Falling In Love (Part II)

Heart Attack (ExoShidae Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm being hardworking today.

So another update for you guys. Enjoy 0.0

Please put a blind eye for any grammatical error. ;p

 

TAEYEON’S STORY

 

FALLING IN LOVE (PART II)

 

 

 

Do you know that the first stab of love is like a sunset?

A blaze of color -- oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purple.

Love is a mixture of colors.

And that’s what makes love beautiful.

 

Wait a sec…. Kissed?

 

Holy moly cannoli! What the hell just happened?! His lips were on mine! His lips were touching my lips and the sweet sensation of the kiss made me feel like there were fireworks playing somewhere. My eyes widened, my heart pounded intensely as both of my hands were clutching his shoulders tightly. I wanted to shove him away but maybe… err…. Let’s just say I’ve gotten too caught up with the kiss.

 

Earth to Taeyeon, reality check please! He just stole your first kiss!

 

My first kiss!!!!

 

Oh no!!!!!

 

After like almost of a minute of smooching moment, the giant finally unlocked our lips. I couldn’t look him in the eyes, so I diverted my sight away from his face. And they landed on Onew, who was clearly out of this reality; it was as if his soul had left his body for good. I cleared my throat and tried to compose myself.

 

“So, do you believe me now?” The giant said in a sardonic tone. His lips curved into a wide grin. “Or do you need another prove? I could kiss her again if you want to.” I knew better that he was provoking Onew, trying to hit his nerve. But if he thinks that I’ll let him kiss me again, he better think twice. He just stole my first kiss and I sure as hell won’t let him steal the second one too!

 

“Fine. You win. But only for now. Don’t you ever think that I’ll her go easily!” Onew warned us before he disappeared from the scene.

 

Goodness! I hope to God that I won’t ever have to deal with him again. He’s a total nut job!

 

After Onew went away, the surrounding just oh, well… plain awkward. I didn’t know what to say to him and the giant next to me wasn’t talking either. We both fell into deep silent. I puffed my cheeks and filled them with air before blowing it out. Time to say thank you to him, Taeyeon. He did save you from the hand of a psycho.

 

“Err… Thanks… for saving me.”

 

“No biggie. A damsel in distress should be rescued anyway.” He smiled and that smile of his just sent me flying. Well, of course mentally. Seriously, his smile is the mortal enemy for any woman alive!

 

“I… I… I should go now.” I placed my bag pack on my shoulder, iPhone shoved inside my pocket and made my way to the exit. But halfway, the giant yelled. “Leaving so soon, midget?”

 

My footing stopped as I turned my back to face him. “Yeah. Is there any problem?” My eyebrows cocked and my forehead creased in curiosity.

 

“Totally. Did you really think that I’m saving you free of charge?” He gave me a smirk. And obviously, that made me annoyed. He just stole my first kiss and now he wanted to goad? Wow! I was amazed with his ‘well-mannered’.

 

“And here I thought that you really are a knight in a shining armor.” Two can play this game. If he wanted to have a match in sarcasm, then I would be honored to humor him.

 

“I never said that I’m a knight in a shining armor. It’s just your silly assumption.” Another jeering smirk.

 

I crossed my arms together, eyes still fixated on him. “Okay. What do you want me to do then?”

 

“Apologize.”

 

“For what?”

 

“Just do it.”

 

 “Yah! Are you trying to pick a fight with me?” I felt my temper began to rise. I didn’t understand why I have to apologize to him. It didn’t make any sense. He was the one who stole my first kiss. So he should be the one to apologize. Not me!

 

“Not really.” Calmly, he said. His face was forming a poker face.

 

“Then, tell me exactly why are you talking to me with that annoying tone? And why should I apologize to you. It’s not like I did anything wrong.”

 

He scoffed before rolling his eyes. He then looked at me and jerked his eyebrows. “You seriously don’t know or you’re just acting innocent?”

 

“Yah! Don’t accuse me like that okay!”

 

“Can’t you see that I’m being grumpy because you and your secret admirer just disturbed my beauty sleep? So don’t blame me for talking with that tone with you. You’re the one at fault here. Not me.”

 

My gastroesophageal reflux suddenly made me want to throw up when I heard he said the words ‘beauty sleep’. I never knew even guys need beauty sleep. I thought only girls need beauty sleep.

 

“I AM SO SORRY. Please continue your beauty sleep. I’m going now.”

 

I stressed out my sentences, hoping that he would stop taunting me. I thought that my crappy day would end up with the Onew accident but definitely this so called rooftop prince just had to make it even worse for me. Great!

 

“Hey, midget! You need to take responsibility!”

 

Hearing his nonsense words made me gave him my ‘what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about-” face. “Yah! Responsibility? What responsibility? Why I should be responsible?”

 

“Duhh…you woke me up, made me jumped into the boat and acted all knight in a shining armor for you, and now I can’t sleep again. So, you midget, need to take responsibility. Arasso?”

 

“Seriously dude?” I rolled my eyes while scratching my head. He is definitely not a prince. He was the devil! A devil disguising as a prince to be precise.

 

“Obviously! Now come here and sit next to me. I’m bored. I need company.”

 

I hissed at his request. Nevertheless, I still dragged my feet and sat next to him. I owed him that much for saving me from Onew. If I need to keep him company, then so be it.  Just when I was about to make myself comfortable, he took out his iPod touch and put on his earphones.

 

“If you wanna listen to your music, then I’m going.” I tried to stand up but he pulled my bag so I just sat next to him.

 

“Please stay. Just for today. Bear with me for a while.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter