Bubble Tea Addict

Heart Attack (ExoShidae Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA’S STORY.

BUBBLE TEA ADDICT  

 

    

No more words, no more lies.

Let it go before it dies,

Hear the words, hear the pain,

The last of love ends in vain.

Sweet in start, bitter in the end,

Heart will break but never bend!

 

I felt like I’ve given 110% devotion to him but to my sorrow, I got nothing in return. Instead, because of him, I lost my smile. My gor’Jess’ smile. That one smile that can make every guy turns twice if I flash it to them. I was ready to give up everything for him and be his only one but I guessed he didn’t give a damn about it. I gave him all my love but sadly, he handed it back in a trash bag. My heart was just merely a toy for him. Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him. Suddenly, being Jessica Jung was a pain in the , a thorn in the heart that I can’t even remove no matter what I do.

 

Kim Jonghyun, I used to love you. Wholeheartedly! But did you even for once love me back the way that I, Jessica Jung, love you? Was I only a game for you? I trusted you, I foolishly believed your words, but honestly your words mean nothing to me now. Because your action spoke the truth. I was just one of your flings. Stupid me!

 

I allowed myself to get attached too quickly. I guessed I’m my worst enemy, the Lucifer that dragged me straight down to hell. I was the one who let myself to be trapped by your words. How I wish I was a little kid again. Skinned knees are a lot easier to fix than a broken heart.

 

Yah, Jessica Jung! Stop thinking about that good for nothing Kim Jonghyun! Enough with your heartbreak! It’s time to move on. Smile like nothing’s wrong, speak like everything is picture perfect, act like this was all a nightmare and pretend that he’s not hurting you anymore. You are making Taeng and Yoona worried sick about you! It’s time to wake up from this nightmare Jessica Jung!

 

I took a deep breath and made my way to my favorite mini bookstore café: Le Réconfort. It’s French for ‘the solace’.  That place has been my escapism since Jonghyun decided to toy with my heart. Since the heartbreak, I began to develop a new hobby. Books! I buried myself by reading books and this café really had the power to make me indulge myself with books. Sometimes, I would read till I forgot about the time.

 

The café was kinda like vintage, classical style. Its unique interior design made me felt like I’ve fallen in love with this place at first sight. The music that they played really swept my feet away. It was not the heavy beat music that deafen your ears or rather the slow sappy music that can make you feel depressed. They played the music that soothed your mind and soul. It was as if the music spoke out the inner feelings that you have inside your heart but can’t really say them out loud.

 

I took a sip of my cappuccino and began turning to the last pages of the novel entitled P.S I Love You written by Cecilia Ahern. That novel really touched my heart. The one quote that really left a deep impression somewhere deep in my heart was ‘Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day’. How could I even smile if Kim Jonghyun already took that smile away from me? The same way he broke my heart, he erased the smile from my lips.

 

I was too focused on reading it until the sound of a camera clicking many times began to make me annoy. I put on my ‘can-I-have-some-peace-and-quiet-here’ face and turned around to find the source of flash. My face at that time was like sour lemon. Scratch that! More sour than lemon. Maybe like a combination of lemon and orange.

 

My orbs fixed their gaze upon a guy with a DSLR in his hands. Great! He just ruined my perfect moment with the sappiest novel that I’ve read so far.  I shot daggers towards him in hoping that he’ll get the message that he’s annoying me down to the core but I guessed that guy didn’t get it like how I expected he would. Instead he ignored me and continued enjoying his chocolate bubble tea. The nerve that this guy had! Urgh!

 

I shrugged off my annoyed feeling and stood up. I made my way straight to the book shelves searching for a new novel or magazine to read. I screened the shelves from top to bottom and took a novel entitled “Confession of a Shopaholic” by Sophie Kinsella. I read the descriptions behind the book and I was right, I’ve seen the movie before with Taeyeon and Yoona. I remembered how those two girls teased me from day and night about me having the same habit like the main character. I’m a shopaholic right to the core of bones! Oh well, I’ve learnt my lesson after dad took away my credit card. Now I’m all cured from that shopaholic disease.

 

I put the book back on the shelf and searched for another book. This time I picked a thick novel “Anna Karenina.” Yikes! The book was in Russian language. Who the heck can read the alien like alphabets here in Korea?! You have got to be kidding me! I shook my head and put the novel back.

 

Bingo! Kaching! Kaching! Ladies and gentlemen! We’ve hit the jackpot!

 

PARIS! Je t'aime, Paris! My eyes twinkled just by the sight of the book. I’ve been dreaming to visit Paris again since I was 15. That place is effing stunning! I remembered how I, Krystal and my parents used to have a picnic at Jardin du Luxemborg. Krystal almost got lost when we played hide and seek at the second largest park in Paris. My mom obviously nagged like an ajumma literally for two long hours for letting Krystal out of my sight at that time.

 

I took the book from the lower shelf and began turning the pages. Louvre! Gosh! I missed that place so much. Without doubt, I was gawking at the arts displayed in the museum like a mad fan girl. How could I didn’t feel any slightest giddy at all? For crying out loud, I was staring upclose and personal at Leonardo da Vinci’s famous art ‘Mona Lisa’! Waaaaa… suddenly I felt l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter