never be charmed by you. Don’t be so full of yourself giant!”She tried to speak as convincing as she can.

 

Oh, midget, what was the point of hiding the obvious? “Really? Then why are you blushing now?” I retorted her words.

 

She touched her cheeks with both of her hands as she shot a glare to my face. “Yah, I’m not blushing. Stop being delusional! It’s just hot here. We are so high above at the rooftop now.”

 

I burst out laughing. She definitely had the humor. Funny midget!

 

“Dude! Stop laughing. I ain’t a joker and I’m sure as hell I didn’t do anything funny enough to make you laugh out loud.” She smacked his shoulder a few times, annoyed with my laughter.

 

Argh! Her strength didn’t come close to her small stature. “Midget! Stop smacking me! It hurts you know!” I exclaimed.

 

“Serve you right dude! Don’t blame me for that. You started it first.” She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue to me.

 

Again. Silence.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter