Less Than Three

Heart Attack (ExoShidae Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last update for 2013.

2014 would be a very busy one for me.

2 big exams. 

Anyway, this is my New Year present for you guys.

LuYoon, HunSica and KrisTae all in one chapter.

Some comments would be nice.

Enjoy :)

 

LUHAN’S STORY

CONFESSION

 

Luhan says:

Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a meaning.

Love is deaf. You can’t just tell someone you love them. You have to show it.

 

And that was when I decided that this love of mine, my feeling for her shouldn’t be a secret anymore.

 

Two bodies walked together, side by side, still with their hands interlocked with each other. After the gigantic villa finally disappeared from their sight, both of them let out sighs of relieve. The hands that were intertwined together finally, unlocked.

 

The absurd insanely fast heart beats began to slow down their paces. Our footsteps also started to become less unhurried. The couple finally looked at each other, wide grins crooked on their faces.

 

“Thanks.” Suddenly Im Yoona blurted out.

 

Silence. My lips were still unable to let any word slip between them. My eyes can barely tear away from her features. She was smiling and not a single tear of her gets wasted tonight. I was glad that I came to her rescue. I was glad that I decided to be her knight in shining armor, saving her from her misery. She looked far more tantalizing and alluring with a smile drawn on her face.

 

“Lu to the Han! Thanks!” Again, she thanked me but in a much louder voice. And yet still no response from me. I guessed I was stuck in my own world, a world where I can only see her smile and nothing else even matter.

 

“Yahhhhh!” Yoona gritted her teeth tightly together. “Helllooooo!!! Earth to Luhan! Are you even here with me right now? Hellloooo!!!” She waved her hand a couple of times in front my eyes.

 

Still no response. She finally snapped and punched me lightly on the chest, flipping me back into reality.

 

“Ouch!” I exclaimed. “What’s that for? I just saved you from the two hyenas and all you can repay me is by punching me on my chest? Really Im Yoona?” I jerked my eyebrows while my right hand was placed on my chest, pretending to be in an intense pain.

 

“Urghhhh! Just stop the Oscar winning act already okay. The show was over. Ended! Finished! And I didn’t punch you hard enough to make you ache that much.”  She crossed her arms together.

 

“Aigoooo… Here I thought that my acting skill can fool you again.”

 

“Thanks Luhan. For everything...” She flashed me another one of her charming smile.

 

“No biggie.”

 

I turned my back from her and decided to walk away, leaving her behind. Seeing her all dolled up in that gorgeous white gown, smiling prettily in front of me really made my slow-paced heart beats began to go hay wire once again. I was afraid that kissing her once wasn’t good enough for me. I might as well kiss her on the lips again if she flashes me another smile of hers.

 

“Yah!!! Why are you walking away from me? Luhan-ah! Wait up!” I heard she called my name. And the sound of someone running with high heels began to echo in my ears.

 

“Dude! What the hell is wrong with you?” She patted my back. I could hear her gasping for air. She pulled my shoulder so that I turned around to face her.

 

“Er…Nothing. I just want to go home.” I tried to walk away but she grasped my hand, preventing me from taking another step.

 

“Stop right there mister! We still have some scores to settle.”

 

“Excuses me? Scores? What kind of scores?” Blurrily, I asked.

 

“Why did you help me?”

 

Again, my lips were sealed tightly.

 

“Why did you suddenly go all softies and came to save me?”

 

Again, no response from me.

 

“And more importantly, why did you kiss me in front of them?”

 

Silence.

 

“Yah! I’m pretty sure you’re not mute and you perfectly heard all of my questions. So stop ignoring me, stop being all frozen solid and answer my freaking questions!”

 

I let out a sigh. Tonight was going to be the final verdict. Tonight was the night that I’ll tell her what she truly meant for me. Tonight was the night for the biggest confession that I’m going to make in my whole life. Man up, Luhan. Fate was giving you a chance to come clean in front of her. Don’t let this chance be a waste.

 

“Do you really want to know? Do you really want to know why I did all the things that I do today for you?” I gazed deeply into her black pearly eyes.

 

Our eyes were basically glued together till she finally admitted defeat and looked away from me. She bit her lower lips hard enough.

 

“Do you really want to know Im Yoona?”

 

She lowered her gaze, avoiding seeing my face. Here goes nothing. Too late to back down now. Just say those 3 words Luhan!

 

“I LOVE YOU!” There, it wasn’t that hard to say.

 

Those 3 words made her lifted up her face. She looked dumfounded, as if her brain short-circuited and needed to be rebooted.

 

“I love you Im Yoona!”

 

“What?!!!!” My second confession finally had a response from her. “Are.You.Freaking.Serious?!”

 

“I’m.Freaking.Serious! I really meant what I say.”

 

“Why?!”

 

“When you love someone, you just do. There are no buts, no maybes, and definitely no whys. As simple as that.”

 

“When?!”

 

“I don’t know when exactly but somewhere along the way, I just fall deeply in love with you.”

 

“How?”

 

“I really can’t explain how it happened, but I like you without even trying. I love how we usually fight like Osama versus Bush. I’m your Bush and you’re my Osama. Basically we can’t live without each other. Even if we keep on bickering neck-to-neck, ready to wage another World War III moment between us, I still love you.”

 

Silence. This time she just stood frozen. Her eyes unfocused, clearly she was thinking what to say back to me.

 

“Yoona, in case there is any question left in your mind,” I said, cupping her face with my hands. “I want you to know, what I want, what I most desire is the loveliest sight in this dark world, and that is you.”

 

“Luhan, I know I would be the stupidest girl in the whole wide world is I dare to reject your confession. I know my heart will come to love you someday, as I already like the fact that you are my fake boyfriend.” She put a hand on my hand that was cupping her face.

 

“So, promise me, you’ll never go away. Promise me you’ll always stay. Let me have some time to make myself fell in love with you like how you already love me.”

 

“I can’t promise you a perfect relationship, but what I can promise you is that as long as we’re trying, I’m staying. So, will you let me be your Bush and you’ll be my Osama?”

 

“A broken heart is more difficult to reach but somehow you reached mine, Luhan. So yeah, let’s continue being a fake couple. I’ll be your Osama and you’ll be my Bush.” This time her hands moved up to cup my face.

 

“Will you be the same for me? Will you let me your Osama and you’ll be my Bush?”

 

“You bet I do.”

 

“I like you Luhan.”

 

“But I love you Im Yoona.”

 

“Cheesy much huh?”

 

“Only for you, Osama.”

 

Okayyy… That was a wrap. We are officially a couple.

 

SEHUN’S STORY

REVENGE IS SWEET

Sehun says:

I don’t know if you know this, but you’re the first person I truly loved.

I love you like a fat kid loves cake.

You know my style; I’ll do anything to make you smile.

 

And when I first met you, I never would imagine that I would have such strong feelings for you. I never would have thought that I would have dreams about you or miss being by your side or get butterflies in my stomach when someone mentions your name. When I first met you, I never would have thought that I would love you.

 

“Ommmmoooo! Sehunnie! The cake is DAEBAK! Did you really make this last night after I went to sleep?” Lee Sunkyu aka my aegyo noona squealed like a fan girl.

 

I ignored her squeal and let out a yawn. The sleepiness in me began to emerge as I started to finish up the decoration for the tiramisu. After a few times of almost blowing up the kitchen with the ultimate failure cake baking mission, I finally managed to make a perfect tiramisu for her.

 

Shining forehead, if you dare say that this cake is not up to your taste, I might as well go drown myself in Han River. I lost my precious sleeping time because of you. Even the major assignments about international laws and case reviews didn’t manage to make me stay up like last night. Did you just cast a spell on me so that I become so addicted to you? Did you just cast a spell so that I would do anything just to see your gorgeous smile?

 

A hand suddenly landed on my head and smacked it, snapping me from my deep trance state.

 

“Ouch! Aegyo NOONA! What the hell?!”

 

I knew that no one would dare smack my head except for her. I turned around to see my aegyo noona with a wide evilly grin decorated on her face. And I suddenly had a bad omen when I saw that devilish grin. This can’t be good, at all. C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter