Falling In Love (Part I)

Heart Attack (ExoShidae Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry if this chapter sounded illogical.

I didn't know what the hell I was writing.

But anyway, hope it wasn't that .

Enjoy~

 

 

TAEYEON’S STORY

 

FALLING IN LOVE (PART I)

 

               

 

Falling in love is an experience that makes us feels completely alive.

Every sense is heightened and every emotion is magnified.

Falling in love is like the rain.

It’s unpredictable, but there’s always signs before it completely fall.

 

Meet me at the rooftop at 6pm.

 

Again for the nth time, I reread the note that was stuck inside my notebook. I didn’t recognize the handwriting, so I guessed the sender wasn’t from my close click. So who could this person be? And why was it this person wanted to see me? Was there any motive behind this meeting?

 

I closed my locker and stuffed a few of my books inside my bag pack. Luckily Yoona and Jessica weren’t around when I received that note. If not, all hell will break loose. After our lunch date, we went on our separate ways. Yoona went to see Luhan, discussing about the college’s festival. Deep inside my heart, I was praying hard that they won’t end up killing each other. Jessica had to pick up Krystal at the Lotte Mall. She went ballistic when she knew that her precious little sister was having a date with Kim Jongin. I didn’t have any clue about this Jongin kid, but he better watched out because the ice princess would definitely gave him a hard time for dating Krystal.

 

At the very moment when I arrived at the rooftop, the sun was covered by a bunch of white clouds. Well, lucky me. I didn’t have to find any place to cover myself from the heat. I glanced at my white Baby G watch and realized that it was still early. I still had some time to waste before the anonymous sender arrived to the scene.

 

I threw my gaze at the railing and suddenly I remembered my rooftop rant with the stranger that Yoona called my rooftop prince. I let out a chuckle. Rooftop prince? Seriously that nickname didn’t suit him one bit. He was nowhere near as charming as Prince Charming from Cinderella or well-mannered like Edward Cullen from Twilight.

 

Yah, Kim Tae Yeon! Stop denying much okay! He was indeed charming. He did charm you into believing in true love once again. Just admit it Taeng! I shook my head and drew a smile on my face. Okay, he was indeed charming, a sweet talker that managed to reason with my insecurity for love. No doubt about that, but for the well-mannered part, I totally disagreed. That giant did call me midget a couple of times. So he is the evil rooftop prince for me. Kekeke…

 

I took my iPhone and plucked in my earphones. Christina Perri – A thousand years began playing with full blast volume for my entertainment. I knew it was like an old song already, but the melody and lyrics of the song were meaningful to me. Especially the opening part of the song:

 

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love

When I'm afraid to fall

 

How to be brave?

 

How can I love when I’m afraid to fall?

 

Seriously I didn’t have any answer to those questions. I wanted to love and be loved. Crap! Wouldn’t everyone in this world wanted the same thing as I did? So how come they can muster their courage and prepare themselves to fall in love? How come they aren’t afraid to fall for someone who probably have the chance to break their hearts into pieces?

 

*Flashback*

 

“Taeng, one day you need to fall in love. Just like I’ve fallen in love with Jaejoong, you’ll fall for someone special too.” Boa unnie said to me with her face widened with a smile. It was her wedding day, and seriously, she did dolled herself up to be one of the most beautiful brides that I’ve ever seen.

 

“Boa unnie, it’s not easy to find the kind of love like you and Jae oppa have. And plus why exactly I need to fall in love? Love is troublesome unnie. I rather not tangled myself in deep .”

 

“Yah, young lady! Watch the way you talk. It’s my wedding day for God sake.” Boa unnie hissed. I let out a giggle and showed her my sorry face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter