Invitation From Hell

Heart Attack (ExoShidae Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN’S STORY

 

BRING THE BOYS OUT (PART II)

 

Luhan says:

You know you’re in love when you see the world in her eyes,

And her eyes everywhere in the world.

 

Lovesick.

 

Yup, as impossible as it may seem, I was indeed lovesick.

 

Why?

 

Why did I diagnose myself with lovesick?

 

Because each time I close my eyes, it is her that I see.

 

Because each time I see her smile, I too want to smile along with her.

 

Because each time I stare at her from afar, I’m lost in the depth of her beauty.

 

Because each time she’s near, I want her even closer.

 

Because each time I ask my heart, it is her name that echoed continuously.

 

Im Yoona…..

 

I stole a glance towards the tan lad beside me who was busy texting since forever. Fighting the urge, calculating whether or not I should drop that one particular bomb at him made me furrowed my brows. Considering the pros and cons, I understood that a guy who had zero experience in love should ask the expert Kkamjong for help.

 

Time for S.O.S. Xi frigging Luhan! Drop your ego man. Shove away your pride somewhere else. A guy gotta do what a guy gotta do. Man up!

 

Biting my lips, I tried to chase away the cloud of hesitation that was dimming my day. Inhaling deep before exhaling, I prayed hard that I won’t stumble on my words.

 

“How to catch a girl’s attention?” The words slipped out from between my lips softly, almost inaudible. Seeing that Kai wasn’t paying attention to my words, I silently cursed myself. Oh goodness!

 

“How to catch a girl’s attention?” I repeated the same question but this time in a much clearer voice.

 

At that time, Kai who was smiling like an idiot suddenly became petrified. The smile that graced his face a moment ago was erased. The iPhone that he was clinging like it was his heart and soul dropped from his hand. Turning his face towards me painted with the most shocking expression ever, Kai rolled his eyes in disbelief.

 

“Huh?” Kai started, his jaws dropped widely before he went mummed. I just looked at him with a poker face, waiting patiently for his respond. As Kai didn’t actually snap from his flabbergasted state, I waved my hand in front of his eyes a couple of time.

 

Mouthing the word ‘hello’ repeatedly, Kai was finally pulled back into reality. “Am I hearing you right? Xi Luhan is asking about how to catch a girl’s attention?” Kai pinched his cheeks impulsively, checking whether he was dreaming or not. The pain caused him to grunt in pain and that was went he realized I was telling the truth.

 

“Damn it, Jongin! I’m serious here. I don’t need you to mock me.” Throwing a pillow playfully straight to his face, I began to think that I was making the wrong decision in seeking Kai’s help.

 

Kai managed to evade the pillow. His pinkish lips began to curve into a sardonic smile. “Xiumin hyung, Luhan hyung is in love!!!!” And that was it. It was finally official. I had made the stupidest decision ever! Screw you, Kim freaking Jongin!!!

 

Hearing the youngster shouted the unthinkable; Xiumin accidentally knocked down the flour. The white substance tarnished the black counter but he didn’t care. The thing that Kai was yelling was more important than this. Thinking that he would clean the mess later on, Xiumin immediately threw his apron and left his baking adventure on the dot. Running as fast as he can, he was in the living room within a blink of an eye.

 

“Booyah?! Say that again, Kai.” Xiumin urged anxiously.

 

But Kai didn’t give him an answer and I did nothing too. Both of us were busy trying to stifle our laugh, hoping that we won’t burst out giggling hysterically. But Xiumin’s face, the face that was covered with white flour instantaneously made us thought about his favorite bun.

 

“Yah, brat! I’m asking you!” Xiumin looked puzzle when he saw us were acting weird. “Is there something on my face?” He asked, hands touching his face here and there.

 

We couldn’t hold out laugh anymore. Kai was the first to crack before I joined his laughing spree.

 

“!” Xiumin mumbled as he went to the coffee table to grab some tissues. Wiping his face, he shot us with an intense glare as he took a seat at the empty sofa in front of me.

 

“Sorry hyung… You look like a baozi. I can even eat you up right now.” Kai said, still laced with laughter.

 

“Drop it, Jongin. You don’t have the right to eat me up. Only Sunsun can.” Xiumin retorted but that made us crack even more than before.

 

“Sunsun? Is that what you call your girl? Aigoo… Uri Baozi hyung is so cheesy….” I cheerfully.

 

“Well, that’s the power of love. Your genes will be imbedded with cheesiness automatically. You can’t resist it and you can’t stop it either. And speaking of love, I heard the unthinkable just now. I’m not being delusional right? I did hear Kai yelling that you’re in love. Is that even true even in a slightest bit?” Jerking his eyebrows, Xiumin asked in a serious tone.

 

“What if I say yes to it?”

 

“Then, unicorns really exist in this world! And leprechauns did planted gold somewhere where the rainbows ends.  I’m gonna bake cookies and give them for free tomorrow!” Xiumin was beaming with a smile.

 

Well, I couldn’t blame him for being happy. Among the twelve EXO members, I was the only one who wasn’t really given much interest regarding the matter of love. I was too busy chasing my dream, fulfilling Luna’s dream to become a doctor.

 

“I want some too, Xiumin hyung!! Your cookies are the best!” Kai performed his aegyo that almost caused me to puke.

 

“Ara… Ara… Your portion is safe, you big glutton!” The elder one replied. Turning his attention towards me, he continued. “Who’s the girl?”

 

“Im Yoona.” I answered shortly.

 

“Bwoh?!” XiuKai shouted in snyc.

 

“That tomboy?” Kai shouted.

 

A nod from me.

 

“That goddess?”Xiumin continued.

 

Again, another nod.

 

“The one with the alligator smile?” Kai questioned again.

 

Same reaction. A nod.

 

“The one with….” Xiumin wanted to say something but I decided to cut him short. These two…. Didn’t I nod like three times already? Weren’t they enough for confirmation?!

 

“Yes… And… Yes… I like Im Yoona! Satisfy now?” Irritation began to build up inside me.

 

“Kai-ah!!!”

 

“Xiumin hyung!!!

 

“Luhan’s in love!!!” Again the house echoed with XiuKai’s synchronized scream.

 

“Maybe, you should announce it to the world too….” Sarcasm hinted as I pulled an annoying expression on my face.

 

“Perhaps we’ll do that. You, Kai, sign in to your SNS and update them.” Xiumin ordered as Kai obediently followed. Before Kai even had the chance to grab his phone, I took it first and shoved it inside my pocket.

 

“Yah! I was being sarcastic, people! Don’t you get the hint?”

 

“We know, Lu Ge… Just playing around with you. This is a rare event you see…” Kai giggled joyfully.

 

I buried my face on the pillow beside me and screamed in frustration. I knew it! I shouldn’t tell these dorks! I should have gone to Lay or Suho for advices!! Regret began to pile up as I mentally punched myself on the face.

 

“Urgh… Whatever guys. I’m off.” I decided that I shouldn’t stay with them anymore. Better hid myself in the room and saved my ears from the torture of mocking. Wanting to go to my room, my steps stopped when Xiumin called my name.

 

“Lulu-ah… Want us to help you?”

 

As Xiumin was the one who offered the help, I couldn’t dismiss the urge to accept it. He was among the nicest friends ever and he would do anything in his power to help others. That was in his nature.

 

“Will you?” I asked, eyebrows jerked.

 

“Yeah…. Now come back here and sit down…” Xiumin patted the sofa next to him.

 

“We’re gonna have a longggggg talk for this.” Kai added.

 

And the night was filled with the longest love conversation that I’d ever have in my whole lifetime.

 

YOONA’S STORY

 

INVITATION FROM HELL

 

Yoona says:

False friends are like our shadow,

Keeping close to us while we walk in the sunshine,

But leaving us the instant we cross into the shade.

 

Frenemies.

 

Fake friends, sometimes called frenemies are people who pretend to be a friend and then turn out to be just the opposite. These people who get close to you for the specific reason, to make fun of you behind your back, delight in the misery you endure, use you for whatever you can give them and find out about your life so they can gossip about it later.

 

Do you have one? The one called fake friend aka frenemies?

 

Well… Despite me asking the questions, regrettably I had to admit that I have a frenemies.

 

Sandara Park.

 

We started off as good friends, sharing almost everything together. If Jessica and Taeyeon were my partners in crimes, Sandara Park was someone who I looked up as a sister. But despite us being through thick and thin, I could never imagine that she was the one who would betray me heartlessly.

 

And they said that ‘Don’t fear of the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you’.

 

Finally I understood those words. No matter how hard the reality was, how bitter the truth for me, I had to swallow everything in one shot.

 

Sandara Park had used me to get to Lee Donghae.

 

And now she was standing right in front of, readied to rub more salt on my wound.

 

Slowly, shakily I took the pink envelope from her hand. That arrogant face drawn together with a snobbish smirk made the inside of me boiled. If I wasn’t trying to suppress the fury in me, this Dara girl should definitely say her last prayer as I would be ready to rocket her out fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter