Osama Versus Bush

Heart Attack (ExoShidae Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeay!! Finally this story had more comments than before.

Thank you readers! Really appreciate them <3

Hope you'll comment on this chapter too. :)

You make me glow, but I cover up

Won’t let it show, so I’m

Puttin’ my defences up

Cause I don’t wanna fall in love

If I ever did that

I think I’d have a heart attack (x3)

 

TAE YEON’S STORY

GLOW

 

Taeyeon says:

Memory not what it once was. Nothing what it once was. 

It’s sad when the people who gave you the best memories become a memory.

 

I glanced at the photo, and the pilot light of memory flickered in my eyes.

 

Jiaheng, where are you now?

 

*Flashback*

 

“Hey, don’t cry. Here’s an ice cream for you.” I heard a voice that somehow soothed my heart. I raised my head and saw an ice cream in front of face. Magically, the tears suddenly stopped from raining down along my cheeks. Ice cream! My favorite and obviously the most effective cure whenever I’m being a crybaby.

 

I turned my gaze away from the ice cream, and there he was. A young boy almost the same age as I am was holding the ice cream with a wide grin drawn on his face. But he wasn’t a Korean though, he looked like a foreigner. I let out a light sob while wiping away my tears.

 

“Here. Take this. My mommy said, if you eat ice cream, you won’t be sad anymore.” This time, he put the ice cream into my hand.

 

“Gomawo.” I said and after that I the ice cream.

 

As I watched him indulging himself with the mouthwatering scrumptious strawberry ice cream, I suddenly remembered my twin Junmyeon. It hit me that a stranger could share something with me but Junmyeon and I, we fought over everything. And this time had a fight over an ice cream and I ran away from home. My orbs started to become teary again.

 

Junmyeon-ah, I’m sorry. I won’t steal your ice cream again.

 

“Weiyo? Do you want to cry again? Are you hurt?” the boy asked.

 

I just shook my head. As I laid my gaze on his face, I immediately burst into laughter and upon hearing my ‘ajumma’ laugh, the boy stopped from pleasuring himself with the ice cream.

 

“Is there something funny?” He blinked his eyes a couple of time.

 

“Kekekeke.. Your face! It’s funny.” I giggled again.

 

“Funny? Weiyo?” He gave me his confused face.

 

“Your face looks like a clown. There’s ice cream all over your mouth.”

 

“Huh?? Really?” He gave me a wide grin and tried to wipe away the ice cream from his mouth.

 

“There’s still more.” I pointed at his cheek. This time, he didn’t use his hand; instead he took his shirt and wiped it all over his face.

 

“Yah, your shirt is dirty. Your mommy will be mad.” I told him but he just gave me his ‘i-don’t-care’ face and continued to wipe the stain with his shirt.

 

I chuckled. “I’m Jiaheng.” He took out his hand and waited for me to shake it.

 

“Hi, Jiaheng. I’m Taeng.” I shook his hand and later I felt something sticky. “Ewwwww, my hand is dirty now.” Jiaheng just laughed at me.

 

I wiped my hand on my gown. Great! Now my gown is dirty too. Just like his shirt. My mommy was so going to scold me after this.

 

“Now, we are both dirty.” Jiaheng said with a smile flashed on his face.

 

And after that day, we were practically glued to each other.

                                                                   

“Taengggggg!!” I heard the voice of my annoying older brother shouted from downstairs.

 

Kim Junmyeon, my grandpa-like yet adorable twin brother was seldom at home. He was a pilot and due to his job, we barely had time to see each other. Apart of me was thankful because the lesser I see him, the lesser he’ll be able to nag at me. On the other hand, as his twin, I miss his company.

 

“Yes, Junmyeon-ah! I’m in my room.”

 

I heard a knock on my door and I quickly opened it. Junmyeon pulled me into his embrace and landed a kiss on my forehead.

 

“Hi, ajumma. How are you? Miss me?” He said as he ruffled my hair.

 

I snuggled closely to him. “This ajumma is fine and of course I miss my ‘grandpa’. Where’s my souvenir?”

 

“Hey, I just got home and all you can think is your souvenir? Where’s my kiss? Grandpa Suho is sad here.”

 

I let out a giggle and peck his cheek with a kiss. “There. Now my gift please.”

 

“Bad ajumma.” He said while putting a teddy bear on my hand.

 

“Awwwww, grandpa Suho…. It’s cute. Just like you.”

 

“Yah! Don’t call me cute. It hurts my pride okay. For once, please tell me that I’m handsome or charming or y!”

 

I smacked his shoulder. “Urghhh.. Junmyeon! With your grandpa like attitude, there’s no freaking way I’m calling you y. It makes me to have goosebump okay. See.” I showed him my shaking body.

 

“Ara..Ara.. What were you doing just now?”

 

“Walking down the memory lane.”

 

“Memory lane? Jiaheng again?”

 

I nodded. “How come you know I was thinking about him?”

 

“I’m your twin. I can read your mind okay.”

 

“Do you think he still remembers me? Do you think that he’ll come back again?”

 

“Molla. But I’m sure he’ll remember you. You both were so inseparable when you were kids.”

 

Silence.

 

“Enough talking. You should go and rest Junmyeon.”

 

“Arasso. Don’t think too much about him Taeng.”

 

After Junmyeon went out from my room, I took a picture of me and Jiaheng from under my pillow. That was the last picture of us together before he moved to Canada. Honestly, that was the picture that I love the most. It was a picture of us being fake groom and bride.

 

*Flashback*

 

 “Taeng, marry me when we grow up okay?” he blurted out one day.

 

“Okay.” I nodded.

 

“Pro-mish?” I giggled when I heard him mispronounced the word ‘promise’.

 

“Pro-mish.” And I didn’t know why I followed the way he pronounced that word. I guessed it was cute.

 

And with a pinky promise, we sealed our deal.

 

My gaze continued to fix on the picture. Was that really counted as a promise? Nahhhh… we were kids back then. A promise between a little boy and a little kid didn’t really mean a thing.

 

Taeng and Jiaheng? Marriage?

 

My face spontaneously drew a smile.

 

Yah, Kim Taeyeon! Why suddenly you think of Jiaheng again?

 

Just because…

 

You miss him?

 

Aniya!

 

Seriously?

 

Okay, maybe I do miss him a bit.

 

Hoping to see him again?

 

If fate brings us together, why not?

 

Then, what about your rooftop prince?

 

What about him?

 

Don’t you L.O.V.E. him?

 

Ah, shut up!

 

Jiaheng, where are you? Please come back. If you are here, I won’t fall for that rooftop prince. He made me glow, Jiaheng. I’m scare of getting hurt and I'm putting all my defenses so I won't fall hard for him.

 

Jiaheng, if it is you, I know you won’t hurt me. If it is you, I know I can love freely.  If it is you, I know my heart is in a good hand.

 

Just come back before I really fall for him. Just come back while my heart still long for your presence.

 

After that, I dozed off while hoping to catch a glimpse of Jiaheng in my dream.

 

Yoona’s Story

Osama Versus Bush

 

Yoona says:

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.

 

Pretend. How hard can it be right?

 

Again, I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself while praying hard that my fake boyfriend would turn up as promise. My gaze continued to stare at my own reflection in the mirror. A gorgeous elegant white gown, a pair of diamond earrings, some light makeup and hair braided into a pony tail completed my appearance tonight. Everything looked presentable; dazzling enough to make guys turn head over heels for me, mesmerizing enough not to let myself get humiliated in front of Sandara Park and he-who-should-not-be-name.

 

A sigh finally escaped from between my lips. It was almost 8.30 pm but my fake boyfriend was nowhere to be found yet. Even though there is only 0.00001% that he would turn up as promise, I still keep my faith intact, hoping from deep inside my heart that he would be here. The small yet intense conversation with Luhan suddenly played like a film inside my mind.

 

*Flashback*

 

“It’s you……”

 

“Luhan….” My eyes can barely tear away from looking at him. Lady luck! All hail you! Thank you, thank you for letting the bottle stopped rolling near this guy.

 

“Im Yoona.” He put his book on the table and ushered me to sit in front of him. I did and that was when the small yet intense conversation began.

 

“So… what do I have the honor to have you presence in front of me?” He asked as he took a sip of his espresso.

 

I took a moment of silence to once again strategize on how to tell him that I needed him to be my fake boyfriend. We barely knew each other well yet, so I doubted that he’ll easily give me his green light.

 

“Urm… Er…. It’s kinda hard…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter